Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13061 13062 [13063] 13064 13065 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14526735 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #195930 on: May 08, 2021, 01:56:00 pm »

But what if it encourages flag sales?
Moreover: do you really want your internet activity record to list you as a frequent buyer of nazi flags? Because I predict that will make your targeted ads really interesting.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195931 on: May 08, 2021, 02:49:31 pm »

-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:33:33 pm by dragdeler »
let

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195932 on: May 08, 2021, 03:20:34 pm »

I'm really not averse to burning flags so take the following musings with a hint of salt:

one could always make crude effigies of Hitler I guess.

Is shaving the ultimate symbol of antifascism? I mean think about what will make the effigy hitler if not the moustache?

The ceremonial shaving of the toothbrush shall now commence.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195933 on: May 08, 2021, 04:08:49 pm »

I'm really not averse to burning flags so take the following musings with a hint of salt:

one could always make crude effigies of Hitler I guess.

Is shaving the ultimate symbol of antifascism? I mean think about what will make the effigy hitler if not the moustache?
Aren't neo-nazis often labeled "skinheads"? I dunno if shaving is really all that anti-fash.

Or maybe it is, what do I know :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195934 on: May 08, 2021, 04:26:05 pm »

-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:33:21 pm by dragdeler »
let

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195935 on: May 09, 2021, 01:03:29 am »

Seems like a waste of money to buy a swastika just to burn it, why not use that money to buy something useful like alcohol.

Also where would you even get a swastika?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #195936 on: May 09, 2021, 04:05:16 am »

I mean it would be very easy to make one wouldn't it? We don't have much of an effigy burning culture here but I think stuff like the Gunpowder Plot effigies are usually made of straw, right? Making a straw hook crux wouldn't take long.
Love, scriver~

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #195937 on: May 09, 2021, 04:12:39 am »

Doesn't Sweden have that straw goat that burns down yearly? Then again... (*looks up "goat burning festival"*), no, that was not the intent. It keeps getting burnt down by complete randos trying to burn down the goat like it's some kinda tradition, but it's actually illegal. It's called the Gävle goat, for those interested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #195938 on: May 09, 2021, 04:47:10 am »

Yup ;)

The Church couldn't make us destroy the use of out pagan symbols like the yule goat, but like the damned gools we are we started burning then ourselves just for the lulz

We do actually burn bonfires every spring to ward of witches and trolls and other bad spirits, but there's no effigy making involved
Love, scriver~

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195939 on: May 09, 2021, 12:15:26 pm »

I woke up early today so my sister could take me to the hospital to check if i actually had cancer in my balls (see my post in the WTF thread to see that a pregnancy test i took came back positive despite me being male) and the doctor told me i did in fact have cancer in my balls nonono i'm just fucking with you all the doctor told me i had nothing wrong with me so to celebrate me cheating death i decided to eat an entire tub of ice cream. So my day has been good so far
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #195940 on: May 09, 2021, 12:18:03 pm »

Yup ;)

The Church couldn't make us destroy the use of out pagan symbols like the yule goat, but like the damned gools we are we started burning then ourselves just for the lulz

We do actually burn bonfires every spring to ward of witches and trolls and other bad spirits, but there's no effigy making involved
lmao we all know that when papa government says not to do it, nobody would ever disrespect that.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195941 on: May 09, 2021, 12:32:30 pm »

Seems like a waste of money to buy a swastika just to burn it, why not use that money to buy something useful like alcohol.

I would assume you would take one from someone else, as a trophy.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #195942 on: May 09, 2021, 02:57:05 pm »

I would assume you would take one from someone else, as a trophy.

ah yes, ethically-sourced free-range swastika

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #195943 on: May 09, 2021, 03:18:31 pm »

I woke up early today so my sister could take me to the hospital to check if i actually had cancer in my balls (see my post in the WTF thread to see that a pregnancy test i took came back positive despite me being male) and the doctor told me i did in fact have cancer in my balls nonono i'm just fucking with you all the doctor told me i had nothing wrong with me so to celebrate me cheating death i decided to eat an entire tub of ice cream. So my day has been good so far

That's good to hear!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195944 on: May 09, 2021, 10:11:41 pm »

This is very good news. I hope they didn't charge you through the brain for it.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.
Pages: 1 ... 13061 13062 [13063] 13064 13065 ... 13311