Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12109 12110 [12111] 12112 12113 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14543413 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Yo whats been going on around here?
While the avatar and your signature, and most aspects of the profile seen through a post has changed, I am very happy I remember you--purely by username alone.
And from the same changes to said avatar/signature, I finally figured out who the sole individual who's been on my Steam friends list for the past few years that I never bothered to delete for not knowing who they were!
Lmao that was ages ago, i think we were doing a trade but I cant remember.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Ow ow ow, blood everywhere, but managed to save retarded cat who likes to get stuck on trees and roofs. All in all a good day, and the cat is now purring safely on terra firma

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Next week I hit my 1-year anniversary with my employer!

I get a small pay increase, I'll earn more PTO, and I even get reward points that can be redeemed in a rather impressive catalog of special gifts.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

that last one is really fuckin' weird
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

last one of what
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

of the list of things in the post literally right above mine.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I was going to say that I don't get special gifts from my employer, but I do. I just don't get to choose 'em, so far as I'm aware.

Got a nice pen and various things for my car for Easter.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Had a graduation party yesterday which had all our department advisors/instructors over the 4-ish years, and it was awesome to hear that our class set a new (and higher) bar for the agencies we had our OJT with [hooray psychology], being an inspiration for others as said by our instructors. :'( The message from someone who is pretty much a position you aim for--like a therapist or a masters in Psych--in saying that (and much more) really had great feelings with it.

That and people gave me papers and other memorables that went under 'give this to a person in this room that mattered to you a lot'.
And my online friends also gave me very nice words and meanings. :-\

Thanks people u_u a lot. :-[

E: Graduation is on the 27th, but we've 0 losses in our class, so it's a full 35~ people going through \o/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:26:48 pm by Tiruin »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

(E: Preemptive) Congratulations Tiruin!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:27:33 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

It's weirder than you might expect.

Like, you'd expect it to be a company store, to snag some company-themed shirts or something. Well, there is that. But if I so choose, I can save my points (I get more each year) and spend them to get things like full-sized appliances, entire desktop computers, snazzy jewelry, whatever. I'm legit impressed by the selection.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Just went to an Indian restaurant called Maharaja not far from my house and ate in.
By "in" I mean, sitting in an actual restaurant, and not your typical, dingy, Indian family restaurant, but a rather fancy one- I mean, I was actually shown to a table by some guy manning the front desk. If I remembered every time in my life I've had such a fancy dining experience I could probably count them on my fingers; I generally prefer avoid the full-on restaurant experience even with a group, never mind all on my oddy knocky.

The Happy, though? I wasn't overwhelmed by anxiety like one would expect. I thought I was going to be paralysed in my chair, or that I'd start shaking with nerves and knocking shit over. Hell, I wasn't even dressed like I would have if I'd planned on eating in-- my plan was just to grab a pie from a bakery and eat it as I walked, I was just wearing a band shirt (with artwork involving a minotaur ripping a cone through a bong made of human bones), raggedly cut-off black shorts and my doom jacket with the moss growing on the sleeves.
Hardly something I'd choose to wear if my aim was to feel comfortable sitting in a restaurant dining room, and this place was quite crowded, yet somehow I managed to keep my cool and eat my meal without issue. I was almost anxious about not being anxious, that's what a strange and unexpected experience it was. :P   

The food was pretty great, too, but that's nowhere near as exciting as this solid victory in the war against my neuroses.   
Also I doubt this post made much sense, I'm crammed so full of food that it's probably pressing against my brain. Somehow.   
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:51:03 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I should visit the nearby Thai place again, it's been a while.  It's nice.  I'm a bit anxious too, but the food's good and it's well decorated.
Sit down meals are so expensive, and it's always a bit awkward going alone, but I tend to remember them for a long time.  That's worth something.

It's pouring down rain.  Yesterday was hot and muggy, even up here, but today's supposed to be rainy and cool all day.  I'm watching the clouds brighten, and listening to the rain randomly swell.  This is going to be a good day.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Suddenly new Orden Ogan single and my day is immediately much better.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

Yet another name change hype!

(Because I also changed my avatar since I got another commission done recently, it's Maks over here; I'm not repulsed by that name or anything, the change is mostly For Fun™.)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Ow ow ow, blood everywhere, but managed to save retarded cat who likes to get stuck on trees and roofs. All in all a good day, and the cat is now purring safely on terra firma
You have done yourself a great good. For you see, that retarded cat is another incarnation of yourself, through the All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self—not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence’s whole unbounded sweep—the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. That what was perhaps that which certain secret cults of earth have whispered of as YOG-SOTHOTH, and which has been a deity under other names; that which the crustaceans of Yuggoth worship as the Beyond-One, and which the vaporous brains of the spiral nebulae know by an untranslatable Sign— and now that you are aware of it you realize how slight and fractional all these conceptions are.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 12109 12110 [12111] 12112 12113 ... 13312