Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12825 12826 [12827] 12828 12829 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14549135 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [Burg] 12 burgs a day recommended daily intake (Happy thread)
« Reply #192390 on: February 25, 2020, 02:07:17 pm »

oh you
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192391 on: February 26, 2020, 05:50:30 am »

It's a distribution warehouse, the company is the logistics one of a large conglomerate that have bussisnes both manufacturing here and importing goods. Mostly food! I'll get to buy almost every basic product but meats basically at cost and by bulk.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192392 on: February 26, 2020, 01:12:54 pm »

Wow now THATS a nice perk.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192393 on: February 26, 2020, 07:12:43 pm »

It's basically the best perk ever for us right now. I'll get to buy plenty of food for us again an even help my family, inlaws and some neighbours again!

Edit: They'll pretty much payme with food for the first couple of months hehehe
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 07:15:18 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192394 on: February 26, 2020, 07:25:04 pm »

Yeah that's great. Glad the tables have turned!!!
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192395 on: February 27, 2020, 12:24:07 pm »

Congratulations, Baal.

Also, I guess cats are better than dogs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192396 on: February 28, 2020, 05:05:44 am »

I managed to save all my stuff from my computer's damaged hard drive, after several days of fucking with it and jumping through hoops I managed to succeed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #192397 on: February 28, 2020, 05:39:32 am »

Back up harddrive!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192398 on: February 28, 2020, 05:43:24 am »

Did you had to find a logic board from a disk exactly as yours and replace it? Or was the arm or plates failing. At any rate, congrats! You managed quite the achievement,  it's not easy to do that.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192399 on: February 28, 2020, 06:23:12 am »

It sounds more like intermittent faults. I had the same thing with a 2TB internal drive, but I've had that one since about 2011. I think this sort of thing is more common with physical hard-drives, whereas an SSD or Flash drive will probably bork 100% with no warning.

Managed to keep it working long enough to clone all the data after the warnings signs that it was getting flaky.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192400 on: February 28, 2020, 06:31:11 am »

The master boot record and something else got damaged so I had to buy a disc to fix it not 100% what the other problem was so it might not be long for the world, but at least I got my stuff.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192401 on: February 28, 2020, 06:58:05 am »

Reunited with the awesome old record player I was gifted not long ago, and I brought the rest of my record collection (some of which I've never had a chance to actually play!) with me.
Good times.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192402 on: February 28, 2020, 07:20:41 am »

Peter had two things lost. A toy that was lost in school and one of those sock shoe things. Both were found yesterday and we got them back now.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192403 on: February 28, 2020, 01:30:17 pm »

That's great news. Noah has his blanket that he likes to bring places and also needs to sleep. That got left at school once, and the results were apocalyptic.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192404 on: February 29, 2020, 06:12:57 am »

The Sims 4 is this month's free game on Playstation Plus!
Without any of its innumerable expansions, of course, but it's awesome nonetheless. Definitely scratching some itches for me, in fact it's what I've been doing almost all day.
The building mechanics seem a bit more robust than I remember them being in 3. I built a pretty bitchin' house, and somehow (not sure if this was the result of a glitch) moved the povvo family I'd created in there despite their meagre sum of money.

Of course, there were a few features I'd forgotten to include, such as a door to the kitchen etcetera... but overall it's pretty rad. I even managed to figure out how to add on a verandah/deck, something I didn't expect to be possible!

Ahhh, The Sims. For all its faults (mainly the greed of its devs/publishers) you can always count on it to suck up hours upon hours of your time in a most enjoyable fashion.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 12825 12826 [12827] 12828 12829 ... 13312