Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12694 12695 [12696] 12697 12698 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14560738 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi~] Poi is once again permitted (Happy thread)
« Reply #190425 on: July 12, 2019, 11:34:44 am »

We survived the trip to Yellowstone national park, didn't get eaten by bears. With how much they trumped up the bears you'd think you would at least see a grizzly. But we did see three black bears. You could tell there was a bear by the road by the number of Chinese tourists pulled off the road trying to take pictures of it as close as they dare get. It's a good thing the bears were so happy eating their berries or whatever.

The tourists also caused traffic jams for the buffalo, which appear more tame than domestic cattle usually are. Theyll walk right by you, sleep right outside your tent without concern for you crawling in or out. The neighbor described it as eerie sleeping next to one, listening to it snore. Of course we only had bulls in the campground, out of rutting season. They just liked to hang out by the fires, probably because the smoke drives the mosquitoes away. The cows are probably super protective of their calves, but they never came near campgrounds or roads. The fucking bulls just saunter down the roadway at 1/2kph and cause traffic jams.

We were warned about the elk trying to steal food from our tables as we ate, so we never ate at the campsite. But the elk stayed in the other campsite down the road. They were also sleeping outside peoples tents and stuff whenever we passed them.

It's all very pretty country. Very steamy. A lot of attractions were almost unreachable because of the sheer volume of tourists parked in them, so a couple times we parked off the highway and walked. Old faithful I found was not the most interesting geyser in it's area let alone the whole park. Castle geyser and... One of the others on that same trail, were much more energetic and had more interesting surrounding features. And less crowds. We didn't arrive in time to see the gargantuan one go off. But it had a neat pool.

Can't upload pics because cell service is a potato
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #190426 on: July 12, 2019, 12:09:07 pm »

Did you see anyone fall into a colorful hot spring and get dissolved?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #190427 on: July 12, 2019, 01:26:23 pm »

No but people kept losing their hat's in the hot springs, and they were getting moist-ish.

The only injury we witnessed was an elderly woman who slipped and fell in the gravel by the car. Landed on her wrist, broke and twisted it in two with a compound fracture. We gave her ice to put on it under a rag and told her to hold it above her heart, with a pillow to help. I called the clinic and they advised we drive her down because the trip there one way would be faster than driving the ambulance up the mountain and back, and that kind of injury is time sensitive. I gave them directions and her friend drove her down the mountain. Didn't hear anything else after that, by we drove down the same direction to the same destination (to view the mammoth hot springs) and dint see them crashed anywhere so I assume they made it.

We were literally just past the highest point along that pass up Washburn peak I believe, equidistant from the two clinics, the woman on the phone advised they continue north to mammoth springs clinic, so that's where they went.

I'm really glad my mom was there to help, because I would have no more idea the specifics of how to treat that injury than her friends there did. But apparently until youre in a hospital where ethey can perform surgery, keeping the swelling down and keeping it elevated is the course of action.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 01:32:25 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #190429 on: July 12, 2019, 08:31:34 pm »

Sound like you require more gravy in your life
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190430 on: July 12, 2019, 08:32:48 pm »

Try sticking your hands into a barrel of gravy

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190431 on: July 12, 2019, 08:34:13 pm »

Immerse thyself in beef gravy and be born anew.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190432 on: July 12, 2019, 08:37:03 pm »

Every time I try to make an ooc worthy post, someone comes along and does it better

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190433 on: July 12, 2019, 08:38:10 pm »

Hail gravy full of grace.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #190434 on: July 12, 2019, 09:14:53 pm »

Gravy is chock full of murder you animal-hater!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #190435 on: July 12, 2019, 09:18:55 pm »

DAMN RIGHT IT IS, IN ALL ITS DELICIOUS GLORY!

ehem, anyway, I got some time to myself after work. which is a miracle in and of itself.
I make Spellcrafts!

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #190436 on: July 12, 2019, 10:55:15 pm »

Gravy is the best but I don't consume it too much because I don't want to be fat.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190437 on: July 13, 2019, 12:41:14 am »

Had a bloody good night last night, and amazingly enough, looking back at all the social interaction I partook of I can't even pick out any embarrassing moments to beat myself up over! This is highly unusual. Sure, there are some things I probably could have said and conversations I probably should have pursued, but on the whole I am quite pleased with my performance.   

Also I'm pretty sure I have a whopping hangover but am too out of it to comprehend the ferocity of said hangover, so it's basically all G. Hooray!   

i think it's vegetarian
What about all the poor dinosaurs?!   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #190438 on: July 13, 2019, 04:24:11 pm »

The theme song for this boss fight in FFXIV will be stuck in your head for the rest of your life.

You didn't lie.
Love, scriver~

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190439 on: July 13, 2019, 04:25:05 pm »

The theme song for this boss fight in FFXIV will be stuck in your head for the rest of your life.

You didn't lie.

FA LA LA LA
Pages: 1 ... 12694 12695 [12696] 12697 12698 ... 13312