Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3302 3303 [3304] 3305 3306 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14647109 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Fish] Things that Nao's owls gave you today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #49545 on: April 25, 2011, 10:01:16 pm »

actually im surprised if you're scoring balanced, your postings seem left brain to me.

Not if you add in the ragey emotional stuff, which is traditionally right-brain.  I know plenty of truly left-brained folks, and they never seem to get half as emotional as I do.  They also use fewer metaphors, etc., etc.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49546 on: April 25, 2011, 10:01:47 pm »

IIRC there's no such thing as a true ambidextrous person.

I write with my left hand, (and use it for other things, I don't really pay attention) but my right hand is mostly dominant and such aside from that.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49547 on: April 25, 2011, 10:03:53 pm »

Not if you add in the ragey emotional stuff, which is traditionally right-brain.  I know plenty of truly left-brained folks, and they never seem to get half as emotional as I do.  They also use fewer metaphors, etc., etc.
alright enough brain talk, you're happy at least and thats all i care about.

IIRC there's no such thing as a true ambidextrous person.

I write with my left hand, (and use it for other things, I don't really pay attention) but my right hand is mostly dominant and such aside from that.

take some psychology classes and check out the list of studies, there are dichotomies in the human body. 

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49548 on: April 25, 2011, 10:06:04 pm »

Whoop, I think I'm incorrect after a quick search.

Disregard my last post.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49549 on: April 25, 2011, 10:07:15 pm »

yep, mom didn't bought any velveeta so im using slices of american cheese and making it into a sauce XD

NOOOOO!!!! Do you have any, any other cheeses to mix with that? Otherwise, you're going to have to sponge the wax off the top of the sauce...
what do you think velveeta is? >_>

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49550 on: April 25, 2011, 10:08:35 pm »

I love the local brands they have here in the Philippines.

IDK how much a block of cheese costs in the states, but you can get a really good cheese for omelets and sandwiches for around P50 or less.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49551 on: April 25, 2011, 10:09:54 pm »

I love the local brands they have here in the Philippines.

IDK how much a block of cheese costs in the states, but you can get a really good cheese for omelets and sandwiches for around P50 or less.
i know that, you're really making this complicated for me, mac and cheese for the girl, END OF STORY.

edit: kraft singles don't use any wax

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49552 on: April 25, 2011, 10:10:36 pm »

So, yes. For truly magnificent Mac'N'Cheese, mix milk, butter (real butter, not that margarine crap,) Queso Blanco (or Queso Quesadilla), fresh smoked Parmesan, and a dollop of Brie, for texture. Spice with thyme, sea salt, a little white pepper, black pepper (fresh ground is best), and paprika. If you're into that sort of thing, (or eating it with pork,) add a sprinkle of anise. For those who are a little more adventurous, add a handful of shredded pepper jack although this may be a touch overpowering of the rest of the flavors.

Also, I know what Velveeta is. I've seen it made first hand. I just don't consider it cheese.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49553 on: April 25, 2011, 10:11:29 pm »

New Scooby Doo episodes watched with the Broangle.

How will the gang take on the Ork Biker Gang?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49554 on: April 25, 2011, 10:12:24 pm »

How will the gang take on the Ork Biker Gang?

Turns out, they kinda don't.  Most nonsensical evil scheme ever.  Even Shaggy is not amused.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #49555 on: April 25, 2011, 10:12:41 pm »

Man episode 15 was awesome, so awesome.  I don't think I've watched a bad episode yet.

So many damn references too.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49556 on: April 25, 2011, 10:16:53 pm »

So, yes. For truly magnificent Mac'N'Cheese, mix milk, butter (real butter, not that margarine crap,) Queso Blanco (or Queso Quesadilla), fresh smoked Parmesan, and a dollop of Brie, for texture. Spice with thyme, sea salt, a little white pepper, black pepper (fresh ground is best), and paprika. If you're into that sort of thing, (or eating it with pork,) add a sprinkle of anise. For those who are a little more adventurous, add a handful of shredded pepper jack although this may be a touch overpowering of the rest of the flavors.

Also, I know what Velveeta is. I've seen it made first hand. I just don't consider it cheese.

That sounds delicious.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49557 on: April 25, 2011, 10:17:24 pm »

Indeedy. And it's very simple.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49558 on: April 25, 2011, 10:18:59 pm »

I kinda picked that up.
I'll have to make it sometime, seeing as how I have everything I'll need except Brie and the actual noodles.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49559 on: April 25, 2011, 10:19:17 pm »

That is not real Mac'n'Cheese, let alone the "best" Mac'n'Cheese, without a dollop of mayonnaise added to the mix.  Trust me on this, you'll wonder how you ever ate the stuff without it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 3302 3303 [3304] 3305 3306 ... 13312