Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12757 12758 [12759] 12760 12761 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14551815 times)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi~] Poi is once again permitted (Happy thread)
« Reply #191370 on: November 25, 2019, 02:55:59 pm »

negging conversation

I never understood all of this. I have found that being forthright and honest works a huge majority of the time. Back in my clubbing days, "Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?" worked like, 75+% of the time.

Yes, but the majority of the reason they start with MRA/PUA stuff is because they're terrible people who are also specifically misogynists.

Because, as you noted, "be a decent human being" is easier and more effective than what they do, if you're capable of it. And makes you feel good, instead of terrible.

Step 1: Be attractive

At least reasonably close to the person you're interested in, and it doesn't need to be physically attractive.

Also, after some research, I have come up with the following advice:
1) Have A body like Arnold with a Denzel face (be attractive, as you stated)
2) Don't have used a corny line on her yet
3) Know her name isn't Susan (optional: knowing what her name is)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 04:31:46 pm by Iduno »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #191371 on: November 25, 2019, 04:59:09 pm »

Its better to have a Brad Pitt body than an Arnold body. And not just because Pitt is dick in Swedish.
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191372 on: November 25, 2019, 05:01:33 pm »

"Hey there... Were your parents retarded? Because you sure are special."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #191373 on: November 25, 2019, 05:46:02 pm »

Ahhhh don't. This reminds me of someone I used to work with who was very religious, but didn't seem to understand that going out to get wasted and have sex with a lady person every weekend, just for the numbers, was rather against his religion, and that pains me.

He was a silly man.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191374 on: November 25, 2019, 05:48:20 pm »

"Lord, make me chaste - but not yet!"
One wheel short of a wagon

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191375 on: November 25, 2019, 06:23:40 pm »

I got a lot of work done today and it made me happy.

One of those times where it all turns out to be easier than planned and I got through it faster than expected. It's the little things.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #191376 on: November 25, 2019, 08:13:50 pm »

"Hey there... Were your parents retarded? Because you sure are special."

LCS is a gold mine for these.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191377 on: November 25, 2019, 08:39:50 pm »

Why specifically Susan? Why not just say ((3) Know the name of the person you are talking to)? Also, some people are named Susan.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191378 on: November 26, 2019, 03:33:13 am »

Ahhhh don't. This reminds me of someone I used to work with who was very religious, but didn't seem to understand that going out to get wasted and have sex with a lady person every weekend, just for the numbers, was rather against his religion, and that pains me.

He was a silly man.
I used to now one of these peeps. Got coked up and wasted every weekend, thought it was the height of responsibility and courtesy that he went into the bathrooms to vomit instead of just doing it on the floor, was in bed with another girl roughly an hour after his girlfriend left town for something, his life dream was to be fucked up out of his mind 24/7, once passed a cop car while driving home and got stressed out for a moment then when he got home he checked the BAC reference card he apparently keeps with him and it told him that with the number of drinks he'd consumed, his alcohol level was omae wa mou shindeiru. "Biut tckfit", was all he had to say on the matter.

Devout Catholic. I liked to refer to him as "The Alcatholic".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191379 on: November 26, 2019, 05:32:44 am »

Ummmmmmm, so where and how can I convert to this religion?     
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #191380 on: November 26, 2019, 05:53:50 am »

Ummmmmmm, so where and how can I convert to this religion?     
It's real simple: pick up a bottle of booze and smash it against your face. There, now you're baptized.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191381 on: November 26, 2019, 06:17:13 am »

Its better to have a Brad Pitt body than an Arnold body. And not just because Pitt is dick in Swedish.

Pitt move, bro.

negging conversation

I never understood all of this. I have found that being forthright and honest works a huge majority of the time. Back in my clubbing days, "Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?" worked like, 75+% of the time.

Yes, but the majority of the reason they start with MRA/PUA stuff is because they're terrible people who are also specifically misogynists.

I'm pretty sure that the main market for the PUA books isn't misogynists who want to get all the girls, it's sad fucks who can't get a girl, and hoping there's going to be a magical bullet for them to get a girlfriend. The type who buy dating self-help books are also the type who glomp onto the first non-fugly girl who bats an eye at them and they'll probably still be together (unhappily) 20 years later. The PUA books will be thrown away or they just never get opened again. That's basically how it works with self-help books.

It's just a bunch of sad fucks who don't know what to do since all the rules were torn up and there are no resources out there to tell them how to do it, so some guys came along and noticed a gap in the market for self-help books for bros to learn to talk to women. The "PUA" "Community" isn't a community of PUAs, it's a bunch of conmen selling the idea that they are PUAs to a bunch of lonely and confused dudes, who are their actual money ticket.

The "tricks" in the PUA books aren't really about tricking women at all. The person being tricked is the person who bought the book. The PUA scam is that they convince guys who are already scared of women that approaching women really is scary, and you need the "secret knowledge of the PUA masters" to even consider it. This is the real reason their "approaches" are so convoluted. It's not about tricking the ladies, it's about tricking the sad dude that it's really complicated therefore he needs your books and tapes for the low, low price of four easy payments of $59.95. This is the actual scam they're running in the adverts/testimonials for their PUA books and tapes.

The actual misogynists who think they're God's gift to women don't buy the books because they're delusional that they're already King Shit.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:21:57 am by Reelya »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #191382 on: November 26, 2019, 07:38:09 am »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #191383 on: November 26, 2019, 07:58:45 am »

pua is about applying odds, numbers, and salesman practices to sex.

touch the girl when you meet to gauge interest.
neg to gauge how controllable they are.
i don't really remember the rest but I could think of a few -like promising mystery- or -ask for her help away from her friends-

point is, my perception of it has been that you are, as a successful pua, supposed to gather the information first then move on to the actual being a person thing.  except a busy club doesn't lend to intimacy or building relationships.  And then the pua forgets to stop being a pua.

The most successful lady's men in history have all said they prefer to create relationships of the moment and then rip them off like bandaids to move on.  as in, they create relationships first then expand.

it's theoretically based in psychology.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191384 on: November 26, 2019, 08:59:33 am »

Why specifically Susan? Why not just say ((3) Know the name of the person you are talking to)? Also, some people are named Susan.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/saltnpepa/whattaman.html

I was joking that some of the expectations in that song are very dumb. Probably because it was easier for them to make rhyme, but also because someone probably called one of them the wrong name on a date at least once.
Pages: 1 ... 12757 12758 [12759] 12760 12761 ... 13312