Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3461 3462 [3463] 3464 3465 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14559188 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: [Cute!] Things Tielle cuterage!'d at today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #51930 on: May 17, 2011, 03:05:45 pm »

I just found a program that is Zdoom with permadeath on and a random level generator.

OH GOD, YES!
link?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51931 on: May 17, 2011, 03:24:47 pm »

I just found a program that is Zdoom with permadeath on and a random level generator.

OH GOD, YES!
link?
Be warned, there's only about 3 boss stages. The boss stages are not randomly generated. Also, you'll need to use Oblige on its own if you want more than 1 Doom 1 episode randomised.

LINKY!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51932 on: May 17, 2011, 03:28:21 pm »

4:26 PM - Rozy~♥: ◕ ‿‿ ◕
4:26 PM - SHAD0Wdump: ...
4:26 PM - SHAD0Wdump: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
4:26 PM - SHAD0Wdump: TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
4:26 PM - Rozy~♥: XD
4:26 PM - SHAD0Wdump: How the.... fuck?
4:27 PM - SHAD0Wdump: WHAT IS THAAAAAAAT?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #51933 on: May 17, 2011, 03:53:21 pm »

I'm gonna need you to tell me how to type that. I can't just keep coming back to that post for copypasta every time I want to use it.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #51934 on: May 17, 2011, 04:00:14 pm »

Happy birthday Taco.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #51935 on: May 17, 2011, 04:15:58 pm »

I learned today that I'm now an uncle and have a niece!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51936 on: May 17, 2011, 04:22:56 pm »

Managed to weasel out of Latin 2 being in my schedule next year and replaced it with Accounting which, along with home Ec and programming, is the only class that I can see having an impact after class.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51937 on: May 17, 2011, 04:32:34 pm »

I learned today that I'm now an uncle and have a niece!

Congratulations!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #51938 on: May 17, 2011, 04:57:20 pm »

Happy birthday Taco and have fun Kadzar.

Today has been pretty and peaceful all day. Also, I finally got around to doing some housekeeping with my desktop and cleaning up my room, because after tomorrow, I'll basically be enjoying my new free time, since it'll be my last day at my job. Fortunately, it's not much work for me to do.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51939 on: May 17, 2011, 05:29:27 pm »

Okay, so since I can't figure out where to put this, it goes here. The final final version of my final project in Drawing. (It got a 49/50, -1 for being the wrong size.)

Spoilered for size.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Feedback would be appreciated. If it's not appropriate for the thread, a PM is fine. ^_^ Or ignore me if you want. That's okay, too.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #51940 on: May 17, 2011, 05:35:25 pm »

Looks awesome, man. I wish I could draw like that. Hell, I wish I could draw as "good" as I used to be able to. I'm not very good at giving feedback, though. At least if you want it to be constructive non-asskissing stuff. ;)
*thumbsupforpictureagain*
Love, scriver~

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51941 on: May 17, 2011, 05:36:32 pm »

Finally beat that boss keeping me from going any further in Xenosaga. And now strange shit happens.

Also found one significant difference between Shion and Vector, unless Vector totally loses it in a thunderstorm.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:41:23 pm by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #51942 on: May 17, 2011, 07:00:04 pm »

Naming new monk special abilities in D&D is fun. Fist of Heaven's Glare, Grasp of the Solid Breeze, Ephemeral Fist's Reach, etc. Stereotypes, perhaps, but honestly, what can you expect from a class that is basically SUPPOSED to be a stereotypical Eastern monk thrown into a medieval european fantasy setting for no adequately explained reason beyond Rule of Cool? Although, to be fair, I kind of suck at coming up with such names. Ah well. At least I didn't call the energy blasts Hadokens.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51943 on: May 17, 2011, 07:45:43 pm »

I finally finished my Happy Wheels level!

Yay for me!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51944 on: May 17, 2011, 08:16:16 pm »

Ok i ordered a new power supply for the ps3 after determining the YLOD was from a failed PSU not overheating, now i play the waiting game.....

That and yesterday i met my girlfriend's dad. After discussing about who am i we engaged in some topics about economics, math and programming, this dude is awesome. Tomorrow she gets to meet my family now which i dread a bit considering its me and my sister that are normal <___>
Pages: 1 ... 3461 3462 [3463] 3464 3465 ... 13312