Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12970 12971 [12972] 12973 12974 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14623635 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: [AWOO] PREMIUM AWOOZONE put your awoos in here (Happy thread)
« Reply #194565 on: November 25, 2020, 01:09:48 pm »

Did you get your gas? Inquiring minds want to know.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194566 on: November 25, 2020, 03:02:35 pm »

Only 40 liters. Which is disapointing because I wanted a full tank. On the other hand is better than nothing.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #194567 on: November 25, 2020, 03:56:12 pm »

How much gas can you hold in your tank?  I think my tank can hold about twice that?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194568 on: November 25, 2020, 05:59:44 pm »

I recall the manual says 70 liters. The thing is this is a grand vitara 2005, 6 in V, 4x4. It chugs gas like a freshman does alcohol. And I think there is something up with the engine but Im not trowing money (if I had any) into a company car, specially if I dont work with them anymore.

On that front I wonder how long their bureocracy will take to ask for it. Did I told you guys that they still payed me the last week? (We get payed here twice a month) And we still havent talked about severage payment, however since all that is in Bolivares that means literally a dollar and some pennies. I'm thinking since there was only two employees here (counting me) and we have a national wide gasoline scarcity on top of lock down it is simply cheaper to let me have it than send someone 5 estates over to retrieve it.

Fuck I miss my old ford Ka 2005, that car was majestic. Very gas economic and pretty low manteniance beyond the cooling system.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 06:02:32 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #194570 on: November 29, 2020, 09:00:41 pm »

I saw the doctor about my knee today, and she said my knee's fine and it should recover quite soon with no permanent damage. And, here's the best part, she told me that I can cycle again right now! Woo! Slowly, I should say.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194571 on: November 29, 2020, 09:09:13 pm »

Bro, get out there and bike!

Or, depending upon what you cycle, get in there and cycle!

Stationary bikes are my number 2 cardio atm.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194572 on: November 30, 2020, 12:28:26 am »

I recall the manual says 70 liters. The thing is this is a grand vitara 2005, 6 in V, 4x4. It chugs gas like a freshman does alcohol. And I think there is something up with the engine but Im not trowing money (if I had any) into a company car, specially if I dont work with them anymore.

On that front I wonder how long their bureocracy will take to ask for it. Did I told you guys that they still payed me the last week? (We get payed here twice a month) And we still havent talked about severage payment, however since all that is in Bolivares that means literally a dollar and some pennies. I'm thinking since there was only two employees here (counting me) and we have a national wide gasoline scarcity on top of lock down it is simply cheaper to let me have it than send someone 5 estates over to retrieve it.

Fuck I miss my old ford Ka 2005, that car was majestic. Very gas economic and pretty low manteniance beyond the cooling system.
Cool, my family also has that car. It's a good car.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194573 on: December 03, 2020, 02:50:52 am »

Total time logged in: 500 days, 0 minutes.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #194574 on: December 03, 2020, 05:20:55 am »

Nice ;)
Love, scriver~

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194575 on: December 03, 2020, 05:24:26 am »

:o. I’ve been slipping of some noobi like egan is going to overtake me soon!
PKs DF Mod!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194576 on: December 03, 2020, 06:37:48 am »

Got paid a whole $8 dollars.... for Christmas bonus form the company I worked with and quit like a month ago. I'm beginning to think that somewhere within the bureaucracy my resignation was not accepted. Seeing I was as effective as effective one can be and made tons of recommendations while working and in my resignation email maybe someone in there still consider me a valuable asset and the cost of keeping me around is literally pennies per day.

I looked up and I'm under no legal obligation of working with them anymore despite still being paid because I formally resigned. The money however can be either discounted from the severance arrangement or asked back if it exceeds severance, but only in Bolivares, and I can take my sweet time to give it back if I feel like it as long I do give it back, which given our large inflation means by the time they either let me go or finally realize I have already resigned those Bolivares will be worth snitch. Bolivares are basically ork teef.

Not touching them whoever, one never knows. It's still pretty fucking amusing and in case of absolute emergency I have them as a back up for as long they are worth something I guess.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #194577 on: December 04, 2020, 10:49:08 am »

Is eight dollars a lot? What's the dollar-per-hour ratio?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194578 on: December 04, 2020, 11:20:02 am »

That would be 0 per hour. The official salary is like 1 or 2 dollars per month.

Average income is like from 5 dollars per month up to 30 dollars per month for the most common jobs but there do are a lot of people with minimun wage, specially public workers. Average income I can calculate is around 15 dollars. But salaries are still payed in Bolivares mostly, so people usually run to buy whatever they need or dollars so the money does not turn into "salt in water".

8 dollars is not like a lot really, but a couple of years ago two guys from this forums keep us (a family of three) from starvation with less than 40 dollars which allowed me to buy vegetables, rice, pasta and beans for 3 months.

Prices have gone up even in dollars but is still keep around money. With 8 dollars you could buy around 25 kgs of vegetables. If you choose carefully and store it properly it could feed you a lof of time.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 12:02:45 pm by LordBaal »

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194579 on: December 04, 2020, 06:25:27 pm »

I got a shout out in front of the whole company on our christmas season company-wide meeting, in front of like, the CEO n stuff.

I was the only one who got a shout out at all :>
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 12970 12971 [12972] 12973 12974 ... 13312