Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12022 12023 [12024] 12025 12026 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14525592 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

... seriously, words alone can't express how I love piss poor medical fiction. I particularily love it when BOTH characters and clinical cases are badly written. I found this TV series laying about the net last week and I've engaged in a long marathon, can't quit that shit.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I want a sword now.

And to know how to use it.

* Descan heads down to the gun-range, un-screws the pommel, throws it at the target.

* Descan throws the sword at it too.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

https://collections.royalarmouries.org/object/rac-object-49663.html

this a real mail shirt, it weighs 21 pounds. whatever thing they had was probably made wrong. armor is supposed to be worn and be practical. their weave was likely way to close or something. a mail shirt, especially buy itself, should not weigh more then a full suit of armor. it would be a more believable weight if it included a hood, long sleeves, legs and was rather long.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I want a sword now.

So do I.

My parents had an old iron I-beam out in the yard they arent using. Maybe I can use that...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had a sword. Two actually, but my parents tried to sell one(no idea if they succeeded), and I have no idea what they did with the other one.

While I do have the money to purchase a sword, and know of at least one website to purchase combat-capable swords, my parents intercept all my mail.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had a sword. Two actually, but my parents tried to sell one(no idea if they succeeded), and I have no idea what they did with the other one.

While I do have the money to purchase a sword, and know of at least one website to purchase combat-capable swords, my parents intercept all my mail.
can you pick it up at the post office? or a friends house?

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Why won't they let you have a sword? Surely in trying times like these they can understand the need for self-defense :P

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why won't they let you have a sword? Surely in trying times like these they can understand the need for self-defense :P
a sword? what are you a killer? you could hurt someone with that! the only weapons people should be allowed to own and carry with them are nice safe guns.  :P

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.

So things seem to be going well.
Hi everyone. Good to see y'all still bumping around.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Heyo Lemons. Good to see you're alive!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Well uh, I seem to no longer have a girlfriend.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

So things seem to be going well.
Hi everyone. Good to see y'all still bumping around.
:D I remember you~

Well uh, I seem to no longer have a girlfriend.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
YAAAAAAAAAY YOOOOUUUUUUUU

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Sup Lemons?!

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Ha, my previous Happy continues to grow. I finally get this reference and it's not even one of the parts I've seen quoted all over the place!   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 12022 12023 [12024] 12025 12026 ... 13311