Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12440 12441 [12442] 12443 12444 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14524939 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186615 on: August 26, 2018, 06:37:14 am »

Yesterday was Peter's first birthday, we also bathized... Baptized..  baptised... Ba7zied? That's a hard word for me to write in your language for some reazon.

We are catholics, well I am, thy wife is our equivalent of protestant evangelic. Both of us aren't particularly practising but when we married the only church that were willing to do it here was the Catholic church, her church required me to convert and go to the whole reflanderization camp and all. The Catholic church didn't asked her to convert, but we had to promise to bat... Baptize Peter in the Catholic church, so a promise is a promise.

Anyway I digress, yesterday family came and stayed with us, the sudden surplus of flour was perfect for the occasion and there was even a delicious cake involved without the need of a extra-dimensional invasion!

He was really happy and played with his cousings for hours and hours. Sleep with this huge grin on his face and honesty I felt like the most awesome person in the world for the day. This moments carry me through all.

The only sad part was my father in law was missing. Fuck you cancer
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #186616 on: August 26, 2018, 06:54:18 am »

The Catholic church didn't asked her to convert, but we had to promise to Batista Bomb Peter in the Catholic Church

I fixed that for you.

My neice also got Batista Bombed yesterday! There were lots of people and family there, but I chickened out and couldn't go, but at least I got to see a few of them after the celebrations, which was nice.

Is your kid called Peter or are you just translating Pedro for us, by the way?
Love, scriver~

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #186617 on: August 26, 2018, 06:58:15 am »

Baptised is the way to write it unless you're going for a North American version (baptized). Don't have a clue how you're actually saying it, mind. :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186618 on: August 26, 2018, 07:06:28 am »

Bautizado, probably :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #186619 on: August 26, 2018, 07:32:01 am »

No, I looked in my spanish bible and it clearly says John the Baptist Batista Bombed Jesus in the Jordan
Love, scriver~

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186620 on: August 26, 2018, 09:32:16 am »

So I got to reading the book "Don't Bullsh*t Yourself" and this is stupid book is motivating me way more than all the other, more pyschological self-help books I've read. I always do feel like all my nihilistic philosophizing is just a load of bullshit, which is what got me to read the book in the first place. Feeling pretty good.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186621 on: August 26, 2018, 10:16:34 am »

Oh I translate Pedro to peter for... Dunno, "English writing mode enabled" or something?

I actually nickname him peter IRL, and sing him "Good morning peter", my own version of good mornign teacher each morning I'm there when he awakes. I want him to be bilingual from as early I can, here or in Latino America in general it's an edge to be so.

Editor: that's awesome Joshua!!! Maybe Mr. Roboto could get some help from it too?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:51:32 am by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186622 on: August 26, 2018, 10:20:28 am »

I use the same hand to guide the first cut as I do to brace the work because I am definitely not a spider!

You pinch the corner by your marked out line and rest the side of the saw up against the tip of your thumb and index finger to give a good surface to align with initially before switching that hand to the job of countering vibration alone.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186623 on: August 26, 2018, 10:38:22 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:25:05 pm by dragdeler »
let

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186624 on: August 27, 2018, 08:32:41 am »

I got to help two people today. I was pulling into the parking lot of the gym, and I saw someone pulling out with a purse hanging out of the crack in the passenger side door and dragging on the ground, clearly just a mistake when they were perhaps just absent-mindedly throwing things in, I quickly put my car in park in front of them and stopped them from proceeding, got out of my car and told them what was wrong.

Then I helped someone that was struggling with some heavy weights. They were bench pressing and couldn't quite make the last rep and I ran right over and assisted. Apparently his shoulder hurt or something, so I'm glad I was there.

It's nothing I guess, but I felt good in how decisive and helpful I was.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186625 on: August 27, 2018, 09:51:43 am »

@Joshua- Nice spotting job.

My happy is that I went to go see Crazy Rich Asians this weekend. It's a great movie, and was made with simply incredible amounts of love and care.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186626 on: August 27, 2018, 10:18:38 am »

My wife is approved for a mortgage, so with any luck in a month or so we'll be the new owners of the house we've been renting for the past five years.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #186627 on: August 27, 2018, 10:34:22 am »

My wife is approved for a mortgage, so with any luck in a month or so we'll be the new owners of the house we've been renting for the past five years.

Congratulations! Hopefully my wife and I join the soon-to-be homeowners club before too long.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #186628 on: August 27, 2018, 12:56:18 pm »

Learned that a small investment my parents made many years ago is about to pay off.
The amount is almost incomprehensible
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #186629 on: August 27, 2018, 01:00:29 pm »

Learned that a small investment my parents made many years ago is about to pay off.
The amount is almost incomprehensible

7 money?
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway
Pages: 1 ... 12440 12441 [12442] 12443 12444 ... 13311