Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12360 12361 [12362] 12363 12364 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14558267 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: [?!?!] What the fuck is tail time (Happy thread)
« Reply #185415 on: May 22, 2018, 02:53:36 am »

Hopefully going to get a job as a Psychometrician \o/ Finally! All I would like to be is a scientist of thought because of how awesome thoughts are.
Awesome!

So are you trying to get a job creating/applying psychological tests, or assessing non-psychological exams/tests? Or both?
One wheel short of a wagon

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #185416 on: May 22, 2018, 03:15:35 am »

Hopefully going to get a job as a Psychometrician \o/ Finally! All I would like to be is a scientist of thought because of how awesome thoughts are.
Awesome!

So are you trying to get a job creating/applying psychological tests, or assessing non-psychological exams/tests? Or both?
Sadly the job openings here are minimal in my locality :< Universities are the common area for applications, so it's usually the latter over the former, although I still have to ask different sectors for openings and whatnot (there are nooooone!). :-\

It's just that I'm still in the 'applying' phase and not the 'interview' phase x_x Because wow our country really needs more mental health professionals but FUNDING and BUDGETS and ECONOMY! :'(

Also it makes me happy whenever people speak to me, like here!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #185417 on: May 22, 2018, 06:43:34 am »

lmao a spider the size of my thumbnail crawled out of the trousers I put on. This is a sign of good luck to come

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #185418 on: May 22, 2018, 07:05:45 am »

Better than a spider the size of your trousers crawling out of your thumbnail, I guess. Unless you're planning a career in surrealist art.
One wheel short of a wagon

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #185419 on: May 22, 2018, 08:13:56 am »

Better than a spider the size of your trousers crawling out of your thumbnail, I guess. Unless you're planning a career in surrealist art.
"Ah yes, this art represents my fear of man-sized spiders crawling in my skin"
Though to be fair, it would be pretty spooky having an exoskeleton come out of your endoskeleton

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #185420 on: May 22, 2018, 11:26:09 am »

Offered a new job; a promotion.  I was terrified that I would not get it, now I'm terrified I'll fail to satisfy the bossmen.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #185421 on: May 22, 2018, 01:27:16 pm »

Welcome to Adulthood, or Learning to Stop Worrying by Constantly Replacing it With Different Worries
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185422 on: May 22, 2018, 01:44:52 pm »

Offered a new job; a promotion.  I was terrified that I would not get it, now I'm terrified I'll fail to satisfy the bossmen.
Welcome to Adulthood, or Learning to Stop Worrying by Constantly Replacing it With Different Worries

I'll just eat to settle down my worries.

Oh no, now the food and stress are making me fat!

And giving me diabetes!

And making my hair fall out!

And making my teeth rot!

And ruining my social life!

And giving me a heart attack!

I'm dying!

But right before I die, am I going to heaven or hell? God, another thing to worry about! *Dead*

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #185423 on: May 22, 2018, 03:30:54 pm »

I'll just eat to settle down my worries.

Oh no, now the food and stress are making me fat!

And giving me diabetes!

And making my hair fall out!

And making my teeth rot!

And ruining my social life!

And giving me a heart attack!

I'm dying!

But right before I die, am I going to heaven or hell? God, another thing to worry about! *Dead*

Editor's note:JoshuaFH was later reincarnated as an awesome shark.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #185424 on: May 22, 2018, 05:31:56 pm »

A loan shark, reborn to prey upon those worried about promotions and pay.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185425 on: May 22, 2018, 06:00:49 pm »

Holy carp! I just looked at the calendar! This fortnight is one of those rare and joyous occasions where my next payday coincides with the day the rent is due!
I was being unnecessarily frugal with money... perhaps I shall keep that up and actually accumulate some savings for once.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #185426 on: May 23, 2018, 04:31:46 am »

Awesome!

Sadly the job openings here are minimal in my locality :< Universities are the common area for applications, so it's usually the latter over the former, although I still have to ask different sectors for openings and whatnot (there are nooooone!). :-\

It's just that I'm still in the 'applying' phase and not the 'interview' phase x_x Because wow our country really needs more mental health professionals but FUNDING and BUDGETS and ECONOMY! :'(

Congratulations, Tiruin!

I've never heard of that job title before, but going on what it sounds like I'm assuming your area of responsibility will be measuring the amount of psychic energy in the air.
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #185427 on: May 23, 2018, 08:33:31 am »

Some dude on youtube comments was being all condescending to me, which is not at all surprising for youtube comments - then 25 minutes later, this guy apologizes to me for being condescending o_O
I had to thank the guy for his sincerity cos it was so surprising to see any sort of introspection on youtube comments of all things

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #185428 on: May 23, 2018, 09:55:54 am »

Awesome!

Congratulations, Tiruin!

I've never heard of that job title before, but going on what it sounds like I'm assuming your area of responsibility will be measuring the amount of psychic energy in the air.
Actually her job is to treat people who refuse to use the metric system.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #185429 on: May 23, 2018, 09:57:56 am »

In which case, I'll need an appointment.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 12360 12361 [12362] 12363 12364 ... 13312