Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12545 12546 [12547] 12548 12549 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14529977 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #188190 on: December 02, 2018, 03:38:54 am »

Now to collect my last few implements (another pack of sex bolts) and I'll be ready to take the plunge
I don't know what a sex bolt is, but I choose to believe it's something lewd and won't take any of your excuses.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #188191 on: December 02, 2018, 05:15:52 pm »

Darn, failed post.

EDIT: Here we go:
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #188192 on: December 02, 2018, 06:30:45 pm »

Happy Birthday Misko!
Love, scriver~

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #188193 on: December 02, 2018, 08:27:42 pm »

Thanks!

My birthday has been well enough. Had some cookies sent in from a bakery during a meeting with the people in my dorm, so I got to celebrate a little. Other than that I didn't do much, but I didn't really need to. A day off is nice enough on its own.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188194 on: December 03, 2018, 12:26:08 am »

I'll check out etching later on I'm sure, but for now I'll probably stamp/punch the brass backs
Now to collect my last few implements (another pack of sex bolts) and I'll be ready to take the plunge
I don't know what a sex bolt is, but I choose to believe it's something lewd and won't take any of your excuses.
When a male bolt and a female bolt love each other enough to stay together for so long they almost get used to each other's foibles, many times they think to themselves "I know what can fix this and save this relationship" but before they do something as awful as inflicting children on each other a giant grabs them, crams the female into a fitted hole on a freshly prepared saw cheek, often scraping forcefully past the matching hole in the saw blade itself, just in time for the male to be crammed into the other side and then deliberately and slowly immense pressure is applied to the female while the male is rotated enough for the wood on his side to halt his progress.

Lately I've found myself carrying the cute little mini dude around because he does that whole Mazda thing I shoot for with my saws: the throttle and steering and suspension in Mazda's are tuned to ensure the car behaves exactly how you expect it should.  Similarly I've decided I make Friendly Saws™ because they don't demand some arbitrary level of expertise, perfect form, or excessive maintenance. Never mind the hundreds of dollars to get the high end saws that kinda get presented as being some missing component needed to turn anyone into an expert woodworker.

Just a very deliberately shaped and angled grip so your natural feeling movements are rewarded by cooperation from the saw.

Here we have the three prototypes for the 12 inch cabinetry-stuff saw, the 10 inch dovetail saw, the 8 inch kid friendly beginner dovetail saw, and the 6 inch mini dovetail saw I made to test my skills and see roughly how long it would take at first.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #188195 on: December 03, 2018, 06:44:51 pm »

Oddly enough, I made my own rediscovery of a D8 that was for some unknown reason hiding beside my oven; I ended up finding it when the salt had fallen down behind the oven.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #188196 on: December 04, 2018, 08:24:42 am »

My wife is doing college online at a Christian (accredited) college. They know she's agnostic. Today she's watching a debate between the late Christopher Hitchens and John Lennox.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188197 on: December 04, 2018, 08:31:57 am »

Ah, Hitchens... Very eloquent fellow, died much too soon.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #188198 on: December 04, 2018, 09:19:08 am »

Yeah, I disagree with some of his ideas but he definitely had a good grasp of language and communication.

They also just gave her an essay with the prompt that she had just met a hardcore atheist and she's supposed to explain why she is Christian.

I find it all gleefully bemusing.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188199 on: December 05, 2018, 09:29:24 am »

'Because all the cool gods were taken.'

Updated my saw vise, knocked the teeth off my dovetail saw with a big file, cut new ones with a varied tpi count (smaller 18~ tpi ones at the first inch from the toe, 14 tpi back to the heel) and I'm now tracking down the couple of weirdly shaped teeth that were making it hang mid-cut, only cut myself like three or four times too!

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188200 on: December 05, 2018, 06:00:54 pm »

Two more days until Smash Bros Ultimate comes out.   :D  Then I get to be trounced repeatedly by my roommate as is tradition.

Except...  I think all the drinking he's done the last few years has been slowing his reactions.  That and the new 5 different character stock battle thing might be to my advantage, as I've gotten half-decent with more characters.

Death to Samus, Link and Princess Peach.  May Pikachu, Game & Watch, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, and Ness reign supreme!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 06:02:40 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188201 on: December 05, 2018, 06:42:47 pm »

The antediluvian laptop is now working exactly as desired.

Poked it with the XP PointOfSale registry key, and spent a whole day installing updates.

It is now ready to be loaded with old retro PC titles.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188202 on: December 05, 2018, 07:54:59 pm »

@Levi, your avatar is a picture of your roommate right?

And I never played much Smash, but I thought Samus was a lot more fun than Ness!  His game's fine but he doesn't power armor!
My favorite character is legend of zelda
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188203 on: December 05, 2018, 08:01:30 pm »

I like super luigi man
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188204 on: December 05, 2018, 09:14:12 pm »

i like brawl
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.
Pages: 1 ... 12545 12546 [12547] 12548 12549 ... 13312