Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12019 12020 [12021] 12022 12023 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14528282 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

TBH I want to see the anime that can generate >12k pages of continuous daily discussion.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mahouka. And not for good reasons: continuous "can you spot what's wrong with this picture" reasons.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

Reelya is that Morty in your avatar?
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

One of my folks asked me to make a logo for him a few weeks ago, and apparently the people it was for liked it and they sent me a payment today for it.

They've got it on their site now: http://www.cacs.website/
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

One of my folks asked me to make a logo for him a few weeks ago, and apparently the people it was for liked it and they sent me a payment today for it.

They've got it on their site now: http://www.cacs.website/
It's simple and clean
I, uh, don't get what the interlocked u and n are supposed to mean, though...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, I made the boat one further down the page

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Pretty nice, although I'm pretty sure a boat wouldn't actually look like that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

I think it's a nice boat. Is logos your job or did you just do it on a whim? Or something more sinister?
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I wouldn't mind it as a job, but I did this one because one of my folks asked me to.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Today while getting a needed item from the placed I worked at, I met my ol' counselor/mentor (from ~2 years back) and she still remembered me! (Just like how during the work training a month or so before, I met my ol' music teacher from Grade 4 or so, and he remembered me straight up despite it being...more...than 10 years .___. apparently he had been working at the highschool department of my present college for the past 6 years! It all began with "[We trade stares for around ten seconds of time after he greets the counselor I'm working with, and notices me staring at him] 'Is your surname {he mentions my surname}?" ...in contrast, I've got longer hair than before and wow he remembers me!)
It was very nice getting hugged and complimented as a greeting. u_u And it's also awesome seeing other people who you saw important in your life remember you back.
And getting back in contact with awesome people ♥

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

The forums are back yaaaaaaaay!

yaaaayyyyy

There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Nobody has been happy for an entire fucking day. What the hell, guys? Its important to recite the good things so you don't dwell on the bad all the time.

Its fucking spring. The sun is shining and the snow is melting. The birds are returning. It is good.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

...Ironically, we got another bit of snow tonight :D  Mountains FTW
Also I got tired of stews and rice, so I expended a quantity of oil to fry up a couple potatoes I sliced myself.  I was not disappointed, in fact I was amazed (and they cooked so much faster, too).  I've covered the oil (which has a lot of chili powder still in it), and will fry more in the morning (:

Edit:  Also my friends stayed up for daylight savings spring-forward...  Though it's bittersweet, the discussion was enjoyable.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

The live-action Ghost in the Shell is going to be out soon. Deep down, I know it's going to be garbage, and even if it were an alright movie an American-made live action fakery can't possibly measure up to the love and nostalgia I have for GitS.

But I'm excited despite myself, despite the criticisms I myself have levelled at it since it was announced. At least the teasers and trailers revealed some cool live-action recreations of action scenes from the original movie.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Silly Eric, it's autumn.

In other news, Enderal is a pretty fun overhaul, and its good enough for me to play Skyrim again..

But is it really Skyrim if it's entirely overhauled?
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 12019 12020 [12021] 12022 12023 ... 13311