Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12020 12021 [12022] 12023 12024 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14527386 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Silly Eric, it's autumn.

And praise the Lord for that. It is altogether too bloody hot here.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Silly Eric, it's autumn.

And praise the Lord for that. It is altogether too bloody hot here.
Say that to all the flooding.

Although that's notsomuch autumn as it is the storm nearby.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Well I haven't posted in here in a while, but last Thursday I signed a lease for an apartment! Everything is brand new, the building was gutted and completely rebuilt, only finished about a month ago. It's in a not-terrible area of the city and relatively close to a good area. About 15 minute walk from Drexel if I want to and am able to go to school there. All in all not a bad place. And it's with a housing subsidy so I can actually well, not be homeless like I have been since December 2015... But that's over and now I have a proper place to live!

So now all I need to do is wait for some furniture and then I can actually properly move in! Well, I also need to set up the electric bill stuff in my name...

Also I spent like 3 hours just exchanging lovey-dovey texts with my girlfriend which was really nice <3

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Nobody has been happy for an entire fucking day. What the hell, guys? Its important to recite the good things so you don't dwell on the bad all the time.
I can sort-of-fluently read Les Schtroumpfs!

Context: I kinda sorta have a thing for this Belgian chick who only speaks French*... So what better way to improve communication than reading French-language comic books?

*It's a lost cause, I know... But I'm a romantic. Plus she likes me too, I'm sure of that~
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Currently watching The Princess Bride for the first time.
I'm not sure what I expected, but it's actually quite entertaining! I've heard so much of the dialogue quoted before, though, it's ridiculous.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

I've heard so much of the dialogue quoted before, though, it's ridiculous.   

Would you say it's... inconceivable?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After a few weeks of idly and actively puzzling at it, and a lot of drafts... I think I've finally managed to plot out the arc of a decent story, with something reasonably engaging and worthwhile to say. At least, something I can be happy with. This is a first, and it's kind of exciting!

Freaking Wallace Shawn. <3

I loved his character, and that whole dumb sequence. And that whole dumb movie! Hope you enjoy it Yoink.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I finally said something to someone and it went well!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile

I've heard so much of the dialogue quoted before, though, it's ridiculous.   

Iocaine has no taste or smell! Unless it is convenient to the plot then it does.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I went to a sort of Celtic Festival yesterday! I had to go alone because my buddy ditched at the last minute due to a family emergency, but I got to see lots of period costumes, listen to some good live music (much of it consisting of bagpipes, naturally), and watch some dudes in full armor beat the crap out of each other. There was even live jousting! At the various exhibits I got to try on and touch various pieces of armor, such as a plate gauntlet and the 80-pound chainmail shirt. Wore a pot helm for a picture. The weather was amazing and everyone was in a good mood.

While I didn't get to partake in the whiskey tasting - there wasn't anyone else to drive home - I did get to buy a sword and some souvenirs for the family.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Ooo, cool!  Where was it?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sonora, California!

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

I finally said something to someone and it went well!
Congratulations! are you getting married or just a date
._.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

What kinda sword?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not the real kind, sadly :P
It's a replica and probably ill-suited to actually hitting things with, but it's well-made, nice to look at, and something like a fifth of the price of one of the genuine pieces...

Anyway I'm no expert on swords. It's got a blade roughly the length of my arm, straight and edged on both sides.

Pages: 1 ... 12020 12021 [12022] 12023 12024 ... 13311