Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12871 12872 [12873] 12874 12875 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376929 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: [FBK]🍔 BIG FUBUKING HAMBAHGA 🍔(Happy thread)
« Reply #193080 on: May 06, 2020, 03:34:46 pm »

Apparently Egan is Irish and means "Little Fire"

It might be more familiar in the form of Eagan and look more fantastical in the form of Eoghain

BW probably means Badguy Wrestler, his superhero alias

Close enough.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #193081 on: May 06, 2020, 04:26:04 pm »

or Big Willie
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #193082 on: May 06, 2020, 04:35:10 pm »

Bee Wrangler.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193083 on: May 06, 2020, 04:40:56 pm »

Barbigerous Waldgrave, clearly.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #193084 on: May 06, 2020, 04:41:49 pm »

:o BullWinkle!
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #193085 on: May 06, 2020, 06:54:02 pm »

Bruce Wayne
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #193086 on: May 06, 2020, 07:06:28 pm »

Is this the word association game thread?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #193087 on: May 06, 2020, 07:07:14 pm »

Bad Wank?

Or is that his dad?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193088 on: May 06, 2020, 07:10:43 pm »

Clearly his full name is Egan Bolt Wonka, he’s secretly lost in his dad’s chocolate factory, scared of Charlie Bucket because he thinks he killed Willy Wonka to steal the factory

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193089 on: May 06, 2020, 08:03:11 pm »

Framing the whole factory incident as a covertly-waged duel to the death between Wonka and his potential successors makes a lot more sense, actually.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #193090 on: May 06, 2020, 10:28:19 pm »

Clearly his full name is Egan Bolt Wonka, he’s secretly lost in his dad’s chocolate factory, scared of Charlie Bucket because he thinks he killed Willy Wonka to steal the factory
Wait, wait. There's a plot here. Egan Bolt Wonka, terrified for his life and equally terrified of his forbidden attraction to his secret half-brother Charlie Bucket, the man who killed Egan's father, hiding from his urges and his father's murderer among the decaying husk of a factory gone wrong. When the factory finally succumbs to the taint left by the many deaths that occurred there, the wild energies give a sickening solution to all of Wonka's woes.

More twists and turns than you can shake a chocolate stick at await you in Egan Wonka and the Zombie Factory, a thrilling tale of confectionary taboo (and necromancy).

Could use some work, but there's something remarkable torrid there...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #193091 on: May 06, 2020, 10:35:46 pm »

Fund it.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #193092 on: May 06, 2020, 10:57:21 pm »

I am so happy that I rented the Nick Cage movie, "Mandy". Boy that was a trip.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #193093 on: May 07, 2020, 04:26:28 am »

Framing the whole factory incident as a covertly-waged duel to the death between Wonka and his potential successors makes a lot more sense, actually.

Yeah, the whole story reeks of "victors truth" when you look back at it in that light

Even the "and then Willy just handed over the whole factory for no reason and for no reimbursement, but definitely and completely out of his own will, over to me. Gee, that guy! So unpredictable!"
Love, scriver~

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193094 on: May 07, 2020, 04:24:45 pm »

Yeah, the whole story reeks of "victors truth" when you look back at it in that light

Even the "and then Willy just handed over the whole factory for no reason and for no reimbursement, but definitely and completely out of his own will, over to me. Gee, that guy! So unpredictable!"

"And also I was the last person to see him, after everyone saw him kick me out. I went back, and he forgave me, and then didn't say goodbye to anyone before disappearing."
Pages: 1 ... 12871 12872 [12873] 12874 12875 ... 13310