Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12150 12151 [12152] 12153 12154 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14384406 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Eggplant (Happy thread)
« Reply #182265 on: July 18, 2017, 02:41:44 pm »

We're back, baby!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #182266 on: July 18, 2017, 02:43:46 pm »

Woo, finally \o/
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182267 on: July 18, 2017, 03:20:38 pm »

So my SO went to Italy and brought me back a shot-sized moka pot

it's bloody ridiculous to look at

It's also quite possibly the most adorable thing I own. It's bright orange and maybe 10cm tall? Like I can't not freak out at this

“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #182269 on: July 18, 2017, 03:39:18 pm »

Jee-zus H. Christ. What a contraption. Why would anyone want this device in this size.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182270 on: July 18, 2017, 03:52:21 pm »

Cuz it makes a single shot of pretty stronk coffee in like 30 seconds? Then you dilute it with hot milk. That's how I do it, anyway.
With my regular-sized pot I always get leftover cold, uninspiring coffee, and frankly that's a waste of good beans and time. It's surprisingly practical. And cute. That's also important.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182271 on: July 18, 2017, 03:53:39 pm »

SUCH DEPRAVITY
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #182272 on: July 18, 2017, 03:55:33 pm »

It is glorious.

We must burn it with fire.

But it is glorious.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #182273 on: July 18, 2017, 04:00:50 pm »

ITS SO ADORABLE
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #182274 on: July 18, 2017, 04:17:48 pm »

Cuz it makes a single shot of pretty stronk coffee in like 30 seconds? Then you dilute it with hot milk. That's how I do it, anyway.
With my regular-sized pot I always get leftover cold, uninspiring coffee, and frankly that's a waste of good beans and time. It's surprisingly practical. And cute. That's also important.

Huh. Good for you! Finding your preferable size is a wonderful feeling in almost any application.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #182275 on: July 18, 2017, 04:20:10 pm »

... it´s not practical at all.

Nor strong coffee, for that matter.

SCIENCE has proven that the stronkest coffee is that made with espresso machines.

Therefore my nespresso machine is superior to your device.

There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182276 on: July 18, 2017, 05:11:24 pm »

... it´s not practical at all.

Nor strong coffee, for that matter.

SCIENCE has proven that the stronkest coffee is that made with espresso machines.

Therefore my nespresso machine is superior to your device.
Yeah, it's less stronk than proper espresso due to lower brewing pressure. It's still quite sufficient. Consider also the following: a proper espresso machine costs way, way more than this thing, is not very portable, and also requires electric power, so you can't really take it camping, which was an important thing to me. Moka pots have their strong points - in the end, it's really about picking the option that suits your needs and your budget, basically.
As it is, it meets my demands with little in the way of hassle, so I consider it practical. Maybe I just have pleb demands, that's possible too.

E:
-snop-

Huh. Good for you! Finding your preferable size is a wonderful feeling in almost any application.
am currently on the fence between a that's what she said and an if you know what I mean
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:13:53 pm by Avis-Mergulus »

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #182277 on: July 18, 2017, 05:40:37 pm »

-snop-

am currently on the fence between a that's what she said and an if you know what I mean

That's what I mean, if you know what she said.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #182278 on: July 19, 2017, 12:55:28 pm »

Was rear-ended on my motorcycle about 4 hours ago.  I was slowing down to turn and the person behind me didnt notice in time, slammed on his breaks at the last second, and bumped me pretty hard.  Bike took some serious damage.

Why happy thread?

Because I was geared up.  I'm a diligent rider and saw it coming in my mirror with just enough time to prepare my reflexes.  So I when I got hit, I handled separating from the bike and rolling with impact on the ground really well.  I have a small scrape on my elbow and my knee.  A little soreness in my knee and my hip joints that I'm paying close attention to.  Not sure if I'm going to get them checked out yet or not.  But this is my 2nd motorcycle accident without serious injury.  The other driver was awesome and did all the right things.  Was understanding when I called the police to get a report.  Is insured.  Even went home and got his trailer to help tow the bike home for us.

So for a motorcycle accident, it couldn't have turned out better.

Its amazing how many people will just speed right by an accident, though.  Nobody who witnessed it stopped.  None of the dozens of drivers who passed as we were picking up the bike and it was obvious something serious had just happened stopped and there were no emergency services present.  Not that I needed anyone to, but the principle of the thing still disturbs me.  I always stop if it looks like someone needs help.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182279 on: July 19, 2017, 01:54:15 pm »

Wow yeah, I'm glad you're mostly okay. Cycling is scary enough without going so fast, though the equipment helps.
When I was little, my dad and I saw a biker get sideswiped by a late-merging car. The car sped off, my dad stopped to check on the guy. (He was scraped up but okay.) My dad also remembered the vanity license plate, heh.

Anyway, I've been visiting my hometown for a few days now, and it's been hectic. We're watching young cousins, two people just had surgeries, but mainly I've been helping someone move...

I should be overwhelmed. But seeing my family so vulnerable, and actually being able to help, has really helped me feel better about my own problems. Unlike the good times, I feel needed, not suffocated and judged.

It's the weirdest thing, (but at this moment) I really want to move back to the area.

(Also the Pokemon scene here is rocking, not to mention other scenes, and there's more cheap ethnic food)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:55:58 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 12150 12151 [12152] 12153 12154 ... 13310