Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12014 12015 [12016] 12017 12018 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14545770 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Weather's been okay today, certainly better than yesterday. That fucking wind man, I had to go chase things through the brush because we didnt have them tied down.

Also the sheep let me pet her a little when I fed them this morning. Probably only because she was too busy chewing to run away, but whatevs.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

She's beauty, she's grace, she's
a sugar-imbalanced frosted flake.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

It's technically still 15 hours away, but today is my birthday! Yaaaaay!
Spoiler: Deploying the image! (click to show/hide)
When trying to find the original source I found this flash app which explains why this "art style" is so wonderfully popular.  I feel silly for using paint now!

I also found a bishie dancing with those dumbass sharks because Tumblr has a really bizarre interface.  But I'm not complaining.

It's also just been a good few days.  Nasal congestion's wearing off, nice tabletop game, pisco-vegetarian experiment is still going so easily I keep forgetting about it, and my new headphones arrived.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

....That's the wrong image, Rolan.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

But whenever I click on it I clearly see a dancing bishie oh right
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

cake.darkling.jpg
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

It's technically still 15 hours away, but today is my birthday! Yaaaaay!
Spoiler: Deploying the image! (click to show/hide)
When trying to find the original source I found this flash app which explains why this "art style" is so wonderfully popular.  I feel silly for using paint now!
But whenever I click on it I clearly see a dancing bishie oh right
cake.darkling.jpg
Awww, thanks!

I'm currently eating pizza with an enormous amount of cheese, sausage and ketchup on it. It's soooooo yummy I can't even
._.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Happy because I stopped putting off my taxes and did them.

Also stopped putting off my car registration and went out into the sight of the horrible daystar and stuck the sticker on my license plate and put the fancy paper full of fancy legal words in my glovebox and threw out the old fancy paper with fancy words.

I feel like a responsible adult.   Feels good man.

EDIT: And yes happy burfday Sergarr :D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 01:19:27 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

Happy burfday you odd russian creature :U
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I had no idea Nintendo made Mawille merchandise. Huh.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, no, I had to buy that off Newegg. The site for Nintendo merchandise appears to no longer have Mawile, though it does have Mega Mawile instead.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

So, Newegg made it? Or did they just (re?)sell it?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm assuming they resell things. Maybe they have a whole bunch in a warehouse somewhere. It's just that it wasn't available on the main site for Pokemon toys, so I bought it from Newegg.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Logan was good. Go see it. I'm glad Hugh Jackman got to make one good Wolverine film. He came a very long way in that role and deserved it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 12014 12015 [12016] 12017 12018 ... 13312