Finally... > General Discussion

[MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)

<< < (39930/39935) > >>

EuchreJack:
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years in prison for orchestrating FTX fraud
... they still refer to him as a "guru" in the title, unfortunately. But he's got 25 years in prison to think about that.

Great Order:
Ever since I started transitioning, expanding my wardrobe and clothes shopping has been significantly more enjoyable. It's weird, knowing that I've spent my whole life hating it because I've been shopping for clothes with male fashion in mind.

Anyways, I should have realised I was trans due to having the fashion sense of a very stereotypical lesbian.

EDIT: The evolutionary biology data's been manipulated! I worked out what to do in Rstudio! Now the easy bit, the write up. It's late, I won't get a good grade on the assignment (Or module as a whole), but it's. Fucking. Over! Mostly.

Very much a module to survive, not to get a good grade in. With luck I won't have that lecturer next year.

EDIT2: Internet guys came over, internet's more stable now and we've gone from 500KB/s to 6.5MB/s. An 13-fold increase is absolutely a win in my books! Thank God for line-of-site broadband.

EDIT3: Childhood hedgehog stuffie's been found, I'm super fucking stoked.

ArchAIngel:
Trying to feed a post-surgery doggo pills teaches you things you never knew about her. She's stopped falling for "put the pill in pepperoni" so we had to figure out another method, which ended up "slather it in peanut butter". That worked!

It also taught us that she belches a LOT after she eats peanut butter. Like. Damn, girl, I'm happy you're taking your pills, but you sound like someone kicked a clown in the balls.

Eric Blank:
Butter or peanut butter work for our dog too.

A bird flew into my window a while ago, was knocked out and breathing badly for a while there, but stood up when I was going to put her down. I just checked on her and she flew away as soon as she saw me. So that's good! Hopefully she recovers fully

The other bird that chased her into the window never came back to bother her at least.

MCreeper:
When I opened the window, outside, for once, smelled as flowers, not as one of amazingly diverse kinds of smoke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version