Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12957 12958 [12959] 12960 12961 ... 12965

Author Topic: [fuk] Endlessly shooting bombs for lootboxes (Happy thread)  (Read 7564622 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [fuk] Endlessly shooting bombs for lootboxes (Happy thread)
« Reply #194370 on: May 26, 2019, 07:30:51 am »

And until we're there, we can of course still advocate for better living conditions for animals. I mean, shit... If for no other reason, animals raised in better conditions produce better meat/eggs/dairy.
The trick is worse conditions don't tend to produce bad meat/eggs/dairy, and do tend to be cheaper. Less good, maybe, but still plenty edible. Lotta' folks kinda' look the other way when it means they get (easier/more regular/etc.) access to still-delicious food at a reduced price. Even if it means a quality hit, if the hit isn't sufficiently hard.

Fastest way to cut down on that would probably be figuring out how to do cultured "meat" that matches industrial farming for taste and beats them on price. If relatively shoddy conditions aren't providing that cost advantage and are being at-minimum met on quality, they lose any particular point of existing. Lotta' farms probably go out of business but *shrugs*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194371 on: May 26, 2019, 11:38:37 am »

Last lecture in the course.
Before it starts:AHHH! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT OR HOW TO DO THE PROJECT, I gotta join a team.
After lecture: AHHH! I DON'T HAVE A TEAM, but I got a project idea that looks interesting and doesn't sounds too hard, and a lot of time.

In general this semester went well so fa, and if I don't get screwed over by something very specific tomorrow, it will probably be good until the end.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #194372 on: May 26, 2019, 01:25:36 pm »

went well so fa
Ah, yes, a sofa is a very good project, hopefully they don't pivot towards tables.
In a time before time, I was David The Master.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Dig deep, build strong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194373 on: May 26, 2019, 05:41:19 pm »

I live in a rural area, so most of my food comes from said area. Most people here are either Farmers who donít comprehend any kind of procesed meat if they canít process it themselves or theyíre Kevin. The rest of us mostly tag along supporting them. I donít know anyone here who does full-on industrial Farming, since in the long run it makes the soil completely unusable for farming, so you can be fairly certain that your food is good. Unfortunately, the Butcher is closing down, so that mightnít hold true forever.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #194374 on: May 26, 2019, 09:21:33 pm »

Watching sekiro playthrough. Guardian ape fight is legit as hell.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194375 on: May 27, 2019, 03:36:12 am »

Listening to drone, drinking Stone's Green Ginger Wine (highly recommended, perfect for a chilly winter evening!) and bit-by-bit writing up the amazing dream I had last night. How nice.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194376 on: May 27, 2019, 09:53:05 am »

The trick is worse conditions don't tend to produce bad meat/eggs/dairy, and do tend to be cheaper. Less good, maybe, but still plenty edible.

Farm raised fish is usually more like a fish-flavored jello than food. But generally, yeah. Plus, we can have vat-grown people meat.
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194378 on: May 27, 2019, 11:23:24 am »

Aw shet, it's SWINE! Load up on carrot juice and pee on a toad!

I had a few nice moments today. It's certainly been a bit awkward at times (having to pull out your proof of disability card when the conductor comes to check on your half-price ticket while you're sitting next to a cute gal is always good fun), but the nice moments let me pull through. I was kinda making eyes at a woman on the subway today, and she kinda made eyes back, which is really all I need to have a good day apparently...

But then I got to my appointment (which I was late for, thanks to train cancellations and general fuckery; and wet for, thanks to a downpour starting the moment the subway came to my stop), and that all finished in time for me to see a little puppy playing in the field outside the offices where I'd had the appointment.

Then I helped an older lady purchase her ticket from the machine, and apparently introduced her to the concept of "paying it forward" (which she thought was a simply fantastic idea). So that was nice.

Also there's a chance I might not actually be sick, and this cough I've had for a couple weeks is just allergies.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194379 on: May 27, 2019, 04:01:27 pm »

World renowned Canuck the Crow and his girlfriend Cassiar are expecting chicks.

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/2019/05/25/vancouver-crow-canuck-chicks/

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194380 on: May 28, 2019, 10:15:01 am »

Seems, that downwards spiral in my life sort of ended with getting job, just two weeks until I will have money for gym and stuff also

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194381 on: May 28, 2019, 11:35:51 am »

My farewell after-work-beers on friday is taking place at a brewpub where I can:

A)  Refill a growler for excellent amounts of post-work day drinking.
B)  Walk across the street to the good fish shop where I can pick up some high quality chow for my goldfish.
C)  Short enough distance from my apartment that I can stumble my way home afterwards.   :P
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:37:38 am by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #194382 on: May 30, 2019, 12:01:49 pm »

I discovered an awesome new mexican restaurant recently. I can't believe I've been sleeping on this place.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194383 on: May 30, 2019, 05:03:57 pm »

Got muh car back. It was driveable after being read-ended, like, 5 weeks ago, so it wasnít a huge deal that it took this long to get it sorted, but I did good adulting and actually called the body shop when they hadnít called me with an update like they said they would. Car looks pretty good too.

It was weird going from my 2-year old car to however old the rental was, which had no power-steering, -locks, -windows or anything of that ilk, but the accelerator was sensitive, and the brakes were not. Kinda the opposite of my car. Gas guzzler too, used almost half a tank - around 4 gallons - over two days, whereas my car can get through the same in an entire week.

Itís also interesting how much more stressful it is driving an unfamiliar car. Not really aided by how sucky the AC is when the last two days have been kinda warm and humid, but ah well.

Hopefully this is the end of the saga, and the other driverís insurance company reimburses me quickly.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194384 on: May 30, 2019, 06:24:52 pm »

Got a job interview for a spot in an aquarium store the next town over. Been a while since I worked with animals, but I'm hopeful about getting this job. Fish are delightful to work with, bit high on the regular maintenance side of things but lovely to look at, feed and just generally take care of. Experienced fishkeepers also make good customers in my experience.

Got my fingers crossed.  :D
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.
Pages: 1 ... 12957 12958 [12959] 12960 12961 ... 12965