Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14382932 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #19590 on: September 08, 2010, 02:25:51 pm »

My extremely generous italian uncle offered to cover me for a whole grocery trip, and to go wild and be as indulgent as I like. Normally I spend like $30 a week on mostly vegetables, milk, bread, occasionally some beef, and pasta. Right now there is two hundred bucks of just about anything a guy who loves to cook could ever, ever want sitting on my counter. I'm not going to need groceries for months.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #19591 on: September 08, 2010, 02:41:03 pm »

My extremely generous italian uncle offered to cover me for a whole grocery trip, and to go wild and be as indulgent as I like. Normally I spend like $30 a week on mostly vegetables, milk, bread, occasionally some beef, and pasta. Right now there is two hundred bucks of just about anything a guy who loves to cook could ever, ever want sitting on my counter. I'm not going to need groceries for months.

Any velvetta cheese?
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19592 on: September 08, 2010, 02:47:10 pm »

You have extremely generous Italian family with the money to blow on fancy groceries?

I may have to see your tax returns.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #19593 on: September 08, 2010, 02:52:05 pm »

Sometimes you find the most gloriously fucked text.

>>472138
WAIT I WILL BRING MY SCISSOR
MY DOGS WON'T BE SATISFIED FOR YOUR TINY DICK THOUGH
SO LET ME HAVE YOUR BALL AS WELL
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #19594 on: September 08, 2010, 02:56:21 pm »

Yeah, not so much a mafioso. My family's not Italian, he's married to my mom's sister, so that part of the family's half-Italian :P Any no velveteen cheese, though I did buy a big hunk of some nice parmesan.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19595 on: September 08, 2010, 03:29:58 pm »

Yeah, not so much a mafioso. My family's not Italian, he's married to my mom's sister, so that part of the family's half-Italian :P Any no velveteen cheese, though I did buy a big hunk of some nice parmesan.

Should've gotten some Brie. In fact, I should go down and eat that remaining chunk of Brie before someone else does.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19596 on: September 08, 2010, 04:18:01 pm »

On my way home from school a fancy new spacious bus comes to pick me up. Everything is new and perfectly working and comfortable except for the card reader, so the ride was free. Then the two mile walk from the station home was filled with that air I feel at the end of every season. I can feel the Autumn winds blowing in. It is always a nice sensation to feel, but I'm slightly sad that soon we will be entering the cold, sleeping months of Winter.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #19597 on: September 08, 2010, 04:49:41 pm »

Then how are you supposed to fry then boil meat in cheese?
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19598 on: September 08, 2010, 06:10:56 pm »

It's Spring now, Motherfuckers!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19599 on: September 08, 2010, 06:14:48 pm »

So, I was wrestling around with my two year old daughter, and she decided to show me that she's been watching me a little more than I've been giving her credit for. I chased her into the living room, where she climbed up on the couch to get away from me. Before I got there, she had her hands up in a pseudo boxing stance, and when I did get there she unleashed a 1/1/2 combo (left jab, left jab, right cross), and all three shots landed on the point of my chin. It shocked me so badly that I fell over laughing. That little girl's hands are quick.

She started to cry, and when I asked what was wrong, she asked sheepishly, "Timeout now?" b'dawww. I couldn't do it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19600 on: September 08, 2010, 06:16:17 pm »

Awesome.

Your daughter is awesome.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19601 on: September 08, 2010, 06:17:18 pm »

You got a little champion on your hands MZ.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19602 on: September 08, 2010, 06:26:22 pm »

I think we're going to meet this fellow in Netland soon (got some Swords Of Plot Advancement to give out).
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19603 on: September 08, 2010, 06:26:29 pm »

The only problem I saw with her technique was that she left her thumbs up, and she has no footwork. But c'mon, she's two. I can't wait to get her into kickboxing. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #19604 on: September 08, 2010, 06:31:37 pm »

You trying to raise an assassin, MZ?

Also, I pity the first boyfriend that dumps her. Preemptive pity.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 ... 13310