Finally... > General Discussion

[MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)

<< < (35520/39935) > >>

KingofstarrySkies:
I think I've drank so much Doctor Pepper that my blood is slightly diluted.

Sirus:
Oh thank goodness, for a couple of years now I was afraid that I was the last person on the Internet who drank soda.

I've cut down on it some in recent weeks (a bottle of tea is my morning caffeine source) but I can't quit it completely. It's too good. And so many places around here have those wonderful machines with something around 100 possible beverages .-.

Flying Dice:
All I'll say is that when I cut out soda I could feel on a visceral level how much healthier I was. Like the difference between "ten shots of expresso and stress at 3 AM after two days without sleep" awake vs. "just got 9 hours of peaceful sleep and nothing to worry about at 9 AM".

That HFCS seriously fucks with your body chemistry.

Harry Baldman:
I remember the days when I drank enough soda that my teeth felt like they were made of rubber and sucking air through them produced a strong keening sensation. It's a habit that is absolutely amazing to kick completely.

Akura:
For the most part, my soda intake consists of the very occasional 2-liter of often-root beer/birch beer/cream soda, consumed over roughly a week. Though I often also get a Double-Big Gulp from 7-Eleven on the way home from my weekly shopping trip because I'm thirsty after a 3-hour walk and as Gunner-Chan puts it because why the fuck not it's cheap.

Beyond that, truly, I don't even care for soda all that much. Water just gets boring sometimes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version