Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12966 12967 [12968] 12969 12970 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14548344 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: [AWOO] PREMIUM AWOOZONE put your awoos in here (Happy thread)
« Reply #194505 on: October 31, 2020, 05:20:06 pm »

yay

I like this show.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194506 on: October 31, 2020, 06:03:52 pm »

My favoured sportsball team beat their arch-rival sportsball team!

AWOO
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194507 on: October 31, 2020, 07:13:13 pm »

Huray! Sports balls!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194508 on: November 01, 2020, 04:05:58 am »

I found something new I really like: in the Japanese/Asian section of my local supermarket, they sell these bottles of aloe juice from 'Viloe', complete with big gobs of aloe pulp mixed in, and I'm just really digging it. Just from the bottle I've had, I just feel really hydrated and refreshed; though it might just be the cane sugar producing that good feeling. Though I eat a lot of sugary things, this just felt uniquely good somehow.

I tried looking it up, and my short googling doesn't reveal a definitive answer as to whether aloe is good to drink. Trusting the retailers who say it's good doesn't seem wise, and the only other website I found just listed some hearsay that it might be bad for you. It might be a totally neutral ingredient for all I know.

Aw well, it's probably about as nutritious as pop, and my experience was a placebo effect from wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 04:09:12 am by JoshuaFH »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194509 on: November 01, 2020, 04:32:26 am »

Yesterday was a really nice day, within our standard days anyway.

It was my wife birthday and our wedding aniversary. I treat her nice food and we bonded back a lot reflecting on a lot of things and how all this crap going on has affected us as individuals and as a couple.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194510 on: November 01, 2020, 03:04:19 pm »

l0l 13377h p057
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194511 on: November 02, 2020, 03:19:39 am »

A trainwreck cheered me up greatly this morning, I have to apologize because the link is in Dutch.
To summarize, (I hope this makes sense) A metro derailed, and instead of crashing down and causing a major disaster, it got stuck on a massive sculpture of a whale instead, and nobody was hurt:

https://nos.nl/artikel/2354863-metro-rijdt-door-stopblok-spijkenisse-en-balanceert-hoog-boven-water.html

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194512 on: November 02, 2020, 06:23:23 am »

A very whalesome story!
Love, scriver~

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #194513 on: November 02, 2020, 06:57:41 am »

idk, it feels kind of one tracked and  . . . railroaded to me.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #194514 on: November 03, 2020, 06:12:04 pm »

That driver was possessed by Captain Ahab
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #194515 on: November 04, 2020, 04:09:52 pm »

Noice, my cat caught a doormouse. Also noice, I managed to catch my cat before the doormouse got seriously injured - luckily he was caught by the black and white which plays with his food, instead of the ginger which hunts to kill. Cute lil thing scampered off once I set it free in the sunflower patch. Got to keep my house mouse free, my cat tick free and my conscience slightly blood free.

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194516 on: November 04, 2020, 05:58:17 pm »

Kitties love their toys!  Both of mine recently chased one poor half-grown mouse around for 2 days before it disappeared, whereabouts unknown.  It looked physically fine last time I saw it, but mentally I'm sure it had issues. 

Then, another day they were both looking under the electric organ intently (which sits on carpet and I can't see under it).  So of course a couple days later I smell a dead mouse. Sure enough, moving the musical monstrosity revealed a rotting full-grown mouse.  So I guess the first mouse must have survived.

Like you, I tend to try to save the critters but they can be hard to catch.
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #194517 on: November 04, 2020, 10:51:12 pm »

Our younger cats tend to play with critters, but the old deaf cat kills and eats them on the spot usually. She is still a very good hunter for having lost a few teeth and eating mostly canned moist cat food. And being deaf.

The kittens often chase them around the house at night. I'm often woken by the screams of the tortured, which grandma cat sleeps through blissfully unaware until I wake her and spoil the kittens fun.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194518 on: November 09, 2020, 06:40:35 am »

I want to gush about The Longing some more. It's just like, the whole game is so simple. There's no fastballs or curveballs at all. Every time you feel certain that there's some kind of trick, there's no trick, it's just simple and straightforward. I think "Oh there must be some kind of riddle or puzzle that I have to solve." there's no riddle, and the fact that there's no riddle *IS* the riddle. You'd think that'd make the game boring, but it doesn't, the emotional power of making progress and solving the simple puzzles is very powerful. That the game takes itself so seriously lets it get away with very simple scenes that make your heart drop. I'm not even done, I can't wait to figure out how to advance my little guy slowly through the next mystery, and be surprised all over again at the simplicity of the answer.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194519 on: November 09, 2020, 06:08:48 pm »

My tortoise had surgery today to remove a growth from her neck. Seems to have gone well, she was up and out of the anaesthesia quickly and her appetite seems fine. Very relieved since anaesthesia is quite risky for reptiles.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.
Pages: 1 ... 12966 12967 [12968] 12969 12970 ... 13312