Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13075 13076 [13077] 13078 13079 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14549093 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #196140 on: June 23, 2021, 03:36:43 am »

A benefit to the big dogs is that you can hug them, though.
That's a benefit to all dogs, though? The benefit to big dogs is that they can hug you. Small dogs can only hug like an ankle or whatever. The hugging downside to big dogs is it's much more likely they can escape the hug. The smaller ones mostly stay caught once caught!

Bigguns also make for much better pillows. The little ones just kinda' squirm and whine 'cause you're probably squishing them more than they're comfortable with, y'know?
Or if you're Heidi, my alsation, your hugs are so constant that your human has learned martial-arts-quick dodging when he's wearing good clothes  :D
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #196141 on: June 23, 2021, 05:16:17 am »

I know that fish feel. The duality of man is too harsh. I both love eating fish, and caring for them. I even acquired a new strange Pleco that has zero self-preservation instinct and will happily nestle in the palm of your hand when you're desperately trying to move them away from some aquarium rocks you're trying to rearrange. It's absolute delight; as is a smoked bass with black and white pepper

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Love, scriver~

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #196143 on: June 23, 2021, 10:15:19 am »

That was the most relaxing and chill agility course I've ever seen.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196144 on: June 23, 2021, 01:11:30 pm »

That llama at the end like ........wot
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196145 on: June 23, 2021, 05:43:10 pm »

Capybara will do the course ok, just don't -!!!- ugh... ok food now yes I kn-!!!-ooaaaahaha.

Hehe ever saw capybara's "fight"? (they basically hug and act like they could potentially bite eachother, capybara's are just the chillest  :D) That clicker is sending mixed signals lol, of course the alpacca is like "ey yo?!". :) These animals... first frames he is full on ^u^ "nom nom nom".
let

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #196146 on: June 23, 2021, 07:10:22 pm »

I’ve finally sketched some things. I sketched a metal lantern, a bronze model of a fish, a usb drive that was sitting in front of me and I decided why not, a light switch, a sea snail shell, a far off fishing boat that I swear hasn’t moved an inch all week rain or shine, night or day, and another lantern, this one made of clay and decorated with fish-shaped holes. My line is still as shaken as ever, and I don’t know if I’m actually improving or not, but I’m happy that I’m drawing again, and I hope to god, genuinely and truly, if there’s even a god at all, that I can keep this up after the week is up.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196147 on: June 24, 2021, 01:19:29 am »

Yo, just FYI if anyone wanted to try Mafia at some point, we're doing our first beginner-friendly game in like 6 months and there's one more slot left.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 02:53:49 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196148 on: June 24, 2021, 02:30:31 am »

I have made an animation in adobe flash!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #196149 on: June 24, 2021, 04:37:50 am »

Raspberry Pi 4B 8 GB get! I've configured it for headless VNC, which was the most painless process ever. I was expecting to have to do sudo apt-get install foovnc-server and edit some config files, but no, it's all included in raspi-config. I like this thing already.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #196150 on: June 24, 2021, 06:15:53 pm »

I got the same model! They're neat little machines. I've been cycling through the endless options of distros and lying to myself that I'll eventually "pick one and stick with it"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196151 on: June 25, 2021, 10:22:16 am »

I'm curious, what do they do? How does one use them? The look like nothing more than circuit boards with USB ports attached, but clearly there's something going on there.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196152 on: June 25, 2021, 10:40:51 am »

They are fully fledged computer their model is standard new rasberry so you get 4 usb ports, a jack line-out, hdmi out as well as as that other display port with the flat cables like inside most electronics that feature a display... and I'm probably forgetting some other ports. There is also smaller models with less plugs and computing power. All SBC feature a GPIO with like 40 pins AFAIK.

Biggest issue with ARM single board computers is actually leveraging that fucking mali "gpu"... Personnally I'd advise to buy no ARM other than rasberry brand, at least there you can find plenty of stuff where people hacked stuff together in order to leverage hardware acceleration... Usually necessitating some hacking/ compiling for each single piece of software. That's why I would advise that if you're not some computer science prodigy like meth or weird spend some extra cash on a x86 sbc.

Edit: they do whatever your OS permits you to do, usually they turn on as soon as plugged into an outlet, except if you built in a power switch.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:43:06 am by dragdeler »
let

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196153 on: June 25, 2021, 06:00:58 pm »

They are fully fledged computer their model is standard new rasberry so you get 4 usb ports, a jack line-out, hdmi out as well as as that other display port with the flat cables like inside most electronics that feature a display...
VGA ports? But by flat I guess is HDMI?

And from what I understand yeah, is kind of a toy/gadget. You can make your own game console(emulators and simple stuff)/dvr/smart tv dongle with them. Also a desktop computer with minimal space footprint and power consumption besides the peripherals.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 06:10:10 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #196154 on: June 25, 2021, 06:40:51 pm »

Cameras I have access to a shite, so no picture, but.

Double.

Rainbow.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 13075 13076 [13077] 13078 13079 ... 13312