Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12956 12957 [12958] 12959 12960 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14543380 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [AWOO] PREMIUM AWOOZONE put your awoos in here (Happy thread)
« Reply #194355 on: September 30, 2020, 06:58:09 pm »

Everyone knows the further north you go the less civilized you become, right?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #194356 on: September 30, 2020, 07:30:04 pm »

It's true, Canadians are sick, barbarous bastards. They put gravy on fries. but they are very apologetic about it and at least.

Today we had a sort of party for the residents, so they could have a buffet like meal (I served the plates, they can't touch the food and had to wear masks) and beat up a pinata shaped like a cartoon virus and shoot nerf darts at the maintenance guy. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. It's the only nice thing they've been able to have all year. I am tired though.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #194357 on: October 01, 2020, 03:43:31 am »

Cleaned my computer up (physically). Runs faster now.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #194358 on: October 01, 2020, 04:08:26 am »

Cleaned my computer up (physically). Runs faster now.

Just be careful playing minesweeper.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194359 on: October 01, 2020, 12:47:18 pm »

I just want to gush about LISA for a second.

Like, holy fuck the huge balls this game has. Just actually unbelievable. So many moments where my reaction is "Like... REALLY?! FUCKING REALLY?!" or I'm just gobsmacked as I stare at the screen wondering what option I should pick of the hard HARD choices I have in front of me.

The overarching theme of the game is pain. Real pain. I don't want to spoil anything, but there's more than a couple moments that made me squirm inside with how brutal the game is willing to be towards the player. It wants you to know that the world you inhabit is a harsh, cruel place, and that you are NOT going to escape that cruelty by any means. For that, the game has my infinite respect, because where most games want to woo and pander, this one wants to make you feel pain.

Though maybe I should hold me tongue, I still have the DLC in front of me, afterall.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194360 on: October 01, 2020, 02:46:43 pm »

It handles the theme in a rather mature way, considering.  Yea, its rough though.   It manages to be absurd enough to be surreal but mature enough to really challenge the player's sense of ethic.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194361 on: October 01, 2020, 03:54:38 pm »

Fun fact: "lisa" is swedish for [alleviating suffering/pain]
Love, scriver~

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #194362 on: October 01, 2020, 04:10:27 pm »

I'm more impartial to Alcibiades being the top foremost devious ancient greek

Oh, definitely. All they had to say was "nah dude, it's cool that you don't want dick pics in a public forum" but nooooooooo.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #194363 on: October 02, 2020, 03:40:20 pm »

Oh, definitely. All they had to say was "nah dude, it's cool that you don't want dick pics in a public forum" but nooooooooo.
Diogenes, is that you again?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #194364 on: October 07, 2020, 11:18:31 pm »

Apparently one of my old friends who I haven't talked to in a while is alive and well.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194365 on: October 08, 2020, 12:09:01 am »

I feel like Im the one friend who managed to not die, not reach out to you, and not nearly as successful as people believed I would be.....

:|
PKs DF Mod!

TheSteppeWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Надад чонын сэтгэл байна
    • View Profile
« Reply #194366 on: October 08, 2020, 04:37:47 am »

The alpha version of my game, is done... now to, continue developing.

Sorry, if I don't talk much here. I mostly lurk.
Those who stomp on Mongolian land, will leave their lives on Mongolian doorstep.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194367 on: October 08, 2020, 08:57:07 am »

Keep it up Steppe!

My own happy is a simple one: for quite a while now, I feel my sleeping has been trouble-free. For as long as I can remember, difficulty sleeping has plagued me. It wasn't at all unusual to take some Zzzquil and still lay awake in my bed for an hour or more. Nowadays though, it seems I always manage to fall asleep without meds and without trouble. It's really great.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194368 on: October 08, 2020, 10:48:16 am »

My own happy is a simple one: for quite a while now, I feel my sleeping has been trouble-free. For as long as I can remember, difficulty sleeping has plagued me. It wasn't at all unusual to take some Zzzquil and still lay awake in my bed for an hour or more. Nowadays though, it seems I always manage to fall asleep without meds and without trouble. It's really great.

Nice, congratulations.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #194369 on: October 08, 2020, 03:27:19 pm »

"I Want To Be Like Stalin."
Ooh, I want to read that one
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 12956 12957 [12958] 12959 12960 ... 13312