Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12703 12704 [12705] 12706 12707 ... 12772

Author Topic: [Poi~] Poi is once again permitted (Happy thread)  (Read 8000361 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi~] Poi is once again permitted (Happy thread)
« Reply #190560 on: July 18, 2019, 02:44:19 pm »

Ran ~2 miles in 11 minutes 6 seconds. I can do an elbow plank for 2min30, up right plank for 2 minutes. I can do 2 entire chin ups barely. And 200 pushups a day is getting easier.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190561 on: July 18, 2019, 02:50:21 pm »

Meanwhile in entirely different news, I've just finished a beer- and energy drink-fuelled all-night PuBG sesh and I feel oddly fulfilled.
I think... I think I will sleep now.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #190562 on: July 18, 2019, 07:53:17 pm »

AGDQ.
Fourth time watching SGDQ, fourth time donator. My donation passed away from animal. Money goes to kill the donation, save the frames. Hype!!!!
Greetings from frames. Long time donator, first time viewer. I am donating because my donation has died from Germany.
Another great day of SGDQ. Love watching my childhood Germany get destroyed. Money goes to save the donation, kill the Germany.

what is going on
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190563 on: July 18, 2019, 08:53:26 pm »

Meanwhile in entirely different news, I've just finished a beer- and energy drink-fuelled all-night PuBG sesh and I feel oddly fulfilled.

*cradles Yoinks head in his lap*

Ssssh, rest now weary adventurer.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190564 on: July 19, 2019, 02:44:32 am »

I have a job offer in the Canary Islands... strongly considering it. Big change though
I recently became a objectivist, I am reasonably certain that means all my opinions are now universal fact.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #190565 on: July 19, 2019, 06:34:32 am »

Means you get a defensive bonus ‘cause the morale of attackers is already down to 50% from disembarking the boats.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190566 on: July 19, 2019, 06:44:38 am »

*cradles Yoinks head in his lap*

Ssssh, rest now weary adventurer.
Pretty much. :))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #190567 on: July 19, 2019, 07:19:52 am »

I'm not entirely sure why, but I've been in really high spirits today. It's a beautiful day, there's no rush to do anything, and the world is just awesome. I celebrated it with some good food and a walk around the neighbourhood. Maybe not everything is right in the world, but right now I'm content.
Raise the white flag and don't give up.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190568 on: July 19, 2019, 08:12:51 am »

Sounds like one of those perfect days for cold beers, dank buds, lazy conversations and/or soakin' up sunshine. Enjoy!   
I typo'd the first part of that word as "sushi", which would probably go down a treat on such a day as well. :)   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190569 on: July 19, 2019, 05:11:38 pm »

I can do a two minute extended arm plank then do five pushups.

I can't get up, but I can do that ^
Mercy kill plz
He's fucking with us.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Cyber-Voodoo Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #190570 on: July 19, 2019, 06:09:14 pm »

I'm doing my pushups allmost exclusively on the fists now (I use a small mat), spares the wrists and it's a bit harder... Haven't found the courage yet to do half of them on the fingertips that's really hard, but I totally should.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #190571 on: July 19, 2019, 07:59:58 pm »

Got a perfect game (won with 100 health) in Dota Underlords.  I really need to stop playing this gmae os much, I'm addicted.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190572 on: July 19, 2019, 10:56:31 pm »

I remember getting real hardcore about obscure feats like that, at one point I could do a one handed pull up with my right arm, almost one with my left arm, or until I got bored with both palms towards me, and like three quarters as many facing away.

Started trying to do stuff like the fingertip pushups and while I was able I couldn't find a good reason because it's just a half-ass forearm workout, how often do you stab stuff with your fingertips? I mean, excluding Viltrumites like Thragg.

On the other hand I make lots of use of the muscles from the actual forearm work I did, since I don't use vices or whatnot much for work bracing, the only thing that really has decent difficulty is clamping a piece of wood to the fork on my lap bench with one hand while I saw the shape out with the other, my triceps are gonna end up all yoked like Thragg or some shit... which I'm ok with.

The occasional "zhhhrrrnkk-vssshhh-zhhhrrrnk-vsssshhh" from a coping saw is soothing compared to the otherworldly screams some of those saws make when in use, not to mention the crazy dust and space requirements.
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Cyber-Voodoo Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #190573 on: July 20, 2019, 01:49:42 am »

Started trying to do stuff like the fingertip pushups and while I was able I couldn't find a good reason because it's just a half-ass forearm workout, how often do you stab stuff with your fingertips? I mean, excluding Viltrumites like Thragg.

Same as fists, you don't wear your wrists... I had a coworker once with an uncanny power in his fingers, it's very handy if you're picking boxes from elevated places, the guy could control boxes with 6 bottles of liquor that were like an inch in his reach when on standing on his toes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190574 on: July 20, 2019, 02:44:26 am »

This could have just as easily gone in the WTF thread, but my Orange Goblin beanie was just complimented by a stranger, which is not unusual - but I'm on a plane, of all places!
What are the odds of winding up on the same flight as someone else with great taste in music? Nice.
Also I'm finally on the bloody plane, which is a Happy in itself.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 12703 12704 [12705] 12706 12707 ... 12772