Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12074 12075 [12076] 12077 12078 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14558752 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

What's worse than stepping on lego?

I do not consiter myself a gun person.

But I did spend2 hours last night when I should have been sleeping watching those guys shoot wierd ammo from shotguns.

Youtube gun channels can be great fun for time-wasting, assuming you find the entertaining ones rather than the weirdly obsessive ones.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

But I did spend2 hours last night when I should have been sleeping watching those guys shoot wierd ammo from shotguns.

Youtube gun channels can be great fun for time-wasting, assuming you find the entertaining ones rather than the weirdly obsessive ones.
There's a difference?

Also,procecutedt? Bit of an error there.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Already knew it was Taoflerdermaus before I clicked it
Rofl the Daily Mail actually stole one of his videos. Most of them are pretty interesting, especially if the personality behind the camera has an actual personality. I chalk them under the hydraulic vs random objects and the industrial shredder vs random objects bits of youtube which gain popularity from aesthetic destruction
Also the 1,000 degree knife shit but that's not interesting tbh
Of note is that Taoflerdermaus is not just guns, he does loads of stuff with mercury and slow-motion fluids which is pretty neat as well

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

All 3 american gun channels I watch are p great. TAOFLERDERMAUS is one I actualy follow, along with Hickok45 (bless you, glorious gun granpa of mighty puns and dad jokes) and ForgottenWeapons (and his friend's channel InRangeTV or somesuch, in which they made a video about FISH COCK)
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

It's perfectly correct, actually
Ahh. That makes sense. Apparently I am too young for your old people references!

Anyway, onto happy things for me, I've been doing war-analysis for a quest I like, and the GM has actually been responding when I point out oddities and relics.

It feels good to have people appreciate what you do.

Even if it's for a bunch of letters and numbers that do nothing for real life.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

War-analysis?

What does that entail? Looking at battles or how the commanders led their armies?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

There's a difference?

The difference between posting videos of shooting unusual things vs. videos of nothing but close-up zoom shots of small animals being shot and slowly dying. Yes, the latter is a thing that exists.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

War-analysis?

What does that entail? Looking at battles or how the commanders led their armies?
From what I've seen from war studies students, not just battles and commanders, organizational and technological strengths/weaknesses, additional things like the mobilization (and availability) of resources and people, the underlying causes, popular support or discontent, the economic background of the war, the geography and weather of the campaign, the objectives of both sides and how they sought to fulfill them etc.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

War-analysis?

Nah, what I've been doing is that it's a simulator of galactic war. The various factions have their army and fleet listings set out on the front page.

What I've been doing is looking at the player faction, and looking at another faction, and seeing how they compare.

A link to one of my works on a faction. Space. Ground.

If you want, I can probably dig up all of them.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Just saw the spoilers for the ships and their stats on the Space link. That's a lot for a layman for me to take in... And you do this as a hobby of yours? As in for fun?

That's impressive. I can barely not do my history my math my any homework even when I need to.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Just saw the spoilers for the ships and their stats on the Space link. That's a lot for a layman for me to take in... And you do this as a hobby of yours?

That's impressive. I can barely not do my history my math my any homework even when I need to.
It's not nearly necessary to understand. Bigger numbers are better. One point = double the previous. So 13 Attack is twice 12.

And even that's not needed to play, on the scale we're operating at...

Well, we had this sentence pop up once in an earlier fight.

"There were too many armies, and not enough planets to put them on."

Trying to individually maneuver on that level is not an option. Thankfully we've got good minions.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

A tweet made me recall Cities Skylines has color correction modding. Now it has vaporwave. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907982808

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Went to bed really early last night and actually managed to get to sleep. I feel pretty good!

Also, accidentally ended up dressing in smart casual this morning and I feel sharp. Wouldn't do it every day, but it makes a nice change.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

In Star Trek Online, I discovered you can actually walk around your ship and talk to your miscellaneous crew, side characters like the ship's counselor and the bartender. And they have unique duty assignments, too! This was also after a very well-written quest that had an interesting area full of stuff to explore. It reminded me a lot of Knights of the Old Republic, in a good way.

Every time I'm kind of annoyed with STO (it's not perfect by any means), I discover something awesome that makes me love it more.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 12074 12075 [12076] 12077 12078 ... 13312