Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12113 12114 [12115] 12116 12117 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14514815 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RichaadEB's Touhou streak continues with an awesome cover of Native Faith, one of my favorite Touhou songs!

...Why have I not heard of this guy before?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

I think there's a tabletop games thread (more than one, probably) but I don't think they talk about minis all that much.

The only place I remember seeing minis were painted ones in the Random Things thread. I haven't even glued some of them up yet, so that's not an option  :P

Well, rather than kill this page with images, I'll just provide links to them individually.

Undying Lords
Graveyard Expansion
Stoneskull Expansion
Core
Also Core
Final Core

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Also Core
I recognize one of those! The lizard dude with the club and turtle shell shield. It's one of the ones I bought last week!

Man those are some good models. I'll have to keep a watchful eye on Kickstarter for more of these.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Also Core
I recognize one of those! The lizard dude with the club and turtle shell shield. It's one of the ones I bought last week!
Hey man, you're a truck driver, at least act like (the completely stereotypical and ignoring the fact that every person is different) one.

You know, do... uh... that thing, and... casual racism? Sure...

Not tabletop gaming!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 08:56:39 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Also Core
Hey man, you're a truck driver, at least act like (the completely stereotypical and ignoring the fact that every person is different) one.

You know, do... uh... that thing, and... casual racism? Sure...

Not tabletop gaming!
Would it count if I act casually racist in a tabletop game?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

Only if its Drow, Giants, Goblinoids, or Orcs.

Exceptions made for Rangers. Racism is literally a class feature for them.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

God damn trying to format things on a phone is stupid. That post looks awful...

You can't be playing a high-fantasy game for the casual racism to count. Or roleplaying.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Only if its Drow, Giants, Goblinoids, or Orcs.

Exceptions made for Rangers. Racism is literally a class feature for them.

I played that ranger dwarf all wrong then...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

In my group's 3.5e game set in a 1984-ish Christmas town (plus body horror, because that's how we roll), my ranger had Magical Beasts as "favored enemies".  This made it easier to listen to his wife and sense her mood.

... I *just* realized that she probably wasn't always a griffon.  Lots of body horror and memory modification.  Anyway, while we often made that "racism as a class feature joke", it's arguable it's a matter of dedicated study more than hatred.

Edit:  This Starcraft 1 cast.  Kinda a curbstomp, but it's always nice to watch Protoss get pwned.  Even by Zerg.
Quote from: Commentators
"I know Awesome Games Done Quick is going on right now, didn't know we were gonna speedrun ASL.  Save time."  "Ahhh!  Sickest speedrunner Jaedong!  Speedrunning multiplayer Starcraft 1!"  "Alright well he's gonna use this, shaves off 5 seconds, make Stork gg tap out little bit faster"

"Here we are in 2017.  And the biggest things right now in e-sports are Brood War, a game about 20 years old, and a bunch of people playing Nintendo games as fast as they can."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 02:34:38 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.

Been doing some art'y stuff today. Feels good.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile

A few solar cycles ago, I bought a fantasy book in a dollar store on a boring day. Needless to say, it was riveting. It was A Shadow in Summer.

Fast-forward to now, and I looked up The Expanse again because the series is definitely top-tier contemporary sci-fi. What a surprise, Daniel Abraham, author of A Shadow in Summer, is also (partially) James S.A. Corey!

I should finish the rest of the long price quartet.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

One of the Skype chats I am on keeps periodically posting pictures of adorable birbs. It pings me every time, but it is always worth it.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Ugh, how come you always get all the chicks? >:(
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Listening to Pentagram and playing Battlefield whilst also listening to Pentagram via Spotify on my friend's PS4.   
Good way to spend a hangover! Pity I'm not on a Spotify premium account, just got three ads in a row. Those filthy bastards. Shoulda brought my Ipod.   

Edit: Man, this is pretty nice. The internet is making me weirdly impatient, though. Replies to messages, posts on here, friend request answers, nothing is happening as swiftly or as frequently as I feel like it should be.
IT'S SUCH A LOVELY DAY WHY IS EVERYONE BEING SO SLOW?! Everyone here is still asleep too, for that matter, although that's not so bad as it means I can game in peace. I might walk to the shops and get some breakfast.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 08:41:14 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Supernatural has new episodes.  I felt like the previous season was rather weak...  Either jumping the shark, or a "satisfying" conclusion.  I do love the series.

Well, I had managed to forgot how clearly they teased a 12th season.  And I've only seen the first episode, but so far...  This is better than that Leviathan crap.  Maybe they've upped their game.  This is the appropriate blend of fresh and fucked up.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 12113 12114 [12115] 12116 12117 ... 13311