Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12493 12494 [12495] 12496 12497 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14383070 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #187410 on: October 04, 2018, 05:46:42 pm »

Put 42 volumes of manga into our library's system today. The amount was unintentional but auspicious :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #187411 on: October 04, 2018, 09:10:23 pm »

Put 42 volumes of manga into our library's system today. The amount was unintentional but auspicious :P

I'm gonna assume it was One Piece, Bleach, or a combination of the two.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187412 on: October 04, 2018, 09:11:23 pm »

There is always Naruto.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #187413 on: October 04, 2018, 09:31:58 pm »

Nah, more like 4 or fewer volumes from a good dozen-ish different series. First four volumes of One Piece was indeed among them, though. Gotta' see what people are actually interested in before thinking about going further into anything in particular.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187414 on: October 04, 2018, 09:46:32 pm »

Why not let us know what you ended up getting in the anime thread?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #187415 on: October 05, 2018, 08:40:22 pm »

Drinks and Dragons got funded, hitting all stretch goals and funding Bananas Foster as a character. I cannot begin to express how happy this makes me.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187416 on: October 05, 2018, 11:56:43 pm »

My housemate made me a mimosa. ^-^   

Drinks and Dragons got funded, hitting all stretch goals and funding Bananas Foster as a character. I cannot begin to express how happy this makes me.
What is that? It sounds... quite relevant to my interests.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #187417 on: October 06, 2018, 05:40:23 am »

(Danish still counts as another language, though)
The fact that a swede even referred to Danish as a language is far more than they usually give us. :V

Also yesterday i decided to dig up Fallout 2 again, and well that cost me most of the day. The fact that it managed to keep me captivated even through the Temple of Trials (... the very start of the game) is a miracle, because that place is a pain in the arse for non-melee characters. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187418 on: October 06, 2018, 09:55:07 pm »

Oh man. Last night's extravaganza of live music, friendship and substance abuse was pretty much next-level. What a time.
Although I wish I hadn't agreed to play pool. I was too smashed to be embarrassed, but I'm sure my teammate was suffering, haha.
Pool is decidedly not my game.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187419 on: October 06, 2018, 11:53:27 pm »

Pool is decidedly not my game.   
That has never stopped 99.9% of people who play pool.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #187420 on: October 07, 2018, 06:01:49 am »

My wife and I safely captured and relocated a small mouse using a toy bucket, a piece of cardboard, a spatula, and a cell phone flashlight.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187421 on: October 07, 2018, 06:03:48 am »

My wife and I safely captured and relocated a small mouse using a toy bucket, a piece of cardboard, a spatula, and a cell phone flashlight.

On today's episode of MacGyver...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #187422 on: October 07, 2018, 07:13:10 am »

Sadly the noodle implements have fairly obvious uses this time. Lil mouser got behind our entertainment center in a quarter width gap. We used the light to find him, the spatula to prod him out, and the bucket to trap him. Then I did the small critter standby of sliding a bit of flat stuff under the trap item and flipping it over. He might have been a bit traumatized by the whole alien abduction thing but he seemed unharmed. I dropped him in the woods.

When I finally coerced him out of the gap he seemed stunned. I figured it was from squeezing himself into that small space and the dogs chasing him in there.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187423 on: October 09, 2018, 06:47:22 am »

There's a whole lot of Tokyo to see! Today saw me out in Asakusa which houses the Sensoji temple and neighbors the Asahi beer headquarters, famous for the giant golden turd-shaped statue on its roof. I think I have some two hundred or so pictures to comb through, I'm excited to see what turns out. I offered up incense to a shrine dedicated to a 'soul physician,' ate halal ramen, and snapped lots of pictures of weird graffiti (Always Stay Hydrated: WOMB. Wifi Over My Body). It was great.

Also, I saw the Shibuya Crossing on the way back to where I'm staying. At first, I wasn't so impressed, but then as the walk sign turned out, I was presented with the image of hundreds of people sliding past each other like the glistening of water on a sun-kissed lake. No pictures, but I'm glad I stopped for a minute to watch.

Touristing is hard work!
Well that all sounds amazing. Glad you're enjoying yourself, keep up the good work play!

My current Happy: my usual overwhelming, misanthropic rage at the onset of Daylight Savings Time (even typing the fucking words makes me want to stab some gibbering DST-apologist moron through the frontal lobe with a star picket) has surprisingly been offset by feelings of elation, arising mostly from enjoyable social interactions. Also the re-discovery of Red Fang after someone persuaded me to give them another go, since I had somehow formed a less-than-enthusiastic opinion of them in the past. Whoa. They're actually really good.      
Not even this morning's gruelling appointment of bureaucratic torture or my horribly mangled sleep pattern, which has worsened over the last several days due to kickin' on and catchin' up with friends, can keep me from grinning stupidly to myself here and there. Also I bought myself some big ol' cans of cheap-arse beer, and they don't even taste like dirty dishwater (always a risk)!

Honestly I am not sure if I am simply legitimately happy or if there's a bit of a manic episode going on as well. Oh well, I shall ride it out as long as possible :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187424 on: October 09, 2018, 10:34:34 am »

Went out to feed the crows and collect some brambles and found my neighbour left a basket of cooking apples for me. So many apples. What do? (Apart from live on apple pie for a fortnight)
Pages: 1 ... 12493 12494 [12495] 12496 12497 ... 13310