Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12444 12445 [12446] 12447 12448 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14545225 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #186675 on: August 29, 2018, 01:04:51 am »

So far I've had like five or six silver white "flair" hairs on one side or the other of my chin but I can never manage to hang on to them long enough before I'm back to full black again. I was born with a few on my head but they never stand out as much as the chin streaks should.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #186676 on: August 29, 2018, 04:14:23 am »

A new Boat Bomber video came out three days ago and I just now realised!
Finally.

@Scriver: I think his bald head and truly godawful tattoos are more to blame there, honestly.

Well, they don't help, but the beard would still look like shit if the rest was different.
Love, scriver~

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #186677 on: August 29, 2018, 08:53:27 am »

SOLIFUGE :)) HAPPY TO SEE YOU!

So I've a job and it's transcribing \o/ still training but I love the work and especially the company atmosphere because it is inclusive. Also new to the night shift, so it's taking up quite a lot of time x.x and I'm happy it's also pushing my organization skills in both formatting and typing speed/accuracy, and life. Pretty awesome to hear teaching styles of others around the world, and it is amazing to see technology advance to help people like this c:

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186678 on: August 29, 2018, 10:30:57 am »

Hey, anyone here going to Dragoncon?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186679 on: August 29, 2018, 01:31:32 pm »

My beard has two modes: Hipster, and  "قنابل القنابل القنابل الله أكبر القنابل القنابل"
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186680 on: August 29, 2018, 02:02:52 pm »

My beard has two modes: Hipster, and  "قنابل القنابل القنابل الله أكبر القنابل القنابل"

My hair's been stuck in "hirsute Spider Jerusalem" mode for years now, but at this point it's how people find me at symposia so I've learned to enjoy it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 02:04:41 pm by Trekkin »

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186681 on: August 29, 2018, 02:04:34 pm »

I look sort of like I tripped and fell face-first into some grass clippings, or maybe some lint.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #186682 on: August 29, 2018, 06:29:36 pm »

"قنابل القنابل القنابل الله أكبر القنابل القنابل"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186683 on: August 29, 2018, 08:40:23 pm »

I'm still enjoying the Pillar Men meme, including the original video.  I'm looking forward to Jojo's bizarre adventures in Jojo's Bizarre Adventures blowing my mind.
But I kinda have a thing with anticipation, heh.  I've been putting off the final episode of Evangelion for almost a week (and I KNOW it's a rushed hot mess).  Same reason I waited a year on Undertale, heh.

Happy:  People dumped a lot of really cool furniture in the bulk pickup zone!  Including a fully intact bookshelf!  Housemate and I carted it in and filled it up, which was a nostalgia trip (and REALLY helped me unclutter my room, tbh).
We also, including yesterday, recovered three separate bicycles - of which we have assembled two complete ones!  We need to buy a saddle and one spoke (and a spoke wrench, or visit my dad) but this is some good shit! 

Inspired me to put in an application at the local bike shop, actually.  I'm constantly feeling left behind by my freelance computer work, which is outside the niche I worked in for so long.  But my time as a bicycle mechanic IN HIGHSCHOOL came back to me as muscle memory, and that felt *really good*.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186684 on: August 29, 2018, 09:08:21 pm »

Hey, anyone here going to Dragoncon?

Not this year. I'd like to do it again, once I have the disposable though. Gotta dust off my cosplay skills! >:U

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186685 on: August 29, 2018, 09:17:38 pm »

I'm still enjoying the Pillar Men meme, including the original video.  I'm looking forward to Jojo's bizarre adventures in Jojo's Bizarre Adventures blowing my mind.
But I kinda have a thing with anticipation, heh.  I've been putting off the final episode of Evangelion for almost a week (and I KNOW it's a rushed hot mess).  Same reason I waited a year on Undertale, heh.

The final episode isn't really "rushed" so much as it's not really even an episode. It's so much not an episode that you'll watch it and just say "that doesn't count, gimme story". The actual ending as planned is the movie End of Evangelion. So bite the bullet, watch the final "episode" and then fit the movie in.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186686 on: August 30, 2018, 01:10:15 am »

Just skip the series entirely and watch the Rebuild, then if you love it enough that you're willing to suffer through a worse version go back and watch it.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186687 on: August 30, 2018, 02:31:53 am »

idk, I didn't like rebuild. I don't think that the original is all it's hyped up to be either, but it's more worthwhile to see the original warts and all than the condensed version.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 03:20:00 am by Reelya »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #186688 on: August 30, 2018, 05:24:47 am »

I think "fair weather friend" might be one of my favourite English wordings.

There's nothing really akin to it in Swedish. At least not that I can thing of. I keep coming back to Godahoppsudden (Cape of Good Hope) when I try. Which is one of my favourite names in Swedish because aside from the actual meaning it also means "Cape of Good Jumping) in Swedish.
Love, scriver~

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #186689 on: August 30, 2018, 07:37:30 am »

T A N G
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 12444 12445 [12446] 12447 12448 ... 13312