Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3224 3225 [3226] 3227 3228 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14374172 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #48375 on: April 17, 2011, 10:08:09 pm »

Research has informed me, however, that it is actually a species of plant, apparently. Not that it matters!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48376 on: April 17, 2011, 10:09:20 pm »

Heh, Philippine Spinach.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48377 on: April 17, 2011, 10:12:13 pm »

Research has informed me, however, that it is actually a species of plant, apparently. Not that it matters!

Well, that is also cool.

But if he becomes Sweetheart, then I will have to think of him as a sweetheart and every time I want to call someone "sweetheart" I will think of Sweetheart, which may be synonymous for "raging douchebag" at that point or "wonderful god-sent creature of unfathomable awesomeness," and since I use sweetheart to mean both there will be problems.

Yeah, okay.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #48378 on: April 17, 2011, 10:13:32 pm »

RIT's spring week-long, campus-wide Humans Vs Zombies game starts in under an hour. And this time, I'm playing. :D

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48379 on: April 17, 2011, 10:36:13 pm »

RIT's spring week-long, campus-wide Humans Vs Zombies game starts in under an hour. And this time, I'm playing. :D

Envy overwhelming!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48380 on: April 17, 2011, 10:51:38 pm »

A Book Author, With a good ten Published books, Trolls Deviant Art and Posted this in his Blog

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What is this I don't even.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #48381 on: April 17, 2011, 11:10:33 pm »

So, my day really wasn't to bad, and you will see why this is in the 'happy tread at the end, but overall, the past month blows.

Had a job lined up, spent all of my money moving cross country to get this job, find out they don't want me after all. Apply for jobs, get interviews, get turned down. Car start leaking oil from everything that has an opening. More jobs deny me, car gets worse.

Yet, at the end of the day, when my four month old looks at me, with his innocent eyes, smiles, and makes cooing noises, or giggles, it makes it all better.

Worth it for the kids!
Aww. I hope you land a great job sometime soon.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48382 on: April 17, 2011, 11:31:36 pm »

A Book Author, With a good ten Published books, Trolls Deviant Art and Posted this in his Blog

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What is this I don't even.

That meme.
It is the best meme.
Also, I cleaned my house.
Fuck I hate it, but it sure does look nice now.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48383 on: April 17, 2011, 11:34:09 pm »

I like cleaning my house cottage shack single room not connected to anything. Most likely because there isn't a huge amount to worry about.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48384 on: April 17, 2011, 11:46:06 pm »

Oh my god oh my god oh my god aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh-

He wouldn't let me pay for dinner, we spent about a quarter of the time chatting in French, he talked about cooking me food and said we should go to the local movie theater... and I should come play volleyball with his physicist friends.  He also joked about my needing to get married soon >_> <_<

He apparently was also so upset about missing our first date that he called his parents about it and couldn't think about anything but missing it for two days

-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell ahhhhhhhhh spazz spazz  This is an award-winning, world-class physicist who just closed a 20-year problem we're talking about and is being begged to come back to France oh my god oh my god

he's kind of cute
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

_____

• Bay Watcher
  • turtle meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #48385 on: April 17, 2011, 11:47:30 pm »

that's physicists for you

always after the super collision

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #48386 on: April 17, 2011, 11:48:05 pm »

The above post makes me happy. So help me, if somebody ninjas me...

FAKEDIT: HAHAHA IT HAPPENED. I MEANT VECTOR'S.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48387 on: April 17, 2011, 11:54:55 pm »

that's physicists for you

always after the super collision

k

The above post makes me happy. So help me, if somebody ninjas me...

FAKEDIT: HAHAHA IT HAPPENED. I MEANT VECTOR'S.

Heehee, let's all spazz together <3

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #48388 on: April 17, 2011, 11:56:09 pm »

he's kind of cute
Well isn't that an understatement? :3
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48389 on: April 17, 2011, 11:57:42 pm »

Well isn't that an understatement? :3

What but how can you know you've never met the man how can you say things about his attract-OH WAIT I GET IT THAT ACTUALLY QUITE WITTY.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 3224 3225 [3226] 3227 3228 ... 13310