Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3354 3355 [3356] 3357 3358 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14545593 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Fish] Things that Nao's owls gave you today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #50325 on: May 01, 2011, 07:23:55 pm »

There was one for temperature measurements, IIRC, and I used to play a game where we'd exchange units of measure.  That was fun :D

But otherwise, I'm just going to say that I'm happy that my step-grandmother seems to be making it, and that as such my summer full of German will likely be Soon Enough for once.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50326 on: May 01, 2011, 07:27:12 pm »

Went walking, got ice cream, scared off stray dog.

Also made self breakfast.

Best part is, my monitor's stopped fucking up.

The non-tintedness...

It's beautiful...
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50327 on: May 01, 2011, 07:30:28 pm »

Start up a new game of STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl.

Decide to head south, get into a small firefight with the military.

Military base in cordon spawns 15 soldiers.

That base moves to the rookie area

Battle ensues.

EVERYONE except me and the trader dies.

'Twas fun
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50328 on: May 01, 2011, 07:31:16 pm »

Well change of plans, more Math and Geology for me for the summer, least i can do my math class at my girlfriend's house.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #50329 on: May 01, 2011, 07:34:59 pm »

The Guild 2... if the Wife of my main Character ever gets removed from her post as sovereign she is going to burn for so many crimes.... she just got done ordering the murder of all except 2 of this other dynasties family.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50330 on: May 01, 2011, 07:58:08 pm »

About walking for miles. I once walked the at least 12 miles from my old job to home. It took almost four hours, and I was already tired when I left. My legs were sore, and the skin was badly irritated from rubbing against itself.

Speaking of sore legs, after riding home from the party, a tendon or muscle by my knee fricking hurts right now.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Dr. D

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50331 on: May 01, 2011, 08:02:09 pm »

I like hiking in the woods. It reminds me of when I was first joined Boy Scouts. I was always put in front, since I was the slowest and if I wasn't put there, I would lag about a mile behind. I did get stronger over the years, and I should go hiking again soon. Maybe next week I will ride the bicycle to the college for the exams again.
Bombengranadenelementplitzplotzdonnerwettersappermentnochmal!

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50332 on: May 01, 2011, 08:17:36 pm »

I just realized one of the characters in Janet's avatar has four ears.  I'm not sure what to think about that.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #50333 on: May 01, 2011, 08:20:08 pm »

Orin is everyones favorite 4 eared cat.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50334 on: May 01, 2011, 08:21:06 pm »

D'awww!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50335 on: May 01, 2011, 08:22:19 pm »

OH MY GOD FOUR EARS

* Acanthus117's head explodes

Anyways, vidyagaems made me happy.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50336 on: May 01, 2011, 08:23:44 pm »

So I went over to my piano teacher's house to do a couple recordings. Her son helped me out with that, and we got it over with fairly quickly. Her son is extremely talented and a true genius; I would toss out a couple links, but that's getting a bit personal. Suffice it to say he's pretty awesome, and after the recording, for an hour or two, he helped me with this jazzy piano piece that I can never get the timing. Well, I think very similarly to him, and my teacher does not think like us. It was great to get a new perspective (read: the same perspective from someone else) and I really have the piece down. It was pretty awesome.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50337 on: May 01, 2011, 09:11:28 pm »

I'm all giddy right now! For the past week or so, I've been really depressed, and what I used to love doing just didn't seem all that good. But today, I got off my but and did something unusual for me: I bought shrubberys. Five shrubberys. I got my dad to use his tractor to break up the ground in an area of our yard that's essentially a rock hard dead zone. I turned the dirt a bit with a shovel, raked it flat, got all the rocks out, and so on before planting those shrubberys in a rounded rectangle and planting grass all in the middle. And now I'm all tired. But that bit of manual labor made me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something. That makes me happy.

It's so weird, looking back at what I was doing. It seems pretty dumb, but it's something I've been wanting to do for some time now.

Also, this thread is awesome. I can't think of a place I would want to share this (or even just a place I would share this reluctantly) more than this forum. Thanks!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #50338 on: May 01, 2011, 09:17:01 pm »

OH MY GOD FOUR EARS

* Acanthus117's head explodes

Anyways, vidyagaems made me happy.
2 cat ears, 2 human ears. seems to make plenty of sense. Now we know she's "all ears" when she says so. :P

Since I've mentioned it some time ago (don't remember exactly when), a couple Panzer Dragoon Orta songs popped in my head (Ancient Weapon and Gigantic Fleet), booted them up to listen to (might Audiosurf them later) and remembered how awesome that game was from memory alone. I checked out the metadata on the tracks too and realized that that game is nearly a decade old now. The game is still a fresh memory, that's how awesome it was.

NINJAEDIT:
It was during the JRPG topic earlier in this thread. That's when I mentioned it.

EDIT:
Also installing Arma II, going to check it out, and see how many of my antics I can get away with before getting shot by either the enemy or my own team. Bonus points: See how many things in Skippy's List I can pull off as well.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:24:08 pm by Itnetlolor »

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50339 on: May 01, 2011, 09:50:15 pm »

BIN LADEN IS FUCKING DEAD! THE BASTARD IS CONFIRMED DEAD! WOOOOOOO!
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.
Pages: 1 ... 3354 3355 [3356] 3357 3358 ... 13312