Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12401 12402 [12403] 12404 12405 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14560868 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186030 on: July 15, 2018, 05:31:34 pm »

Finished the second post for my Let's Play. I'm not really good at starting, or finishing projects of this nature, so I'm feeling a bit proud of myself. This may or may not be a thinly veiled advertisement, but it is a happy!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186031 on: July 15, 2018, 07:29:23 pm »

My friends and I have been playing around with (spamming) Skype's autosuggestions (Cortana, I guess) and apparently it thinks I'm a girl :o

That wouldn't normally be a happy, particularly since it's wrong, but I had an awful nightmare this morning about being accepted as stuff.  Much worse than anything I shared.  This was mainly a reminder that I'm already open with my friends, to the extent that a bot picked up on things.  The nightmare could never actually happen.

I also tidied up and had a *healthy* hike, despite the heat.  Taking care of myself.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186032 on: July 15, 2018, 10:43:36 pm »

Youtube switched to the new layout, but I was able to fix it by installing User Agent Switcher and setting it to Windows/Internet Explorer 11

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186033 on: July 16, 2018, 09:54:05 am »

Huh, I guess the new layout isn't supported in IE yet.  Or maybe ever, since Edge is the new "current" I guess?
Fricken layout changes, though.  I still need to get that script that makes Youtube dark-themed, and re-adds the ability to not autoplay through a playlist.  Sometimes I want to read the comments, maybe upvote the video, you know??

I'm in season 3 of Z Nation and still really enjoying it.  Today I realized just how much it reminds me of oldschool Fallout.  The crushing despair, the zaniness as a coping mechanism, the barely-surviving communities desperately coalescing around weird tropes...
Even the main plot to an extent, hehe.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186034 on: July 16, 2018, 10:03:28 am »

Huh, I guess the new layout isn't supported in IE yet.  Or maybe ever, since Edge is the new "current" I guess?
Fricken layout changes, though.  I still need to get that script that makes Youtube dark-themed, and re-adds the ability to not autoplay through a playlist.  Sometimes I want to read the comments, maybe upvote the video, you know??

I don't think I have any extensions on, and right now I have youtube set to dark mode and autoplay turned off.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186035 on: July 16, 2018, 10:13:45 am »

Wait...
Okay wow, yeah there's a dark theme option now.  Pretty sure this wasn't so easy to access last year, since there are still a bunch of extensions and things from 2017 that enabled it.  Thanks!

As for autoplay, I don't mean the mind-boggling "autoplay something new after EVERY VIDEO".  I want it to stop autoplaying through playlists.  Originally there was an option for that, but now there's just "loop entire playlist" and "shuffle" toggles.
She/they

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186036 on: July 16, 2018, 10:19:29 am »

Ah right yeah, I forgot that playlists were a thing and just skimmed over that part of what you said. Sorry heh.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186037 on: July 16, 2018, 01:07:16 pm »

The YouTube dark theme is per session though - it's not account wide and you can't set it to auto-toggle. Because reasons.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186038 on: July 16, 2018, 01:10:08 pm »

That's not my experience with it. Maybe you have something blocking it from saving the option? I've had it set to dark for so long that I forgot there was a light mode until this conversation.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #186039 on: July 16, 2018, 01:12:07 pm »

That's not my experience with it. Maybe you have something blocking it from saving the option? I've had it set to dark for so long that I forgot there was a light mode until this conversation.
Where is the option located, I can't seem to find it.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186040 on: July 16, 2018, 01:23:24 pm »

You click on your round-icon in the very top right, then "Dark Theme" is in the drop down.
And it warns that it's per-computer, so it's almost definitely a cookie (which is an odd choice, but could be useful).  You may be blocking the cookie, if it doesn't persist between sessions.
She/they

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186041 on: July 16, 2018, 03:11:04 pm »

RAIN! Finally its properly raining here. hopefully the grass and trees and bushes will recover now.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #186042 on: July 17, 2018, 11:53:11 am »

Hung out with a friend of mine today. A rather attractive friend. We chatted and caught up. Twas very nice.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186043 on: July 17, 2018, 12:15:14 pm »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #186044 on: July 17, 2018, 01:18:41 pm »

This is a set of saws. They are exceptionally well crafted. They menace with spikes of beautiful wood.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 12401 12402 [12403] 12404 12405 ... 13312