Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12413 12414 [12415] 12416 12417 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14557475 times)

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186210 on: August 02, 2018, 01:07:05 pm »

I'm happy because I just went to the appointment for the international legalization of our papers. After this I just need pete's passport, and gather a lifetime worth of money  hahaha
But money I can get by working harder and selling all my things, and a kidney if necessary, papers and passports, on the other hand you can't get them by working.

If everything goes right we must have all our papers by wednesday next week. Boss's not happy because on top of reducing some shifts I had to ask for a day this week and another next week. He can suck it!

Fun fact: you can lose approximately 70% of your liver and it qill grow back.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186211 on: August 02, 2018, 01:26:39 pm »

Finally beat my dad in the Settlers of Catan card game. I don't see him super often, but we always play a couple of games whenever I visit. Over 2.5 years, I've never beat him until now. Of course, I'm not better than him at it (I partly won through a lot of good tournament rolls.), but I can finally say he doesn't have a perfect record against me.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186212 on: August 02, 2018, 01:32:09 pm »

Thunderstorm (:  Local weather app informed me of several of the strikes - watched then approach from 10 miles to 5, 2, one was 0.5 miles away!  They were obviously close, but I didn't know they were *that* close!

The thunder's moved on now, so I'm going to put on my rainjacket and walk a little (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #186213 on: August 02, 2018, 01:45:39 pm »

I'm happy because I just went to the appointment for the international legalization of our papers. After this I just need pete's passport, and gather a lifetime worth of money  hahaha
But money I can get by working harder and selling all my things, and a kidney if necessary, papers and passports, on the other hand you can't get them by working.

If everything goes right we must have all our papers by wednesday next week. Boss's not happy because on top of reducing some shifts I had to ask for a day this week and another next week. He can suck it!

Fun fact: you can lose approximately 70% of your liver and it qill grow back.

Does that make the liver 70% plant? What happens if you lose only the 30% that can't grow back?
Love, scriver~

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #186214 on: August 03, 2018, 01:51:19 am »

In Happy News, well... recently I've done a lot of enjoyable binge-watching, hung out with two cats and a dog and devoured a couple of books.
It was actually you who ate your homework, wasn't it?!
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186215 on: August 03, 2018, 02:22:54 am »

In Happy News, well... recently I've done a lot of enjoyable binge-watching, hung out with two cats and a dog and devoured a couple of books.
It was actually you who ate your homework, wasn't it?!
I knew he was lying!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186216 on: August 03, 2018, 05:21:39 am »

devoured a couple of books.
That's not what books are for.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #186217 on: August 03, 2018, 06:44:33 am »

I just read Basilisk station as an initial foray into the Sci-Fi genre.

Damn was it a good book.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #186218 on: August 03, 2018, 11:08:10 am »

This is more a "funny thing" than a thing that made me happy, but some of the tomatoes my parents are growing this year, some yellow kind, have a kind of hint of spiciness to them. They're pretty tasty.
Love, scriver~

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186219 on: August 05, 2018, 03:47:44 pm »

I gave gma a ride to family reunion and we arrived seven minutes early, and I brought a dish!
Even though I forgot to turn the dang croc pot on last night, so the dish was Wendy's chili poured in a dish shhhhh don't tell anyone.  The fried chicken was all obviously or explicitly from fast food places, as were half the vegetables.

But my dad brought shrimp back from the ocean, and there was an *amazing* potato casserole, and I ate soooo many unwanted greens and veggies I feel asleep

Also at some point we entered the Land of Light and Rain.  10-minute thunderstorms broken up by searing, blinding sunlight.  It was freakin rad.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #186220 on: August 05, 2018, 07:28:02 pm »

I made Fried Green Tomatoes and they were bomb as fuck. Also I have tomatillos coming in and ima try and make fried tomatillos at some point.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #186221 on: August 05, 2018, 08:25:02 pm »

Managed to create a map with 5000 years of history.

One interesting tidbit is that these kind of maps tend to be post apocalyptic, with you playing as one of the last remaining dwarves, elves being extinct, and the only humans around are millenia-old necromancers (who coincidentally tend to be some of the world's most prolific writers).   Really cool to play these maps.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186222 on: August 05, 2018, 10:01:14 pm »

How long did that take to create?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #186223 on: August 05, 2018, 10:10:18 pm »

Small map. Not long.

I deleted it and went for a standard 2000 year old history, though. Whereas it was really cool day progression on world updates was really slow on the 5000 one.

In fact I think my previous 2000 was faster due to the mass extinctions. History works slower in this new one.

Wish I had saved the seed. Was an interesting setting
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186224 on: August 05, 2018, 10:36:34 pm »

I usually use basic worldgen unless it is absolutely needed.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.
Pages: 1 ... 12413 12414 [12415] 12416 12417 ... 13312