Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12734 12735 [12736] 12737 12738 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14561470 times)

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi~] Poi is once again permitted (Happy thread)
« Reply #191025 on: October 06, 2019, 01:43:38 am »

Gonna get a free tattoo probably. I want a knight in full plate, standing tall, battered and wounded, head held high and sword and shield held loosely at his sides.

Do you have a sense of what style you'd get? That sounds like it would be very striking in Trash Polka, for instance.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191026 on: October 06, 2019, 01:47:16 am »

How big will the tattoo be?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #191027 on: October 06, 2019, 08:07:41 am »

All valid questions/points. Was hoping for a realistic depiction of a knight sans tabard in 16th century armor but I'm not the artist.

It will be painful, I want it on my ribs, left side.

Probably less than 5"/12.7cm tall, maybe 3"/7.62cm wide. More likely smaller.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191028 on: October 06, 2019, 08:42:58 am »

UGA is washing tenessee's ass on live television right now, which is making me happy 😁

https://twitter.com/fategrandorder/status/1180355049429463041?s=21

Tsuikhime remake is in playtesting stage.

The meme is dead. Long live the meme!

Is tsuikihime the mystic eyes of death vn? The one made by nasu? Or is it the poorly drawn vn w that bitch what looks like a tohou character? Either way niceu~

tsuikihime was what Type-Moon did a ways before they started working on Fate. To give you an idea, there's a tsuikihime anime adaptation, but even that came out before Fate/Stay Night was originally released.

By the time they finish this it'll be the 20th anniversary of the original Tsuikihime.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 08:52:14 am by Reelya »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #191029 on: October 06, 2019, 10:08:57 am »

All valid questions/points. Was hoping for a realistic depiction of a knight sans tabard in 16th century armor but I'm not the artist.

Make sure the artist gets the face and facing right. You don't want it to end up looking like the knight is smelling your armpit ;)
Love, scriver~

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #191030 on: October 07, 2019, 11:05:42 pm »

My Fallout 4 survival game was softlocked in the Memory Den last time I played. Being on console means I couldn't access any cheats that PC players would use, and being in the Memory Den means I couldn't use any of the holotape-based cheat mods either. Of course, survival means I have no backup saves either.

Just rebooted the game a few months later and found a large selection of backup saves to choose from. I probably just didn't notice them before, but I choose to believe Todd Howard himself noticed my plight.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191031 on: October 08, 2019, 12:19:13 am »

Make sure the artist gets the face and facing right. You don't want it to end up looking like the knight is smelling your armpit ;)

This and the Fate stuff reminded me about the infamous Chinese bootleg Saber. This thing just radiates quality:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yep, make sure the artist does the face on you knight right :P

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191032 on: October 08, 2019, 06:45:06 am »

That looks a little bit like if Saitama got a wig and a sex change.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #191033 on: October 08, 2019, 07:11:12 am »

To give you an idea, there's a tsuikihime anime adaptation
There is no Tsukihime anime.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #191034 on: October 08, 2019, 07:16:43 am »

You still got at least 9 episodes to deny the existence of, there. Three won't cut it :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #191035 on: October 08, 2019, 07:42:54 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #191036 on: October 08, 2019, 11:47:21 pm »

Oh man, got my bacon saved today by what's close to the best $50 I've ever spent. Picked up a self-jump kit for my car a while back, and it worked like a charm. No calling a friend, no paying roadside service, took about two minutes to get going, and the damn thing's about the size of a smartphone.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191037 on: October 09, 2019, 03:34:50 am »

Oh man, got my bacon saved today by what's close to the best $50 I've ever spent. Picked up a self-jump kit for my car a while back, and it worked like a charm. No calling a friend, no paying roadside service, took about two minutes to get going, and the damn thing's about the size of a smartphone.

Next year's smartphones to include self-jump feature, doubles as taser.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #191038 on: October 09, 2019, 03:41:25 am »

Connect red clip to nose of assailant, black clip to left ear. Press "Charge" button, wait four seconds or until humming stops, press "Discharge" button. Turn key in ignition.

Edit: Friend I thought had committed suicide has not. He just vanished from all visibility after sending me a message that looked a hell of a lot like a suicide note. I found this out by contacting his girlfriend via a mutual friend. I'm glad he's alive, but I also low-key want to slap him (except that obviously it wouldn't help).
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 05:40:04 am by Arx »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191039 on: October 12, 2019, 01:16:01 pm »

Man I had a good day today, well a really good last 24 hours.

Last week I was sick as a dog with a cold, but last night (also payday) I decided to go out anyway because I was feeling a bit better and decided I needed a night out. I checked out a bar known for live bands every friday, and they happened to have hardcore punk bands on. The headliners were pretty great and I even managed to have a chat at the bar with a couple of them after the show.

The next day, I'm feeling completely better, no hangover somehow, did some interneting and programming, then decided to go into the city for some shopping. Got some discounted pre-loved PS3 games, some new clothes, and bought a sodastream - long term wish granted, thanks, me. Plus finding some new and awesome food I didn't know you could get (cheap, tasty and I can quickly make it at work).

Then, after getting back to my suburb, do some more shopping, then decide WTH, I'll go to the cinema. I hear this Joker movie is pretty good. And guess what? After that, I get to the Dominoes pizza near my house 15 minutes before they close, and get a pizza. Go home, I also have bottle beer in the fridge, so end the day out with pizza and beer. I also played a bit of guitar here and there, plus between my phone and mp3, I watched anime, listened to a lot of music and played some games over the day.

I actually did a heap of shit today. Normally saturdays are a wash.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 01:23:45 pm by Reelya »
Pages: 1 ... 12734 12735 [12736] 12737 12738 ... 13312