Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13017 13018 [13019] 13020 13021 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14529835 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #195270 on: February 12, 2021, 06:27:48 am »

Happy new year!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195271 on: February 12, 2021, 06:42:34 am »

Pretty sure this is the happiest a sporting event has ever made me. Old mate Thiem from Austria just slew the ogre of tennis.   
That'll stick it to all the obnoxious, drunken bogans in the stands trying to heckle and distract his opponents at every opportunity. :))   
Edit: It was a fantastic game to watch, too, of course. Can't forget that. I'm just primarily stoked about the end result - no more Kyrgios for the remainder of the event. \o/   
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 06:46:26 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #195272 on: February 12, 2021, 07:31:25 am »

Happy new year!

It's New Years here in China as well. We just trained the baby to sleep alone and for most of the night.

And now come the fireworks...

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195273 on: February 12, 2021, 08:13:34 am »

Happy new year to you too!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195274 on: February 12, 2021, 12:48:55 pm »

Excellent. That is good news! For me it would be the first time I hear of a chicken surviving sickness.

Yeah I'm very surprised too. The last two chickens I had that were as sick as her died quite rapidly despite effort. I thought she would die on the first day, then I thought she would die of starvation, but she kept holding on and I kept forcing water to her and enticing with every type of food that exists. In last week that chicken has had tinned salmon, sardine, peas, cat food, barley, rice, sweet corn, raw egg, cooked egg, oats, cheese, apple, mashed potato, peanut butter. Each different food she would take maybe 1 bite then fall asleep but at least there was one bite. Offered her normal food in various preparations also but you'd think I was serving up cyanide by her reaction. And the tubing apparatus I had was the wrong size to tube food to her without blockage. -.-

Luckily now I think winter's back is broken so she can go outside at night soon.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 12:50:52 pm by Caz »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195275 on: February 12, 2021, 12:56:28 pm »

You got a feisty little chicken there mate, worthy of carrying on the genes of the T-rex!

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #195276 on: February 16, 2021, 01:31:48 am »

My last exam for my current semester is over, so I think (assuming I haven't failed anything, heh) I can declare my first semester over! Honestly, these past 4 months have been a wild ride. I met some great friends, I finally acknowledged the fact that people can indeed like me, and I discovered that I'm nonbinary. More happened in that time than ever happened from January to early October. It felt like years, and I'm both a bit miffed and relieved. Y'all have been parenting me more than my parents, and I don't think I could've survived half the things I faced without it.

I know it's only 1 semester, but it felt like the end of an entire school year. Gimme a break, this is literally my first semester, I'm still operating in "school" mode. I think I'm gonna spend this semester break experimenting; making absurdly-long videos (this time aided by a tiny computer; I'm sick of rendering on my laptop) and more databending. Oh, and that tiny computer wants to update to Linux Mint 20.1. I've been putting it off just because I may brick the OS in the process. Maybe this time, I won't screw up and have to reinstall.

I'll have to pack up my stuff very soon, and I'll arrive home in time to watch a Mars rover land. Hype!

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #195277 on: February 16, 2021, 03:26:23 am »

Also, cat.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195278 on: February 16, 2021, 03:43:52 am »

Study hard, kiddo :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195280 on: February 16, 2021, 03:38:52 pm »

Found a slice of birthday cake at my gate today. It occurs to me that I'd be a very easy person to poison. Meh, worth the risk.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195281 on: February 16, 2021, 06:13:38 pm »

Found a slice of birthday cake at my gate today. It occurs to me that I'd be a very easy person to poison. Meh, worth the risk.
Was it just, like, left on the ground

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195282 on: February 16, 2021, 06:14:48 pm »

It was on the gate.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #195283 on: February 16, 2021, 06:15:03 pm »

A shadowy figure with BAY12 stuck to its forehead watches while, finally, FINALLY, someone accepts his cake without looking terrified.

All he'd needed to do to make it happen was cause a global pandemic.

The shadowy figure melts away, leaving nothing behind.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #195284 on: February 16, 2021, 06:16:49 pm »

It was on the gate.

Impaled on the fence pike? That wasn't a cake, Caz

That was a head
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 13017 13018 [13019] 13020 13021 ... 13312