Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13248 13249 [13250] 13251 13252 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14376738 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #198735 on: March 31, 2023, 11:51:33 am »

Hooray for not getting bankrupted for vital care!
It's more like "being denied vital care" then going into a spiral until the Government picks up the slack, having to navigate the Government application and processing while your ability to function is rapidly deteriorating. It's almost Kafkan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198736 on: March 31, 2023, 10:44:58 pm »

A friend and I are going to see a baseball game in a couple weeks! It's a couple hour drive to Chicago, but it'll be worth it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #198737 on: March 31, 2023, 11:01:28 pm »

Not if you’re going to see the Cubbies it won’t… /pointless sportsball banter

I’ve not paid attention to baseball for a long time. They are fun games to go to though, even though of the three games I went to, two were Single A games, and one major league game. Almost saw a grand slam, but I also thought it was for the other team when the guy hit it ‘cause I apparently wasn’t paying that much attention.

Also, of that series, it was the only game the team I was rooting for lost, go figure.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198738 on: April 01, 2023, 01:36:34 am »

Not if you’re going to see the Cubbies it won’t… /pointless sportsball banter
I am going to see the Mariners. My friend is going to see the Cubs.

...wait that's not better, is it?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #198739 on: April 01, 2023, 02:06:11 am »

I genuinely have no idea :D

It’s a long way to go if you’re going from the West coast though :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198740 on: April 01, 2023, 09:32:13 am »

I genuinely have no idea :D

It’s a long way to go if you’re going from the West coast though :o
Nah, we're driving from southwest Michigan. I am just joking because the Mariners have been really bad for a long time. Last season was their first playoff season in 21 years.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198741 on: April 02, 2023, 07:27:36 am »

Guys, guys, we finally moved out ti a new place. No more fungus, leaky ceillings or battling against centepides, cockroaches or giant ants!!!!

Our kid is supper happy, and honestly so do I.

I'm grateful for thst old house because otherwise we would had to find a fridge box. It were two years there. Things seems to be shaping up.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #198742 on: April 02, 2023, 07:31:19 am »

congrats!  You never realize how much you worried about fungus and leaks until you don't have to constantly worry any more.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #198743 on: April 02, 2023, 03:10:39 pm »

Good job! good luck with your new home, hopefully itll be better.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198744 on: April 03, 2023, 01:02:25 am »

Glad to hear things are going well for you LordBaal.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #198745 on: April 03, 2023, 04:53:28 am »

A friend and I are going to see a baseball game in a couple weeks! It's a couple hour drive to Chicago, but it'll be worth it.
Watch out for mad wizard Dresden.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198746 on: April 03, 2023, 06:07:52 am »

Lordbaal will prevail, and he shall rise again as Lordballin.
let

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #198747 on: April 03, 2023, 06:46:46 am »

My pay got regraded up. HR agreed I was not being paid for the work I actually did. But it goes further - everyone I pushed and lobbied to get raises got their regrading successfully too. But it goes further. Even the people who didn't apply, they got regraded too. The people who fought against me and my allies, said none of us deserved our raises - I pushed for their raises too. They got them too! Hahahaha just this once everybody wins! I've been getting people coming to my office all week for contract support; even though we lack a union, I think I have done well enough to organise a winter of discontent that brought everyone together. Every time one of the seniors tried to go full crab in a bucket and drag everyone down I ignored their protests and continued pushing. "Don't rock the boat" no, I am saving it. People are leaving and will continue to jump ship until we stop it burning. "You don't deserve to be paid as much as worker y" how come you never pushed for worker y to actually get a pay raise then? "If you get a raise you need to stop talking salaries and forwarding job adverts to staff" too late Rorschach I already forwarded those job adverts two weeks ago! "Nurse x is a liability, pharmacist z is a liability" NO. THEY MAKE SURPLUS. I literally had the numbers to prove it they just weren't charging the invoiceable actions these staff were making because hiring admin staff is cringe. "You need a PhD to get a raise" here are two job offers from other research institutes offering more with no PhD requirement and I am not the only one planning to leave. "We're making progress on getting raises for everyone" progress without numbers if unscientific. Dates and numbers before more leave!!! Let's go let's go!!! Now I only need to confirm that two study coordinators got their raises and my happiness will only be exceeded by the happiness of my colleagues.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198748 on: April 03, 2023, 08:19:56 am »

Holy moly dude. Congrats, and well done.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #198749 on: April 03, 2023, 08:22:23 am »

Well done! That's an impressive list of excuses to not pay people what they're worth, but I guess that's to be expected.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.
Pages: 1 ... 13248 13249 [13250] 13251 13252 ... 13310