Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12950 12951 [12952] 12953 12954 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14545972 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: [AWOO] PREMIUM AWOOZONE put your awoos in here (Happy thread)
« Reply #194265 on: September 12, 2020, 04:24:32 pm »

In todays edition of random YT recommendations that turn out great we have Chocolate Cacao a channel of what seems to be a Japanese dude doing borderline ASMR chocolate based pastries, that all somehow look fucking amazing, just to look at, and I imagine to eat.

What especially gets me are the super accurate measurements he lists off, like .2 grams of salt or 8 grams of honey.

*creak*

RIP
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194266 on: September 12, 2020, 05:52:28 pm »

Hey, all! My friends and I are doing a charity stream on Twitch! We're playing Man of Medan and raising some money for Stream For A Cause. If you show up and donate anything and say you're from Bay12, I'll do a spoonful of habañero hot sauce. If we get to $500, I'll do a spoon of Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper/Naga Jalokia.

Yes, this is actually MZ, and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm super excited to be part of the charity effort and want to spread the word as much as possible. We're going to be streaming until midnight EST! Even if you can't donate, still at the very least stop by and say hi!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 05:55:56 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194267 on: September 12, 2020, 06:21:51 pm »

I wish it wasn't already too late for me or Id make a visit
Love, scriver~

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #194268 on: September 12, 2020, 06:36:48 pm »

Congratulations, Max!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194269 on: September 12, 2020, 06:40:40 pm »

YO I get off in 20m, home in an hour or so.

Fire up yer peppa sawce
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #194270 on: September 12, 2020, 06:44:46 pm »

Lol Im signing up for paypal now
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194271 on: September 12, 2020, 07:16:57 pm »

We're back from break!
Congratulations, Max!
Thanks! Things are going really well.
Lol Im signing up for paypal now
You are the very best.

Edit: Holy smokes, someone just donated $100!

Edit2: It's time for Ghost Pepper sauce!

Edit3: We hit $830. Our goal was $200. We expected to hit $100. This message certainly belongs in this thread.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 11:09:09 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194272 on: September 12, 2020, 11:07:18 pm »

Smeg, I think I’m 5 minutes late to get in on the action.

Congratulations to the generous, I guess. Also, hopefully you decided to throw up the hot sauce, ‘cause it burns just as much on the way out the other end...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194273 on: September 12, 2020, 11:08:47 pm »

Congratulations to the generous, I guess. Also, hopefully you decided to throw up the hot sauce, ‘cause it burns just as much on the way out the other end...
No worries, my dude! (Also, I don't generally have that problem with even the hottest peppers. No throwing up for me.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194274 on: September 12, 2020, 11:19:28 pm »

No worries, my dude! (Also, I don't generally have that problem with even the hottest peppers. No throwing up for me.)

MZ confirmed to have such intestinal fortitude his guts beat up the capsaicin during digestion, rendering it harmless.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194275 on: September 13, 2020, 02:29:55 am »

MZ confirmed to have such intestinal fortitude his guts beat up the capsaicin during digestion, rendering it harmless.

The King of the Iron Gut Tournament enter the
Love, scriver~

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194276 on: September 13, 2020, 02:58:12 am »

The King of the Iron Gut Tournament enter the

edit: also we put in a net yesterday and pulled up 15 flounders this morning. Also maybe 50-100 kg seaweed so yeah
Love, scriver~

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194277 on: September 14, 2020, 09:54:02 am »

Bought some new fish to add some life back to my big aquarium. After a few years the small fish have been steadily dying off, combined with the odd goldfish death it's been awfully quiet.

So I've bought 6 variatus platys. Lovely little live birther fish, my mother had a bunch of the tropical variant when I was a kid. One's even pregnant, so I might have some babies soon, though it's likely most babies will be eaten by other fish.

Got them acclimatising to the water conditions at the moment, but they seem active and eager to get out of the bag.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194278 on: September 14, 2020, 05:52:38 pm »

I was working with Peter, international secret agent. Using our special head and glove gear we solved the case of the missing flipflop!

Up next, I'll be a scurvy pirate under command of No-beard Peter, the most fearsome corsair in all the department!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #194279 on: September 14, 2020, 05:57:14 pm »

Yarr Harr Fiddidy Dee
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 12950 12951 [12952] 12953 12954 ... 13312