Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12945 12946 [12947] 12948 12949 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14382619 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: [AWOO] PREMIUM AWOOZONE put your awoos in here (Happy thread)
« Reply #194190 on: August 27, 2020, 03:18:26 pm »

Really, ask about any woman around here at least. They prefer siglthy or widely older man not because monetary reasons, but maturity, okay money also play a key role but lots of adult woman rather guys that are finish with the inmaturity of promiscuity and whatnot... or at least hide it very well.

The money part is taking for granted along maturity. And plus everyone is sadly poor around here so wealth is really relative.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 03:27:59 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:44:20 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #194192 on: August 28, 2020, 04:43:06 am »

Played a large amount of Warhammer 40k Dawn of War when It first came out, then eagerly lapped up all the expansions, beating all the campaigns.
After deciding to check it out again (mostly to figure out how to play a super big mod that I tried to get working in the past but completely failed to get working) I discovered something interesting.
Somehow it turns out I didn't play all of them and I missed an entire expansion which includes two entire factions, and after some deliberation decided to snap buy it and get completely new content for a game that I haven't played for almost a decade.
Real happy about this discovery.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194193 on: August 28, 2020, 07:07:55 am »

Oh lord... you are talking about Soul Storm?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #194194 on: August 28, 2020, 07:21:30 am »

Hey now, soul storm was plenty enjoyable. Maybe somewhat of a step down from dark crusade, but it wasn't terrible.

Also serves as the base for some of the better mods, iirc. When you're done fiddling with the base game lemon, you might want to scope the dawn of war modding scene, it has some neat stuff.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194195 on: August 28, 2020, 07:57:21 am »

Oh it was... yeah I mean mechanically introduced some interesting stuff. I was highly disapointed when they introduced the magic elf gates to move your troops from planet to planet instead of using ships but well... two things failed miserably there, the flyer units and the campaing dialoges/script.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194196 on: August 28, 2020, 07:58:50 am »

At what point does a game get so many mods it can be considered a separate game?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194197 on: August 28, 2020, 08:02:58 am »

When a publisher can get away with marketing it as one for big $$$$   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194198 on: August 28, 2020, 08:26:59 am »

Like counter strike.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #194199 on: August 28, 2020, 02:05:27 pm »

or dota. Or the sick BFME reforged coming out

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194200 on: August 28, 2020, 03:29:31 pm »

At what point does a game get so many mods it can be considered a separate game?

Ship of Theseus, innit?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194201 on: August 28, 2020, 03:30:22 pm »

Ship of Theseus, innit?
I believe so, yes

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #194202 on: August 28, 2020, 03:44:06 pm »

But sure, if you're asking if games have been modded to the point the gameplay and whathaveyou is wildly different than the base, then yes. Warcraft 3's an eternal good example of it (well, sorta', reforged kinda' screwed things up but whatever, before that), with custom maps that turned a real time strategy game into stuff that included third person shooters, racing games, turn based rpgs, and more. Plenty of stuff utterly divergent from the base experience.

It's far from alone, it mostly just depends on how accessible the game is to modders and/or how invested or stubborn the folks in question are. People have done wild things over the decades.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194203 on: August 28, 2020, 05:48:23 pm »

A local Modell's Sporting Goods store is going out of business this weekend, and my mom and I stopped by. I picked up a pair of compression sleeves for about $15(normally $25 each). Those should be helpful especially in the winter to keep my arms warm. My mom purchased two of the clothing shelves for $5 each - yes, they're selling the actual store shelves. And the cleaning supplies. And the anti-theft scanner at the entrance of the store($500).

Apparently when they say "everything must go", they aren't kidding.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194204 on: August 28, 2020, 07:11:51 pm »

What is your mother going to use the anti-theft scanner for?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 12945 12946 [12947] 12948 12949 ... 13310