Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13251 13252 [13253] 13254 13255 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14562603 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #198780 on: April 08, 2023, 01:39:56 am »

Oh shoot I hope it went well for y'all!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #198781 on: April 08, 2023, 03:10:27 am »

This 18th century desk is fascinating.

https://videopress.com/v/n8ODcchs
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #198782 on: April 08, 2023, 03:17:33 am »

This 18th century desk is fascinating.

https://videopress.com/v/n8ODcchs

This was good and also what a wild desk.

Travis Bickle

• Bay Watcher
  • *paranoia intensifies*
    • View Profile
« Reply #198783 on: April 09, 2023, 04:22:51 am »

I managed to make it to all three days of the Paschal Triduum for the first time in many years.
Cum his qui oderunt pacem eram pacificus.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #198784 on: April 10, 2023, 07:46:17 am »

Yesterday my sci-fi novel hit 100 pages! :D
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #198785 on: April 10, 2023, 07:57:50 am »

only 9,900 to go

you'll get there, keep fighting
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #198786 on: April 10, 2023, 05:38:04 pm »

Congratulations on the milestone MaxTheFox!!!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #198787 on: April 10, 2023, 05:49:50 pm »

Congrats Max! When/where will it be available to read, perchance?

I just came here because, I finally got the energy to fill out the exit interview after being fired for that car crash/not being able make it to work. I finally get to lay into them (in as professional a manner as i know how to) for all of the problems I and other staff had been having and the ridiculousness of just terminating my contract immediately and making other employees, who are already stretched thin, take over 100% of my shifts when I could have been filling in at least on the weekends, when I have a car available. I never had any other write ups either. I feel better now.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #198788 on: April 10, 2023, 08:09:03 pm »

I just came here because, I finally got the energy to fill out the exit interview after being fired for that car crash/not being able make it to work. I finally get to lay into them (in as professional a manner as i know how to) for all of the problems I and other staff had been having and the ridiculousness of just terminating my contract immediately and making other employees, who are already stretched thin, take over 100% of my shifts when I could have been filling in at least on the weekends, when I have a car available. I never had any other write ups either. I feel better now.
Skip the Exit Interview. It'll just bite you in the ass if you decide to take them to Court for any reason.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198789 on: April 10, 2023, 09:43:48 pm »

Hooray!

Just remember to fill it with random rambling and use as many words as possible to describe one word concepts. It's what an English teacher would want.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #198790 on: April 10, 2023, 09:46:47 pm »

One of my english teachers threatened to throw a sword at me for that. Brandished it and everything.

You're probably thinking more writing or journalism than english :P

Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #198791 on: April 10, 2023, 09:51:49 pm »

Skip the Exit Interview. It'll just bite you in the ass if you decide to take them to Court for any reason.

Well, too late, didnt think of that, though i didnt intend to take them to court, only file for unemployment.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198792 on: April 11, 2023, 05:00:32 am »

Hopefully later this year.

Hooray!

Just remember to fill it with random rambling and use as many words as possible to describe one word concepts. It's what an English teacher would want.
I am actually avoiding tech explanations except where the inner workings of technology are relevant to the plot, and I completely avoid "true" technobabble.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #198793 on: April 11, 2023, 09:51:31 am »

Well, too late, didnt think of that, though i didnt intend to take them to court, only file for unemployment.
If they deny your unemployment claim, you're in (administrative) Court. Happened to me, but hopefully your employer isn't 10 minutes from bankruptcy.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198794 on: April 11, 2023, 10:25:40 am »

BTW despite being 100 pages and about 30% of the way, the book's title is still "placeholder title".
Pages: 1 ... 13251 13252 [13253] 13254 13255 ... 13312