Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12605 12606 [12607] 12608 12609 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646822 times)

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
Re: [Why] Sssoomebody once told me- (Happy thread)
« Reply #189090 on: February 06, 2019, 03:46:23 pm »

TSE:ATA is up 16% today, whoop whoop.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #189091 on: February 06, 2019, 04:26:10 pm »

Finished the last challenge (200 online matches) last night in Smash Ultimate.
124/124 challenges (no hammers used)
1303/1303 spirits (all max level)

There are some random milestones I haven't achieved (e.g., play an 8-player smash,) but I've basically 100%ed the game.

Edit: I haven't unlocked online Elite Smash because I'm not good enough competitively, but whatever.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 04:35:02 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189092 on: February 07, 2019, 12:56:16 am »

Snipped the teeth off a camp saw, they shot across the room alarmingly, but I finally got the blank flat and  proceeded to cut big scary teeth into what I'm calling Yoda now.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #189093 on: February 07, 2019, 02:50:55 am »

I've decided where I want my first tattoo, and what I want it to be. After all the agonizing, it turned out to be really simple. I want an ankh-an ancient symbol of the power to give life-over the spot where my port is currently, the implant that lets me get chemotherapy.

The bad news is that it'll be several months before I can have the port removed, and then up to a year and a half before the scar is healed enough to receive a tattoo in that area without distorting it. But it's something to look forward to, and it'll be a nice way to cap off and commemorate the whole experience in a positive way.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189094 on: February 07, 2019, 05:58:33 am »

Had sushi last night. It's been... I'm not sure how many months since I last ate fish. It's a little difficult when you're living with someone who is catastrophically traumatized by seafood, but she's apparently decided that sushi is healthy, and so has started looking for non-fish alternatives in order to introduce a bit more healthy dining into the diet.

Luckily, there's a sushi spot down the way that had a few different vegetarian rolls, plus some chicken/duck options, so we ordered from there. I mean, the folks running the place aren't Japanese, and it's still sushi so it's still bloody expensive, but I like the change of pace... I mean, I grew up with homemade nori rolls and a lot of vegetarian cooking, so this is all very welcome.

This is all actually a bit strange, as she tends to avoid soy products whenever possible... She's not allergic, but she's got a thyroid condition and is therefore trying to cut down on all things soya. But apparently that's taken a back seat to Healthy Sushi Living™, at least according to the tofu rolls dipped in soy sauce last night...

A minor negative is that they have unagi on the menu, and I can't in good conscience eat the stuff even though it's my favorite... Curse you, unsustainable fishing practices!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189095 on: February 07, 2019, 06:24:24 am »

...the tofu rolls dipped in soy sauce last night...
Bruh. I'm salivating. 😍
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189096 on: February 08, 2019, 01:43:36 am »

I was waiting at a long busy intersection, and noticed the couple in the car in front of me started mussing each other's hair.  For like a full minute.
It was v cute.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189099 on: February 08, 2019, 05:22:06 am »

Haha, thanks. 🍻
I had a burger, also.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:37:11 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #189100 on: February 08, 2019, 07:31:39 am »

Kagus and I have lived extremely different lives. I grew up eating any animal that couldn't outrun my dad's poacher friend. And whatever we could barely afford from the market. I mostly grew up on spaghetti, Hamburger Helper, Mac'n'cheese, and random poached critterflesh. Salads and vegetables weren't exactly a luxury but most of the time the veggies/fruit was canned if we didn't grow it ourselves. (We had a phenomenal zucchini harvest one summer. We ate that zucchini for nearly a year in every possible format you can imagine. Fried, baked, boiled, ground in with burger meat, bread. Zucchini bread is a thing and it's delicious.)

Which has led me to deeply love both good meat products and homegrown vegetables. Dat garden yo.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189101 on: February 08, 2019, 10:36:07 am »

Can confirm, zucchini bread is great.  My mom makes low-sugar zucchini brownies which are a lot better than they sound.

Haha, thanks. 🍻
I had a burger, also.
Nature's cakes
She/they

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189102 on: February 08, 2019, 11:03:11 am »

Y'know, I'm honestly kind of a shitty new-ager... I don't actually like zucchini.

Like, fuck, hit me with that steamed kale and all; but point your squashes and your zucchinis at someone else.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #189103 on: February 08, 2019, 03:33:38 pm »

My ma makes some sort of fried cake thing out of shredded zucchini and cheese. It's dope.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #189104 on: February 08, 2019, 07:46:25 pm »

A friend of mine landed a full ride through college, after much angst about whether they'd be able to pay their way through even year one.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 12605 12606 [12607] 12608 12609 ... 13312