Finally... > General Discussion

[MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)

<< < (35362/39935) > >>

Yoink:
Grouchy scabby cat was being hassled by younger stupidly-playful cat, as often happens, but at the same time he didn't want to just go outside as he usually would. So I cleared off a space on a shelf (too hard to explain the exact location, but it's the third shelf up and there's a bunch of furniture in front of it), picked him up and plopped him in there.
He peered suspiciously at me for a moment, but then settled down and had a nice snooze in there, safe from the other cat's torment. :)

KingofstarrySkies:

--- Quote from: Tawa on October 17, 2016, 08:25:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: KingofstarrySkies on October 17, 2016, 04:37:05 pm ---I got Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations.

If I hadn't already mentioned, I got Birthrights a couple weeks ago. Fuck Nohr.

--- End quote ---
Dude. You're going to miss out on literally an entire third of the plot here.

I mean, Conquest's plot is total shit, but Revelation won't make any sense if you don't play Conquest first.

--- End quote ---
I know how it ends. I have someone to ask plot details of Conquest for for this exact reason. Now I must just finish Birthright.

Sergarr:
Went on a scientific conference today. It still has that young postgraduate-looking MIT guy in it that I saw 1-2 years ago on a similarly-themed conference! Good to know that science here is still international, at least to a certain extent.

Rolan7:
A friend linked me to...  How do I describe this.
Will Smith singing a fresh version of Fresh Prince about Nightmare on Elm Street, with video of Freddie Vs Jason.

I love Halloween season.

TheBiggerFish:

--- Quote from: Sergarr on October 18, 2016, 02:57:23 pm ---Went on a scientific conference today. It still has that young postgraduate-looking MIT guy in it that I saw 1-2 years ago on a similarly-themed conference! Good to know that science here is still international, at least to a certain extent.

--- End quote ---
I have to ask, how on earth did you recognize him?  O_O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version