Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12676 12677 [12678] 12679 12680 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14627474 times)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [fuk] Endlessly shooting bombs for lootboxes (Happy thread)
« Reply #190155 on: May 22, 2019, 10:37:25 am »

Thank you for bringing us this set of images we can mock and/or make stupid comments about. Everything on there is great in its own way.

I used to understand thermodynamics, differential equations, fluid mechanics, and some more difficult uses of them. Then the economy tanked, and I've never used it. Then other things happened, and I'm mostly useful for yelling at things online. Today a conversation sparked a memory of that understanding, and I got a bit of the euphoric tingling I used to have. It's somewhat indescribable, you feel like you can understand anything in the universe if you look at it right, seeing equations that explain why physics doesn't act the way you would expect at border conditions. I feel motivated to solve puzzles and understand things again.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #190156 on: May 22, 2019, 04:24:58 pm »

Science is a big ‘ol thing. Thenmlre you understand it the less you understand, as the more you understand the more questions and double negatives show up, until you start screaming about the failiures of chromatic beaurocracy, and leave forever to become a British deep Coal miner, eventually getting arrested when you lash out at people when they try tp tell you that the only coal mines left are open-pit coal mines.

In essence: Study science, be put under arrest for violence erupting over the nature of life, the universe, and the lack of Deep coal mines in the UK.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190157 on: May 22, 2019, 09:50:31 pm »

I recently got my 5 year seniority award at work. I need your guys' help, they gave me a catalog with a bunch of stuff, and I can pick out the prize I want but I can only pick ONE THING:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'll provide detail for whatever is vague, I just thought I would bring it up with the Council of Twelve Bays before I decide.
Cute little tool set but if that's a digital thermometer beside it, that, those rock.

Happy-ish: my knuckle got hacked a little when I sproinged a piece of wood I was cutting because it had part of a knot in it, and so far it hasn't bled through the second bandaid!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190158 on: May 23, 2019, 01:56:28 am »

Cute little tool set but if that's a digital thermometer beside it, that, those rock.
Oh shit, yeah, a little temperature beep-gun! Those things are way too much fun for anyone's good.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #190159 on: May 23, 2019, 02:57:46 am »

Noodles... long and... soft?

In seriousness I'd go tool kit.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190160 on: May 23, 2019, 06:48:55 am »

Yeah, I bit down and went for the tool set. Besides being what seems like the best value, its handy and could potentially save me a big headache if those tools come in clutch in a bad situation where something needs fixing.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #190161 on: May 23, 2019, 06:50:59 am »

While you're not wrong, I can confidently assure you those tools, like all tools, are mutant beasts that will unfurl their legs and flee in short order. The box will be forever, whatever tools it may or may not come with will be half vanished within the year. It's how these things work.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190162 on: May 23, 2019, 12:49:13 pm »

It's a good general purpose "I need to take this doohickie off that thingamajig and put that doocracky on it so it will do this thing with that stuff right again" set.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #190163 on: May 23, 2019, 04:53:56 pm »

My Overwatch: Ultimates figure is awesome. It has big feet so it's easy to stand, plenty of optional bits, nice detail, and only one painting mistake. Also I very nearly broke the left hand before realising that I couldn't swap it.

My preferred method of displaying action figures is to hang it in-package on the wall, but this one is just so easy and fun to pose... Good thing the question is already decided by my lack of shelf space. :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190164 on: May 23, 2019, 05:40:35 pm »

So, some idiot on Ebay just sold me a "defective" NAS enclosure.

It works perfectly.

:D  I got a 160$ enclosure for 40$.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190165 on: May 23, 2019, 06:58:41 pm »

Someone keeps overwriting my network storage  :-\ The HIPAA violations are annoying, but there are some fascinating circuit diagrams and chemical compounds...
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #190166 on: May 23, 2019, 08:50:22 pm »

I'm going to join the military. If they'll have me. I'm done being an underachieving addict. I'm going to do a thing.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190167 on: May 24, 2019, 05:32:31 am »

I'm going to join the military. If they'll have me. I'm done being an underachieving addict. I'm going to do a thing.
Then maybe you'll come to visit me soon! I'll pm you a picture of my family so you don't shoot at us!  ;D
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190168 on: May 24, 2019, 07:03:27 am »

Heck yeah, Venezuelan Bay12 meetup!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Hero Saga Setup: 97%. Other stuff Paused.
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #190169 on: May 24, 2019, 11:41:04 am »

One would not expect this a happy thread, given the title.

Lego using plant based plastics and renewable factories
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu
Pages: 1 ... 12676 12677 [12678] 12679 12680 ... 13312