Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12868 12869 [12870] 12871 12872 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14542125 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: [FBK]🍔 BIG FUBUKING HAMBAHGA 🍔(Happy thread)
« Reply #193035 on: May 01, 2020, 06:22:48 pm »

So, a $1000 hooker or a thousand $1 hookers?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193036 on: May 01, 2020, 06:26:40 pm »

So, a $1000 hooker or a thousand $1 hookers?

Or 1000 $1 hookers inside one $1000 hooker. Hookerception.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [FBK] BIG FUBUKING HAMBAHGA (Happy thread)
« Reply #193037 on: May 01, 2020, 06:27:57 pm »

Im an economic man.  50 $20 hookers.

Or nothing, since all I really need is a damn gym right now.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193038 on: May 01, 2020, 06:29:42 pm »

Oh well thats over a month supply if you ration one per day. Congrats!

Meanwhile the only rationing I get is 6 hours of electricity per day. Thanks heavens for ion li batteries.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193039 on: May 01, 2020, 06:49:27 pm »

I havent heard anything about your country lately.   How is it going down there?  Corona Virus got to you guys yet?
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193040 on: May 01, 2020, 08:44:51 pm »

Sure it has, official records say we have around 300 people  sick with hear this, 150 already fully recovered, last time I check. So naturally the number of sick is like two or more orders of magnitude higher. The whole country is in lockdown, but people were dying in droves for a lot of health issues here before, so is not like something really new or that we have a huge spike in deaths at least yet.

The biggest issue is gasoline, ironically we are out of it depite being exporters once upon a time. Most people suspect the lockdown is mostly a really sloppy attemp at distracting and covering up the lack of fuels.

The rolling black outs have been becoming larger and more frecuent, and there's no fuel for generators, so we are fucked up.

Oh and they enforced a price control to basic foods again, so naturally food became scarse again. And the cherry on top is that they released this list in US Dollars from the Evil Empire of Orange Trump, alias "Lucifer Palpatine". So, wasnt the dollar evil capitalist crap? Now Maduro even thanked the informal dolarization and that saving in dollars isnt so bad, when two years back he ordered anyone with dollars in its pockets to be jailed.

Anyway, the list says things like 1kg of meat (little less than 2lb for the muricans) cost 4,6, dollars. One 1kg of sugar is 0.65 and so on. Then the official minimun wage set by them (which the mayority of people get) is like 7 bucks monthly, so yeah, its a fucking joke, beyond cinical and overal horrible.

Sorry about the rant hahaa.... so, on topic, what makes me happy rigth now? That none of you guys is here. No one deserves this, specially good and intelligent fellas the likes of you guys.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 08:46:41 pm by LordBaal »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #193041 on: May 01, 2020, 09:02:50 pm »

Wait, is that 4.6 or 46 dollars? Bit over $2 USD a pound isn't actually hugely out of line with what we see for middle-ish price range meat in the US. If it's for bottom barrel quality that's like... double, ish. Sugar looks like it's somewhere in the $0.50 per lbs range, or 90-ish cents per kg.

Though yeah now I notice that minimum wage, nevermind. Looks like price might be the same but average earning relatively fucking cratered, you couldn't manage shit stateside at seven bucks USD a month. I could see ways to not straight up starve on just that budget (cheapass staples ala pack ramen and sod all else), but it wouldn't be easy and good bloody luck doing anything except not starving.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193042 on: May 01, 2020, 09:06:08 pm »

Thats 4 dollars and 60 cents (the least famous rapper). Oh I forgot, the police and military sells the gasoline in the black market around 2 to 5 dollars the litter, so we pay like 8 to 20 dollars per gallon if you so choose. From the cheaper to the most expensive gas on earth.

Edit. Frumple, I managed to make my family survive under pretty much those conditions for like two years, three years? Dunno rigth now, time fly when you have fun i guess?

Double edit: I got plenty of help both here and in real life. I literally own not starving to some fellows here on DF forum.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 09:19:01 pm by LordBaal »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193043 on: May 01, 2020, 09:10:40 pm »

lol 4-60 the rapper.

Stay safe down there.
PKs DF Mod!

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #193044 on: May 02, 2020, 07:30:19 pm »

I made a sort of tiny virtual computer/interpreter. I then made a program for it to multiply two numbers. This pleases me.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #193045 on: May 03, 2020, 03:14:29 am »

I made a sort of tiny virtual computer/interpreter. I then made a program for it to multiply two numbers. This pleases me.
That should keep that damn clown busy for another 27 years...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193046 on: May 03, 2020, 06:38:05 am »

I just downloaded my 10,000th video for my Gmod, SFM, and random animation archive thing I'm making, I'm not sure what started me off making it but I have 170 entire channels worth of stuff downloaded, and probably more that twice that to go.

I'm lucky to have gotten this far as the computer I started this out on had the hard drive fail and I almost lost several months of work on this thing and I had no backups, but I was able to get the drive going long enough to save everything.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #193047 on: May 03, 2020, 09:32:45 am »

Eh?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #193048 on: May 03, 2020, 10:27:54 am »

He just called you a clown

Kick his ass

New Jersey the bestard
Love, scriver~

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193049 on: May 03, 2020, 11:58:39 am »

Very good.
Pages: 1 ... 12868 12869 [12870] 12871 12872 ... 13312