Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12114 12115 [12116] 12117 12118 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14557246 times)

prefuzek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I found a place to rent that's a 20 minute walk from my workplace. Much better than the 70-minute public transit commute I have now. It's also in a really neat part of the city. The room itself is tiny, but it's significantly cheaper than I expected to find in the area. I'm pretty excited.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

My friends and I are streaming on twitch. We're going to start with the Jackbox Party Pack and alcohol. Lots of alcohol. If you'd like to watch me and three cute girls fail drunkenly, come watch.

Twitch.tv/ridersofthesalt

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Aw dang, sounds fun, I missed it.

Happy: just got me some ovaltine so's that I have a hot beverage that isn't caffeinated, so that I can drink it at night and warm my hands without risking damage to my sleep schedule. Not that coffee tends to keep me awake as far as I've noticed, it's just a precaution.
Milo is usually my go-to non-caffeinated hot beverage, but in smaller containers ovaltine is cheaper, plus I haven't had it in years.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Wow, what's the deal with the Happy thread dropping off the front page so much recently? :(
I've noticed the politics threads getting a lot of activity, too. I think y'all are getting too hung up on that stuff. Chill. It doesn't matter.

My Happy: my hearing seems to have gotten better, after an unpleasant day of muffled sound and weird feelings of inner-ear pressure!
Now to be super careful with my ears for a while. I think it may have been that several-hour session of gaming+music through headphones the other day that caused it. Probably wasn't a good idea to do that just when the previous bout of temp-deafness was clearing up, but well... I was really keen to listen to some music through a decent pair of headphones after not being able to do so at all for a while.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Puddles the Clown was just on America's Got Talent and got one of the best crowd receptions I've ever seen.

Been following that guy's videos for a couple years.  Love the stuff he does with Postmodern Jukebox.  Pretty awesome to see him getting that kind of recognition.  I've recognized a few performers or lesser known types of act that I liked before they were on the show, but this is the first time that's ever happened where it was well received.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Flying out to see my SO tomorrow!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Bakuretsu, bakuretsu, la la la~♪
._.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

There's nothing in particular to be happy about, but I'm still impressed by how much I have my shit together.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Sunny sun sun sun sunnnn.

True, it's exam season, and I have one tomorrow. But for right now I'm enjoying the sun, dammit.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Very, very close to done with a project that's been taking me the better part of a month and a half. Just having a little moment of celebration entering the final stretch.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Flying out to see my SO tomorrow!

You know, I've seen you use that term on multiple occasions.

I now realize you mean Significant Other.

This makes a lot more sense than my earlier interpretation, in which you were unusually good friends with your Supervising Officer.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I like that term.  I know it from a particularly nice Peter Gabriel album.  Congrats Hugo!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I like that term.  I know it from a particularly nice Peter Gabriel album.  Congrats Hugo!

Thanks! I think it's going to be a fun visit.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Wow, what's the deal with the Happy thread dropping off the front page so much recently? :(
I've noticed the politics threads getting a lot of activity, too. I think y'all are getting too hung up on that stuff. Chill. It doesn't matter.

President of the United States

more like the President of Memes [painful laughter]

Pages: 1 ... 12114 12115 [12116] 12117 12118 ... 13312