Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12075 12076 [12077] 12078 12079 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14556885 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

@Caroline: *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*
Ahem.
That was altogether undignified, but yay!
Mind the Trump, but yay!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Congrats, hope it works out for you ^^

Unrelated happy, this channel which takes various electronic songs and finds the stuff they sampled.

What's really making me happy is imagining it's the actual Vladimir Putin doing this stuff in his with a big cigar and a drink on Friday nights or something :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: [Friends?] Awoo will be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam (Happy thr
« Reply #181142 on: April 19, 2017, 01:52:41 am »

Split pea soup and thrash made/is making me happy right now.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Welcome back, Caroline! I vaguely remember you from before I disappeared myself.  ;D

I'm glad your college plans are working out. There are some great schools here, though as mentioned, mind the Trump.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Want to point out thta I never took a hiatus, I'm just boring.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Dont worry, cinder, we know.

Anyway have fun caroline! What university were you applying for, anyway?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

You should let us know what state you're accepted in, if you're feeling bold enough for a meet-up! I know I'd like to have a meet-up.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Welcome back, Caroline! I vaguely remember you from before I disappeared myself.  ;D

I'm glad your college plans are working out. There are some great schools here, though as mentioned, mind the Trump.

I just realised that upon seeing your name change name "in the wild" so to speak that now I am going to associate you with ChaitmanPoo every time I see it.

What's the deal with Herons anyway? ;D
Love, scriver~

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Aaaargh why did I decide to watch Drakengard 3's spoilers, now I can't get the song out of my head! Uuuuugh...

EDIT: And you know what's even better? The fact that I meant to post this in WTF thread, and it ended up here! Just great, absolutely fantastic, I'm such a genius!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:24:28 am by Sergarr »
._.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

I just realised that upon seeing your name change name "in the wild" so to speak that now I am going to associate you with ChaitmanPoo every time I see it.

What's the deal with Herons anyway? ;D
What did ChairmanPoo do to make me changing my name remind you of him? I'm curious now.

Heron is just another handle I use elsewhere, and have been adopting more recently since it's a lot more gender-neutral. Barbarossa is a neat name, but kind of has the wrong imagery. Keeping the TSG for visibility and for traditions' sake. Why Heron? It's my favorite bird, and also happens to feature heavily in my favorite MTG set. (Innistrad, y'know.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

He has a spammail heron in his sigtext:
I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. If you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

If I would've had to guess I would have guessed that you chose herons because of how heroic they are :P
Love, scriver~

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

same, but it's more that i spend too much time shitposting on tumblr to shitpost here

keeping things on topic, i've been really enjoying tales of berseria. i had ignored the series in the past because it seemed like a fairly generic and predictable jrpg with overdesigned characters, and while it kinda definitely is, the super edgy lesbian protag pulled me in and i'm having fun. i'm half tempted to see about giving the other games a shot too now but there's just so many of them...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

HERON THE SEAL GOD MAKES NO SENSe
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

same, but it's more that i spend too much time shitposting on tumblr to shitpost here
Sometimes I consider getting a general-purpose tumblr account just to sign up to a bunch of shitposting, yours included

but then I'm like, "Ooooh, shiny!"
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sometimes I consider getting a general-purpose tumblr account just to sign up to a bunch of shitposting, yours included

Yeah. I feel you. I don't really post a lot of original content on Social Media, but I like lurking and stalking following and reposting things. On Twitter already, which is generally good for getting that kind of fix, but some of the people whose stuff I like only do Tumblr. Some day, I will have to get off my arse and do that.
Pages: 1 ... 12075 12076 [12077] 12078 12079 ... 13312