Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3109 3110 [3111] 3112 3113 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14509643 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #46650 on: April 09, 2011, 12:47:34 am »

My mom and I thought we heard gunshots, so we lay down on the floor in the front room and did the crossword puzzle together.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46651 on: April 09, 2011, 12:50:10 am »

This can only mean one thing:  WAAAUUUGH!

It's also beautiful.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46652 on: April 09, 2011, 12:52:23 am »

My mom and I thought we heard gunshots, so we lay down on the floor in the front room and did the crossword puzzle together.

Oh shiznits.

Coming from a guy who has heard a serious fight that ended in gunshots before, glad you're alright.

>_>
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46653 on: April 09, 2011, 12:53:35 am »

Coming from a guy who has heard a serious fight that ended in gunshots before, glad you're alright.

Eh, we weren't really sure... this isn't like when we used to live in LA and there were gang fights literally happening in our backyard.

Thanks for your concern, though =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46654 on: April 09, 2011, 12:56:14 am »

This isn't like when we used to live in LA and there were gang fights literally happening in our backyard.

Wow, I don't think I could live there. When the fight happened, I was home alone and had the shit scared out of me. Then again, it might be because I was 11.

Also, I found that long-lost LEGO minifig that I was looking for since I was like 12.

It's like the Holy Grail of lost things for me.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46655 on: April 09, 2011, 01:00:13 am »

Was it being held in a castle filled with rude Frenchmen?
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46656 on: April 09, 2011, 01:02:44 am »

At first I read that as nude and then I went >_>

But then I remembered Monty Python so I laughed.

It was stuck in the folds of the couch, when I was looking for a key that had fallen in there.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46657 on: April 09, 2011, 01:11:09 am »

Was it a promotional minifig, like the star wars ones, or classic lego dude, or what?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #46658 on: April 09, 2011, 01:12:26 am »

Since you mentioned LEGO, I decided to boot up LDD and update it, and also checked out my old Bloodfist model for reference of what I might do for it's successor. I have an idea, but nothing absolutely worthy of jotting down, but at least got something to work on subconsciously.

I also looked back on some of my other crazy-ass builds, and feel creative. Not making anything now, seeing how late it is, but now want to checkout the latest version of LDD. Seems that last I used it was at least half a version ago (3.5→4.1).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:14:08 am by Itnetlolor »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #46659 on: April 09, 2011, 01:13:04 am »

Also, I found that long-lost LEGO minifig that I was looking for since I was like 12.

It's like the Holy Grail of lost things for me.
Heh, makes me think of the treasured 'Silver Brick' from my childhood. When I was about 6 or 7, the uncles gave myself and my sisters a big bucket of generic lego bricks. One of the bricks it came with was a shiny silver one. Naturally, being children, we wanted the shiny. So whenever we could, we would filch it from one another and hide it somewhere the other 2 wouldn't find it. At some point, one of us managed to lose it and it was never seen again.
Then there were all the other various things which went missing due to the kleptomaniac neighbor kid. >_>

RIT's week long Humans VS Zombies game starts in a couple weeks! Last game had around 800 people IIRC. Can't wait! :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:19:50 am by alway »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #46660 on: April 09, 2011, 02:03:49 am »

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46661 on: April 09, 2011, 02:07:28 am »

Was it a promotional minifig, like the star wars ones, or classic lego dude, or what?
Nope. It was one of the old clone trooper ones.

Has a lot of sentimental value, it does.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46663 on: April 09, 2011, 02:15:53 am »

I hate it when a metal band uses sound effects. One or two per album, maybe, but over that and I can't take it too well.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46664 on: April 09, 2011, 02:18:04 am »

I hate it when a metal band uses sound effects. One or two per album, maybe, but over that and I can't take it too well.
I hate the way power metal and "metal" bands do it. As in, high pitched and fast.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.
Pages: 1 ... 3109 3110 [3111] 3112 3113 ... 13311