Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3311 3312 [3313] 3314 3315 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14551872 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Fish] Things that Nao's owls gave you today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #49680 on: April 26, 2011, 02:20:11 pm »

Woot, checked the tracker for my first shipment of materials for making chainmail and its marked as <my city name here> 'Out Delivery' which to me implies its in my city and in the process of being delivered. Finally!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #49681 on: April 26, 2011, 02:24:34 pm »

Somebody should sell to these lyrics to a band, and then we can all watch as the media watchdogs immediately begin to compare it to satanism *g* :3

"Will cooking destroy your children's sense of morality? Tonight at 5, we present our expose on the culinary culture: 'From Sweetmeats to Sweetbreads: How Cooking Leads to Cannibalism.'"
"The band known as "Vegetable Corpse" has writen a number of extremely disturbing, innocence destroying songs. Including Hammer Smashed Pumpkin, I Will Cook You, ****** With A Cucumber and last but not least, Skinned, Sliced and Boiled"

All these, of course, from their DF-inspired album, Demon Rat: Tastes like SAAAAAATAAAAN!!!!!
(For once, a place where that forum meme makes aboslute, total sense.)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49682 on: April 26, 2011, 02:38:27 pm »

Somebody should sell to these lyrics to a band, and then we can all watch as the media watchdogs immediately begin to compare it to satanism *g* :3

"Will cooking destroy your children's sense of morality? Tonight at 5, we present our expose on the culinary culture: 'From Sweetmeats to Sweetbreads: How Cooking Leads to Cannibalism.'"
"The band known as "Vegetable Corpse" has writen a number of extremely disturbing, innocence destroying songs. Including Hammer Smashed Pumpkin, I Will Cook You, ****** With A Cucumber and last but not least, Skinned, Sliced and Boiled"

All these, of course, from their DF-inspired album, Demon Rat: Tastes like SAAAAAATAAAAN!!!!!
(For once, a place where that forum meme makes aboslute, total sense.)
"Although the band is obviously influenced by Satan, the vocalist, Crisp Barnes, denies any accusations of Satanism. He just says "We're only doing it for the music. If you really saw a vegetable getting smashed up in real life, it would be traumatising".

This derail made me happy today.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49683 on: April 26, 2011, 02:42:32 pm »

Well then make your own rock thread..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49684 on: April 26, 2011, 02:43:48 pm »

Well then make your own rock vegetable death metal thread..
Fixed.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49685 on: April 26, 2011, 02:51:18 pm »

Monty Python makes me laugh so hard.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49686 on: April 26, 2011, 02:54:09 pm »

I finished two pieces I've been working on. Some very ornate, yet functional leather and copper armor, and a scabbard that affixes to the small of my back, all three sword katana style, minus the other two swords.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49687 on: April 26, 2011, 02:57:25 pm »

Are you planning to go to some medievil convention?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49688 on: April 26, 2011, 03:08:06 pm »

No, just practicing my leather skillz. I might make more and sell shit online.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49689 on: April 26, 2011, 03:27:42 pm »

I'd buy it.

Provided I have money 'till then.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #49690 on: April 26, 2011, 03:31:27 pm »

Can we have pictures?
Love, scriver~

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49691 on: April 26, 2011, 04:08:20 pm »

I saw the internet through the eyes of a red colorblind person. It is quite enlightening. (My laptop's monitor cord is acting up, and so sometimes the red color stops showing.)
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49692 on: April 26, 2011, 04:15:41 pm »

I'm sitting around, being a bum, and listening to Homestuck music like the nerd I am. Frost starts playing, and I decide to look outside. It's snowing.

Logically, we can deduce from this that my computer has weather-changing powers. I must not abuse this capability.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #49693 on: April 26, 2011, 04:24:20 pm »

Speaking of weather, all day while working I've been hearing thunder outside. Pretty loud thunder while at it, like a violent storm is about to come in (it was getting worse over the course of half an hour). It's been sunny out all day with only a sun shower during my lunch break. After work, I thought I was going to have to outrun a storm on the way home. Turns out it literally went around where I was working, and now it's orbiting my house. Now I'm wondering if the weather is screwing around with me. Mind you, actually seeing the storm, it was as bad as I thought it was going to be. It just took a different path for no reason.

Also got a bunch of Easter candy at half-price.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:27:17 pm by Itnetlolor »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49694 on: April 26, 2011, 04:44:28 pm »

Fixed the shower. Somewhat. Now, if I changed the last letter of my name, I could call myself Super Mario!
Pages: 1 ... 3311 3312 [3313] 3314 3315 ... 13312