Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12851 12852 [12853] 12854 12855 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14514185 times)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [🧼👏] Wash your hands, not your pons (Happy thread)
« Reply #192780 on: April 07, 2020, 09:46:56 am »

Kind of a bad time to be supporting Amazon, though.
oh boy, what is Amazon doing now:
Remember when they fired that strike leader? Yeah, they're also doing a whole buncha worker mistreatment on top of that by not making their contract warehouses provide PPE, as far as I can tell.

Still, it doesn't beat the classics. They've got enough money that it's cheaper to convince regulators to let them ignore rules than to follow the rules, so they just do that no matter the cost in lives.

It doesn't matter. For every amazon worker that falls there are ten willing to take up their fatigues and continue toiling for the glory of Amazon!
what will Amazin do when all of their workers are killed. People won’t continue to apply to a company that kills its workers

That's why they're pushing policies that keep/push more people into poverty (supporting anti-worker bills, lobbying to kill affordable housing bills, etc.). When you have to take any job to pay your bills, they can treat you however they want.

TheSteppeWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Надад чонын сэтгэл байна
    • View Profile
« Reply #192781 on: April 07, 2020, 09:49:12 am »

I have a new phone.
Those who stomp on Mongolian land, will leave their lives on Mongolian doorstep.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192782 on: April 07, 2020, 09:51:44 am »

I have a new phone.
congrats

Kind of a bad time to be supporting Amazon, though.
oh boy, what is Amazon doing now:
Remember when they fired that strike leader? Yeah, they're also doing a whole buncha worker mistreatment on top of that by not making their contract warehouses provide PPE, as far as I can tell.

Still, it doesn't beat the classics. They've got enough money that it's cheaper to convince regulators to let them ignore rules than to follow the rules, so they just do that no matter the cost in lives.

It doesn't matter. For every amazon worker that falls there are ten willing to take up their fatigues and continue toiling for the glory of Amazon!
what will Amazin do when all of their workers are killed. People won’t continue to apply to a company that kills its workers

That's why they're pushing policies that keep/push more people into poverty (supporting anti-worker bills, lobbying to kill affordable housing bills, etc.). When you have to take any job to pay your bills, they can treat you however they want.
i worry we will reach a point where companies and countries blend, country and company having no meaningful difference other than name

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192783 on: April 07, 2020, 05:33:11 pm »

i worry we will reach a point where companies and countries blend, country and company having no meaningful difference other than name
I guess you never heard of the East India Trading Companies, and most famously the British one, who at their height controlled half the world's trade and large quantities of India, south-east Asia, and Hong Kong with a private army twice the size of the British Army at the time. Hell, they even minted their own money.

It's already happened in the past and it'll happen in the future, too.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192784 on: April 07, 2020, 05:41:14 pm »

They came out to paint where they are going to lay my internet lines.

I've had no internet for a month :D
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192785 on: April 07, 2020, 05:43:57 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 08:21:08 am by dragdeler »
let

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192786 on: April 07, 2020, 08:22:25 pm »

You saw a cablangel, for real?

Y'kno what's funny? I did not. I was on the toilet, heard something snuffling about outside the back window, went to check about 5m later, and my crawlspace was open. Noone was in sight and the lines had been spray painted for later work.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192787 on: April 07, 2020, 09:17:57 pm »

Y'kno what's funny? I did not. I was on the toilet, heard something snuffling about outside the back window, went to check about 5m later, and my crawlspace was open. Noone was in sight and the lines had been spray painted for later work.

Santa?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #192788 on: April 08, 2020, 07:40:21 am »

Santa?

I’m sorry that’s your experience of Santa, man. Santa goes down the chimney, I think the wet bandits come in your crawl space.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192789 on: April 08, 2020, 07:51:36 am »

Santa?

I’m sorry that’s your experience of Santa, man. Santa goes down the chimney, I think the wet bandits come in your crawl space.
I thought it was the drug addicts that went for the crawl space, because that's were the wires and pipes are.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #192790 on: April 08, 2020, 09:13:11 am »

Its really a shame that that's how they get their money.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192791 on: April 08, 2020, 10:55:51 am »

Santa?

Where else is he going to get the toys he gives out? Magical elves?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #192792 on: April 08, 2020, 10:58:02 am »

Santa?

Are these

Are these euphemisms
Love, scriver~

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #192793 on: April 08, 2020, 11:06:18 am »

wet bandit as in the military term 'wet'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetwork
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #192794 on: April 08, 2020, 11:14:07 am »

I don't want those kind of wet bandits to come in my crawlspace any more than the non-slang kind
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 12851 12852 [12853] 12854 12855 ... 13311