Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12096 12097 [12098] 12099 12100 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14562070 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

What was your role?
I was quadruple cast to two background roles and two focused ones, one of which was a soliloquy. I wasn't counting, but I might have actually had more stage time than the actual protagonist of the play.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Interestingly enough, games have literally never kept me up because I usually play PvP games, and my ability to versus other players go down the hole when I'm sleepy. My main cause of sleepless nights seem to be web series and webcomics, and occasionally, books.
I usually avoid pvp, actually. Don't like something where my enjoyment banks on other people losing. Like my man v CPU strategies, mostly. XCOMS n' Total Wars.
Tv series I can generally fall asleep during (but anime engages more so it works), and books are really tough. Or my current book is really tough, it's the most boring important thing I've ever read.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I don't know why I end up gravitating towards PvP. Something something replayability? I do enjoy the occasional PvE in games normally meant for PvP, though.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

I don't know why I end up gravitating towards PvP. Something something replayability? I do enjoy the occasional PvE in games normally meant for PvP, though.

I enjoy them when it's got a friendly (hah rite) atmosphere. Overwatch is pretty good about that actually. I like pitting my skill against other peoples' and seeing how irritating I can be as a Lucio main. 2v1'd a Junkrat and McCree for a solid twenty seconds before they finally flashbanged me and got me to hold still.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Prey is, so far, more than I hoped it would be.

I'm quite happy.

Also, the Hard difficulty is murderously hard.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I like PvP when I'm winning, because that means somebody else is losing and having a bad time. :P

The catch is I'm pretty bad at most games. Partly it's my connection speed, but mostly I just don't have the time/energy to git gud.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I used to rage a lot in PvP, but I think that university homework kind of burned out my frustration centers. The worst I get is sarcastically commenting on someone's uncooperativeness, or passive-aggressively complimenting my enemies.

If something really annoys me then, well, ragequitting is still better than sticking around and being toxic, really.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Looks kinda dead space-y?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

https://www.facebook.com/slimespawn/videos/1525651740780717/
Awoo for the awoo gods, jam for the jam thread. Some days facebook graces you with exquisite touhou vaporwave shitposts.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Guys.

They're re-releasing remastered version of Terminator 2: Judgement Day this August (link). There is also a trailer, but I suppose people already know what that movie is about.

I kinda want to see that in a movie theater, cause I wasn't even around in 1991. I first saw it on a VHS in year 200X, I think.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Looks kinda dead space-y?

Eh, not the comparison I would make. I never really got that much into Dead Space, so I'm a bit biased there.

Bioshock+Dishonored+System Shock is the best way to describe it. The art style is beautiful, everything is lethal, the interface with the game is wonderfully slick, the optimization for PC is rock solid, piles of towels can kill you, the lore is great...

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Today is the first day of hammock for the year. God bless  the hammock, the summit of human invention and engineering.
Love, scriver~

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile

Hello, Happy Thread! As of today, I have seen the earth revolve around the sun twenty times! That's as many as two tens. Image me.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

We cant imge you unless you make your camera available to take pictures remotely and download this one particular app that totally doesnt count as malware or anything nope perfectly safe
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I would question why this makes you happy...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 12096 12097 [12098] 12099 12100 ... 13312