Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13138 13139 [13140] 13141 13142 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14560332 times)

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #197085 on: January 29, 2022, 05:16:44 pm »

I'm somewhere between calling the garden store/greenhouse the 'friend store' and the 'frond store' and I'm not sure which I prefer- the pun or the fun.

Either way, I bought four new friends today! A Jade & Pearl pothos, a dieffenbachia, a moon valley pilea, and a fern. I reckon I'll repot them tomorrow, it's been a day.

oxygen gonna be so good in my apartment, so fresh

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197086 on: January 29, 2022, 05:32:38 pm »

Spring weather. Finally my mood begins to normalize instead of sinking, sinking, sinking.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #197087 on: January 29, 2022, 05:36:14 pm »

I know right?
Same over here in the Netherlands. Temperature went up by nearly 10C overnight, with nice dry weather with some spots of sun. Time to recharge those batteries!
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197088 on: January 30, 2022, 02:52:03 am »

Wait maybe it's bad that I'm different and wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj0YjGKqauw

Oh yeah.  So is almost everyone else.  We're all unique and that's beautiful, that's what life exists for.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #197089 on: January 30, 2022, 03:43:49 am »

That's what the rainbow means, after all!
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197090 on: January 30, 2022, 04:21:33 am »

Yup!

Also that we have ever different perspective, and so we have "all the eyes" when it comes to any new issue.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197091 on: January 30, 2022, 08:42:42 pm »

Yo I'm doing another game giveaway.

This is in celebration of my stopping antidepressant #2 which was apparently driving the suicidality of the past couple of weeks. Whoo! Veckle's feelin a little bit better!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197092 on: January 31, 2022, 01:30:49 pm »

Finally proved something for the thesis that isn't only from the thesis, not something big, and it may have been done before, but not that I found and the way may be used for greater things so it's still good.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Looking at tall buildings and feeling small
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #197093 on: February 01, 2022, 12:41:56 pm »

I just want to take a moment to shower poster King Zultan with my appreciation. I think I don't always acknowledge them because they are always there, they are like a part of the fabric of many of my forum games. As a game host, it's a balance between making the games you want to make, and the ones people want to play. And sometimes I am more selfish than others, chasing new ideas or things people arn't accustomed to. No matter how weird or experimental, not always but more often than not, King will be there. They don't always win, sometimes they are slower to pick up steam than other players, but... they seems to have faith in me, and it is worth making a short happy thread post about them.
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197094 on: February 01, 2022, 06:45:29 pm »

Can agree, they seem like a pretty cool dude.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197095 on: February 02, 2022, 05:54:04 am »

they seem like a pretty cool dude.
I agree!

I just want to take a moment to shower poster King Zultan with my appreciation. I think I don't always acknowledge them because they are always there, they are like a part of the fabric of many of my forum games. As a game host, it's a balance between making the games you want to make, and the ones people want to play. And sometimes I am more selfish than others, chasing new ideas or things people arn't accustomed to. No matter how weird or experimental, not always but more often than not, King will be there. They don't always win, sometimes they are slower to pick up steam than other players, but... they seems to have faith in me, and it is worth making a short happy thread post about them.
Thanks bro, always happy to participate in this stuff and when it comes to forum games I'm up for almost anything so I'm willing to try whatever's available even if it's experimental.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Love, scriver~

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #197097 on: February 02, 2022, 03:57:59 pm »

Vindication for Pluto!

Pluto is the President of the Solar System: Scientists want to change its classification every 4-8 years!

Pretty sure the decision to de-planet Pluto only got a simple majority.  It was hardly a universal decision by the scientific community.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #197098 on: February 02, 2022, 05:52:15 pm »

It also wasn't made by the actual planet scientists! It was a farce! Big Planetary was behind it!
Love, scriver~

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #197099 on: February 02, 2022, 06:07:57 pm »

prince of orange is on its way to a speedy recovery after i overwatered it and lost a leaf and a half

it is much happier on a windowsill just above a baseboard heater, where it might evaporate better
Pages: 1 ... 13138 13139 [13140] 13141 13142 ... 13312